Darling in the franxx

02 is happy to play with darling! Hiro follow on the roof!

I'm honestly glad the show is flopping, these last two episodes have been terrible.

Last episode was the best yet episode though

>grabs the bra
HENTAI!

Just can't 002 stop stealing the show? This was clearly not her episode.

Please tell me the actual anime isn't this slowed down

>Just can't 002 stop stealing the show? This was clearly not her episode.
Proof?

Why did you make that weird cut

it's for the scene

Why is she not wearing her pants?

That's a good question. It's not like she was taking a bath or something.

I was missing the black leggings.

Because bare legs are sexier.

Reminder anons, ignore the shitposters. They aren't here to discuss the show in good faith.

I like how this scene got the letterboxing emphasizing its importance to the story, Hiro, and 02. While the scene with Ichigo confessing to Hiro on the beach got nothing.

I also couldn't help but notice how Ichigo confronted Goro first about searching for Miku, I'm hoping this is the beginning of her dropping the infatuation she has for Hiro.

This:
I think 02 was pretending to bathe with the girls in the setup for the situation, throwing on her dress/coat at the last minute to give her some decency as she quickly stole everyone's clothes.

They may as well call this show the Hiro and 002 show, because they keep stealing it.

>I think 02 was pretending to bathe with the girls in the setup for the situation, throwing on her dress/coat at the last minute to give her some decency as she quickly stole everyone's clothes.

So, she's naked under the coat? That's hot.

I'm pretty sure letterboxing is only for Hiro and 02 scenes.

>>
was obvious bait

Subconciously, Ichigo depends on Goro way more than Hiro. She just too dumb to realize it.

Goro is too good for her, to be honest.

More than just being Hiro/02 scenes, I think they're scenes that are important for 02 in particular.

Like the very first letterboxing scene we got was of 02 having a flashback as she monologues about the importance of the Jian symbolism to her. Just most of her important moments relate to Hiro in some way.

This picture always amused me because it looked like Hiro's actually wearing the bra.
fuckyourshitfunthingsarefun.jpg

>flopping
Not like Shitrus is. And the Amazon BD preorder isn't even in 1000 hell, so obviously it's not doing horrible.

I thought you faggots didn't post outside your containment general?
>>>/stalker/

>replying to a 2 hour shitpost
Is that the patrician thing to do?

Who knows who's trolling who at this point?