You aren't some kind of loser that likes tall girls, are you?

You aren't some kind of loser that likes tall girls, are you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9G4jnaznUoQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Anything shorter than a house is too short.

Of course not.

Of course I am.

Of course I do, thing is I'm pretty damn tall as well. I'd just like to have a girl which is maybe half a head shorter than me, which is pretty much impossible.

Your pedo fetish is showing user

I do indeed like tall girls

Though I'm also not a manlet, so even most tall girls are still gonna be shorter than me unless she's one of those 7 foot tall swedish supermodels

Yuuku imo is one of the best adult women in anime

>tall
>air of mystery around her
>strict but caring
>amazing fashion sense
>beautiful long hair

Agreed. I also love how she can be a bit mischevious at times, her sexy, sharp eyes and nice breasts.

witch activity!

It's not that. But imagine being embraced by a tall girl and having your head smothered in her breasts while she runs her fingers through your hair. Who would want that?

I want to do fun witch activities with Tanpopo-chan.

Me, and anybody with actual good taste.

Truly terrible. Please do not post images of such a thing.

I'm the tall girl

TEXAS
E
X
A
S

>mfw 189cm so no tall girls for me

ALASKA
L
A
S
K
A

>tfw dominant women will never be real
>tfw you will never be born a female and have your shyness and submission loved instead of abhorred

Im fucking manlet every girl is tall from my point of view

A L A B A M A
L
A
B
A
M
A

how do you live with yourself if you're trying to find one IRL? must be hard

TORONTO
O
R
O
N
T
O

Shame she had to be tied to garbage like reservoir chronicles

IDAHO
D
A
H
O

no u da ho, potatoboy

Of course I like tall girls, its fun to tower over them.

ANONYMOUS

P
R
O
X
Y

I'd fuck Yuuko if she was like a million years old.

TRC was great, shut up.

wasn't like*

Bitch probably older than China.

TRC was written poorly, had very incoherent and ill defined stakes by the end. It was just pretty and yaoi bait.

Unlikely. if she was that immortal tier old she wouldn't have been so upset that Clow kept her alive.

>was written poorly
>incoherent
>ill defined
Are you mentally deficit or something? What is hard to understand about the grandfather paradox and "if you don't kill FWR a bunch of universes are going to die because of this fucked up time loop he created".
>yaoi bait
>implying there exists a CLAMP manga that doesn't have homos in it

I D A H O
D
A
H
O

Well we know she's at least 400 years old. Plus Fai from TRC once said she is "way, way older than I am" and he's at least 100 so, yeah. Not to mention she's stupidly powerful and the general rule is the more magic you have, the longer you live.

She's pretty cute tho not gonna lie

C A L IFORNIA

A

L
I
F
O
R
N
I
A

I feel you

M O N T A N A

Yeah and they stretched shit out by adding fucking clones of all thing which then double crosses. The last arc is nothing but floating word bubbles and pitch darkness and swirls. It's a fucking mess

What area code? I'm 6'5" and in the 361.

only because I am taller than most tall girls

I love tall girls, but they're still all shorter than me.

>tall girl
>175cm
Nip manlets

The clones thing was literally there from the first like 10 chapters, if that. Yes the final chapters are a bit messy but judging the rest of it by that is retarded. The rest of it is great and the ending actually is pretty damn good, if not bittersweet. Sorry for insulting you, I've had a shit day.

I like them

I wouldn't even mind the clone thing but the clone has his own agenda by end and combined with really bad text placements I couldn't even tell what the conversation was about near the end.

Also insult me fine. It's Sup Forums. I'm not offended.

I get annoyed because multiverse, clones, time shenanigans are catalyst for most confusing storyline and for some reason they upped the ante by doing confusing visuals on top of it.

Tall girls have big hearts
>pic related is 200cm

>200cm
>tall

What if its tall and busty?

youtube.com/watch?v=9G4jnaznUoQ

>Possible qt3.14 that is my height and browses Sup Forums lives in my city

>6ft 6
>Not tall
I'm being memed on aren't I?

hows the weather

There is absolutely nothing wrong with dating tall girls.

Kek

Despite the fact 181 is not really considered tall I dont think I will find a girl taller than me.

My waifu is 4'11

Do not lewd lolis

Short stacks are NOT lolis.

I only mentioned the height of the love of my life. No one mentioned anything about lewd things. Although I think she would be alright with lewd things.

I L O P A N G O
L
O
P
A
N
G
O

OREGON
R
E
G
O
N

Wherever you are, stay there because if you're over 5'5" then you can't call yourself a true woman.

Step on me Giant qt

Please don't talk about my wife like that.

The tall oneesan type always gets my dick absolutely diamonds. I don't want to get all freudian but maybe it's because I have older and younger brothers and a younger sister and both parents involved in my life so it's the one familial relationship left to fantasize about. I'm more into NBR/childhood friend/sexy babysitter archetype though

I also love cakes

I am continually baffled as to how OP continuously sets the record for how gay a person can be

N E W Y O R K
E
W
Y
O
R
K

Im a tallfag with big sisters but I tower over them.

>tall girl manga
>japs write the girls height
FUUUUUUUUU

I'm 6'4, I don't trust anyone taller than I am.

There is something primal about making a girl a full head taller than you orgasm on your deck and those giant legs just wrap around you.

>gif
>doesn't move
user why you do this

Are you retarded

Don't be so rude. He must be 3rd world. His internet must be the one who is retarded.

Good taste

What are you talking about, tall girls are the shit!

N E W J E R S E Y
E
W

J
E
R
S
E
Y

Im the kind of man who loves short girls

one has to be a faggot and/or a manlet to dislike tall girls really

Manlet here, I like all the girls.
Visible sage when?

Never. Sage is not a downvote

Too bad it was used that way, it would be convenient right now.

Why? Only use for visible sage is declaring that you downvoted it

Of course not. This current exchange is meaningless and doesn't contribute anything to this thread so letting it stay in its descent to page 10 is ideal. You could argue that the entire thread itself shouldn't even be up in the first place.

Then stop posting. Threads sink on their own

I can't help it, user.

more like american

>Tfw manlet
>Tfw want tall gf
help

Go for superior 2D instead.

You mean 2DGF, right?

Become wolverine

Where is this from bro?

Latest raws from the Killing Bites manga

post tall busty fit 2d tomboy grill, then we'll talk