AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>it's another "reeee he deserved her even though afrobro is the better man" reaction

Inb4 some retard calls it NTR like they usually do

It's not even a question of "deserving", Broccoli was just sensible enough to actually ask her out instead of assuming that they were going to end up together because she deigned to talk to him.

If she actually liked Kurosawa then she wouldn't have accepted Broccoli though

Then she didn't like Kurosawa? Like I said, Kurosawa was just an idiot for thinking that "A girl talked to me" = "We're in love".

>then she didn't like Kurosawa?
Yeah, she didn't but Kurosawa did love her, that's sad

I don't get, why is everyone so mad about this?
Sure it sucks that MC got his heart crushed but in the end he finds common ground with a cute bulli girl

I feel like I'm missing context for this.

Why couldnt he just date Tomoko? Bulli girl was a bitch and then suddenly she is just a blushing tsundere, made no sense

Will OMK ever be surpassed?

MC had crush on girl but is now MC's friend(?) gf

What, did he pussy out of asking her out a few times? If yes, then it is his fault then.

This whole thing felt kinda rushed, the author probably wanted to do something with her but then got the axe and was never really able to show the audience why it ended the way it did
Tomoko never did shit either

No, they just had small chats in the library and thought 'm-maybe she likes me'

Why do you assume the girl is a thot that would just date the first guy that asks her out

Yeah, Tomoko deserved better. Besides, outcasts who end up together usually heal each other.

it isn't really small chats though, they talked quite a lot. But he's truly stupid as fuck, since the girl was hot he automatically jump to the conclusion.

He could always try.

>thot
What does this means, I don't speak facebook

BROcoli is a cool guy and deserved this. Kurosawa got his good end too. So no one loses. Squirl can fuck off.

it's what people who are conditioned against using "slut" say

>Squirl can fuck off
You fuck off, she was the most relatable

I never sympathized with her, because she was a coward ass blackmailer. At least Kurosawa was ready to change.

And of course the NIDF arrives first

WHAT WAS THE POINT OF THE LIBRARY SCENE.
...fuck

>quirl can fuck off.
You fuck off, she didn't do anything wrong yet get all the hate, and if you want to blame someone for blackmails, then blame Kurosawa who selfishly helped her in the first place and exposed Kitahara to that sweet revenge feeling.

Actual spoilers. Gyaru is better anyways

fucking slut lead him on then went with what he thought was his friend, at least with pic related he won't have his face constantly rubbed in it

Every time.

Now keep reading.

You can't compare the two.
Kitahara was a shell by that point. Kurosawa got shat on sure, but even if it was overboard, it was partially deserved. Kitahara was borderline suicidal and had lost any self-respect she had.

>got the axe
Can't get the axe if you're not even serialized.

>This whole thing felt kinda rushed
Yes. People seem to forget that this started off as Death Note parody before it decided to take turn into Edgeville, NTR. A lot of the characters are one dimensional made out to be perfect for plot reasons. Brocolli is a gary stu and the shit with Squirl is poorly handled. What's retarded is that we're suppose to believe Takagawa dreams of having the field day trip again when she can't even notice the bullying Squirl goes through nor does she have the decency to go with Kurosawa to persuade her to come to the reunion.

Gyaru is always the best.

The one who deserved cum in his afro was broccoli!

Sugawa was such a cunt. She couldn't even apologise right

>outcasts heal each other
kek

No, outcasts reinforce each other's worst, most self destructive traits, ultimately destroy each other

i hate this faggot, and fuck the people calling him a bro

Threadly reminder that ending was fucking perfect, best girl won and everyone who disagree is a faggot

>I never sympathized with her, because she was a coward ass blackmailer.
That means she's exactly like you and me and all the other people on this website. Including the Russians.

>Build her up as a sadistic cunt tormenting Kitahara to near suicide
>right at the end suddenly turn her into qt tsundere
>No real redemption
>ends with mindbroken NEET Kitahara being told to just "forgive" everyone and go to the reunion

Yeah nah you're a faggot. The series started out great, but went to shit at the end. A classic example of how fucked in the head Japan is with regards to bullying.

>Including the Russians.
Suka blyad.

You finally summed up all the things I hated about the ending but had forgotten over the years, thank you.

This hit really close to home.

>A classic example of how fucked in the head Japan is with regards to bullying
you mean how realistic they are with it?

Well misery loves company. Good to hear other people felt the same

Well it's certainly realsitic on how the Japanse treat bullying in the classroom.

Bullying can fuck people up permanantly, especially when they're young. The Japanese way of dealing with bullies leads 1000s of basket cases and suicides because of its "suck it up or drown" philosophy along with valuing group stability over the individual's health.

I'm more sympathetic to this mindset with adults, where they can cope with shit better and have more capacity to change their situation. To enforce it on children is utterly fucked though.

Hot.

Is this from a series though? Or just a stand alone illustration? Context can make or break a story.

Standalone

Thanks for reminding me of this. OMK didn't providing any healing but this fap will

No problem

Molester Man was better

Bro-ccoli did nothin wrong!