Named Kawai

>named Kawai
>isn't at all kawaii

she was a malignant cunt

>Not wanting Kawai to step on your dick as she makes herself look like the victim for forcing her into it.

You're right, she's more of a beauty.

But she's kawai. She also happen to be a complete and irredeemable cunt,

I understand the hate she gets but still, being oblivious to the situation because you are retarded and self-centred is not as bad as being the one that actually bullies. Ueno and old mc were the worst not her

No, it's definitely worse, and it wasn't just her involvement in the bullying but also the way she acted well into her teens.

By the age they were at even Ueno was trying a teensy bit to come to terms with things and at least be up-front and honest, even if still a colossal bitch.

Kawai was just a selfish, backstabbing whore.

>backstabbing
Did she ever lie about something? No she didnt. She also didnt take responsibility for her actions, but Ueno was a fucking bitch during the entire movie and yet she gets less hate

Because Ueno was justified in the manga. While Kawai is a bitch in all mediums.

Ueno hates herself though and gets how her actions harm other people (yet continues to be a bitch) so it's easier to understand her, Kawai is some kind of a sociopath apparently

Backstabbing doesn't mean lying, I just mean the general idea of turning around and treating someone like shit on a whim. She was good at that.

>some kind of sociopath

that's called a 'woman', dear user.

I think it's because the movie tones down just how much of a bitch Kawai is, while also removing any potential redeeming qualities and/or character motivations from Ueno. Ueno is worse in the movie, but Kawai is worse in the manga.

Bueno acknowledges she's being a bitch and suffers for it. Kawai always believes she's on the right.

At the end of the day though they're both irredeemable cunts who deserve to be at the front line of the next atomic war.

I know Ueno was MORE justified in the manga, but really I don't feel thats entirely necessary to her character, the movie did well enough making not necessarily sympathetic but understandable. She wasn't a bitch without reason, or just a shallow piece of shit [basically she wasn't like Kawai, is what I'm getting at], she was a bitch with actual reason and motivation to be as such, however bad those themselves were.

she's still a good character in the movie, and one I feel by the end isn't as bad as people give her shit for.

What Ueno did was horrible but she understands her problems, understands what she did was very wrong, and by the end is making an attempt to change herself. On the other hand Kawai doesn't acknowledge her problems and makes no attempt to change them.

>Ueno was less of a bitch in the manga
This is a fucking meme, name one (one) thing the manga says that makes her less bitchy

She isn't less of a bitch but she is justified in her bitchiness, because they actually take time and explore her character.

>A cardcaptor sakura thread is dying because of this

that's like everyone in the manga excluding ishidamom and Yuzu

your show's limelight ended fuckin' years ago, can it.

Uenofags are just at it again, ignore and move on

Just think it was a Darling thread and be happy.

>justified
how????

I honestly don't remember the manga being any different. She was jealous for no reason and mad that Shoko wasn't honest and easy to approach. What else there was to it? Did those things justify torturing a deaf girl?

The key difference between Kawai and Ueno is that Kawai is nice on the outside and a bitch on the inside, while Ueno is a bitch both outside and in.

She likes Shoya and feels like Nishimiya is taking him away from her. Everything was going well until she entered their lives back in elementary school, then their friendship got torn apart, therefore she basically blames her for something that was partly her fault. When Nishimiya comes back her biased persepctive sees as a crippled puppy just looking for people sympathy and calls her out for it. Eventually she understands how she was being a horrible person and begins to make an attempt to fix that. She was just driven by her emotions and went way to far, something teenagers seem to do a lot. You can think what someone did was wrong but still feel sympathetic for them.

The best girl on the Opposite day!

Someone this cute shouldnt be so evil

>oblivious
You can't be oblivious when your completely aware of the situation.

maybe the way she acted was understandable to some extent but never justified

You take that back.

Because Kawai isn't a Japanese word. Also, its pronunciation would be closer to Kowai, which means scary.

They are more justified because Naoka's actions are actually somewhat helping Shoko understand the issue and change her mentality a bit, while Miki is here just to escalate shit and shift blame, "I am cute as fuck by the way".

Best girl.

fpbp
She knew full well what was going on the entire time but then whenever shit got real played the oh so innocent oblivious girl who would never do anything wrong. Human garbage

YUDUWU!

I wish Shouko would nuzzle me awake in the morning, Then I'd pull her close and tickle her so she'd make a cute doofy laugh.

>is mad because Yuzuru got Ishida into trouble by posting a photo on the internet
>doesn't retaliate by posting Yuzuru nudes on the internet
This is why Ueno hates you, Shouk'.

Whilst afterward we would proceed to fuck like screaming cats in heat.

This is no chex zone, go away you lustful monkey.

This is completely false

This was in the movie as well, so what from manga Ueno gets explored that un the movie doesnt?