Is this shit as I think it is?

Is this shit as I think it is?

Starts off good but looks like it isn't going to show anything at all

the first kiss scene is just him getting a candy out of her mouth, you almost can't call it a kissing scene

What was that sex scene? It was all rushed and 10 chapters later they are still behaving like nothing happened

And reviewers dare to say that this a breath of fresh air romance and real portrait of a teenage couple

>And reviewers dare to say that this a breath of fresh air romance and real portrait of a teenage couple

I mean compared to how shit other romance manga is, it IS a breath of fresh air. The biggest thing Horimiya has going for it, is how shit everything else is.

It's true slice-of-life?
I'd say it starts well, gets great in the middle, but it's been boring for the past 10-20 chapters.

They aren't manga shounen bitches. They treat kissing and sex like humans, not like 9-year-olds who think the possibility of an "indirect kiss" is like marriage and the following missionary sex which is SO ADULT AND ECCHI OMG.
And yes, the day it was raining and stuff and the two of them fucked for a page or 3 was real "we are totes having sex whenever we feel like it" now. Even her little brother knows they're fucking and doesn't know how to process it until Miyamura just tells him, "look, I'm not stealing your sister away from you, but I'm not gonna leave either. You're gonna have to share you family with me, because I am banging the fuck outta her and it's great."

Its good and comfy but it abandoned its initial premise pretty quickly

Kaguya is better

Yeah, when he got a haircut halfway through I got pissed and realized it wasn't gonna be like the outset anymore. Just following a shy guy, a tsundere and their mild 3rd year high school days as they eat lunch together.

Ever since they basically agreed to get married the plot really hasn't gone anywhere. I wish they would show more relationship progress than random stories every month.

Sadomasochists

The main couple is still too fucking shy to confess (they'll probably save it for the endgame like any other mediocre romcom) and the secondary couple became unbearable. IshiMiko looks to be some sort of variation of Kaguya/Pres and they're setting up that one hard.

At least Kaguya doesn't have a whole Omake interquel series to make filler chapters out of, I'll give it that.

Did they fuck?
I thought they made out and she bit him.

It's massively overhyped and I got so bored I had to drop it.

They banged. And bang. Regularly.
Hell, that last chapter where she was being a bitch for literally no reason (she admitted to it) she even sent him that text that she was pregnant "nice going, idiot" and Miyamura totally bought it.

Kinda hafta be fuckin' for the tease to work.

>What was that sex scene? It was all rushed and 10 chapters later they are still behaving like nothing happened

Horimiya would end up being a REALLY different type of series if they kept on showing them having sex on screen. It's probably a good thing that its something implied to be going on in the background but not really focused on as part of the plot.

I dont see the problem with any complaint in the thread
the original premise didnt overstay its welcome
once their relationship solidified it just became a sol and romance with the secondary characters
I still find it comfy and fun

never really found it necessary for a big kiss or sex scene because they never had much sexual tension nor was it something that was built up
they fit well together so it would happen naturally and casually

This is pretty accurate.

Her dad is the best character in the series.

It's comfy.

There's few conflict and I'm ok with it.

Not every romance need to be an uphill battle to the snowy peak

when nine out of ten romcoms are like pic related it's fair to call one that continues the story into the actual relationship a breath of fresh air

As a rule woemn can write romance. Love Roma is by far the best romance manga.

I thought he was just a shy kind guy, only watched the ova of it. Guess not, did she turn him into a sadist?

He's not really into it

He has a hard time fulfilling her desires.