Have you ever rewatched a show?

Have you ever rewatched a show?

COOL

Of course not, rewatching a show wouldn't increase the size of my MAL e-peen.

Yes. I have even re-watched both shows in that picture.
Generally I try to re-watch my favorites every other year.

When your mama switched the TV on in bed the next morning.

I rewatch things I like every now and then.

Yes but not by myself. The only show I ever re-watched alone was FLCL, mainly cause it's so short.

Have you not?

Chuunibyou. Because it's comfy escapism and helps me get away from my lonely-ass life.

Poor man's Insufficient Direction.

It's nice picking up on little details you may have missed the first time around.

No never not even once in my entire life

I've seen E7, twice, Prisma Illya thrice, and Planetes two and a half times.

Some anime just gives me the urge to watch it again after a while.

I won't rewatch entire seasons but I'll find the episodes I liked the most of a show and watch them again.

What is this influx of bait/normalfag/newfag threads?
>Have you rewatched a show?
>Has anime made you cry before?

and the list goes on, mods why the fuck are you allowing this shit but you insisted on deleting sadpanda threads?

I've never seen an anime I've enjoyed enough to rewatch it.

I accidentally rewatched second season of DtB. Only realised it in the ending, where an overwhelming sense of deja vu reminded me that I've successfully made myself unsee it a couple years prior.

I've re-watched Code Geass for some reason, and also Haruhi, for reasons beyond my control. Been meaning to re-watch Death Note as it was one of my first animes, but I'm afraid to lest it turns out to be utter drivel to my jaded eye.

Watch Revolutionary Girl Utena every two years or so.
Really makes you re-think those seemingly "normal" first few episodes.

If I grew up with a favorite show dubbed I'l seek it out subbed. So I've rewatched a lot of 2000's anime that aired on Toonami. FMA, SamCham, Code Geass, etc.

Threads like these are most certainly not the worst offenders.

Only a long time after the first watch to see if the show still holds up.

Oh, I also re-watched boushi to majo to hon no tabibito or whatever it's called, but I still didn't get any of it.

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, once in Japanese, twice in English
Kill la Kill, 2x
Railgun, once
Re:Zero, once
BnHA, once

Death Note is best watched as a comedy instead of a serious drama.
>I'LL TAKE A POTATO CHIP...AND EAT IT *cue oversaturated filter and opera chants*.

Danna ga is one of my go-to's when I come home wasted and watch something with my 711 sandwich. Better than watching an ongoing series cause I'm usually too crossfaded to remember what I watched the night before

The loli-senpai couple was my favorite

only shows that ive seen years ago. other than that i cant enjoy watching something when i know whats going to happen every scene.

If I really liked it, like I've watched Gurren Lagann 4 times.
But usually I just rewatch episodes or an arc, like All-Might vs Noubu or Water 7.

All the time. I watch K-ON! and Tokyo Godfathers yearly.

I'm blessed to have a couple good friends and I rewatched Danna ga recently with them and they liked it a lot. We got drunk and watched Code Geass afterwards.

>E7, twice
it makes 100 eps!

Sure. I rewatched SAC, Bebop and Kaiba once. Evangelion and Lain two times. FLCL probably like five times. On top of that I've rewatched several movies.

Katanagatari three times
Parasyte three times
Geass twice
Maybe I'll rewatch TTGL this year

Unironically only toradora and honey and clover.
I've watched toradora like three times.

they've always been here. blame Gamergate.

I LOVE MASHIRO!

I've watched SAO 5 times, it's truly the pinnacle of anime.

Very rarely because my idea is "The time spent rewatching something could be spent watching something new" but I have rewatched
>Vividred Operation
>Strike Witches
>Stellvia
>Both seasons of Love Live SIP
>Symphogear (S1 and 2)
>Garupan

I've rewatched some of my favorites whenever a streamer/youtuber "reacts" to it.
It makes it feel like I actually have friends.

These are your typical fags collecting info for their epic "top 10 anime" lists, no idea why these threads still get serious replies

Usually when I'm getting drunk i'll rewatch something i've already seen
I'll also sometimes put shows on as background noise when i'm gaming but lately i've been finding I prefer youtube videos because they're in english or ambient music

No.
I don't have unlimited time, and there are other shows to watch.

it would be crime not to rewatch this master piece of modern age

I've rewatched Luluco a bunch of times.

I watched darker than black like 4 times.

You have to go back

I've rewatched the multiple seasons of symphogear 5 times excluding GX which I've seen rewatched 3 times and AXZ which I haven't rewatched yet as I'm waiting for the BDs to be subbed.

One Piece

I'm rewatching anime right now. 45 episodes more to go.

Every year along with other Sup Forumsnons

I rewatch Panty & Stocking every year, it's my second favorite anime comedy behind Nichijou, but I don't regularly rewatch Nichijou.

Of course I have what a stupid fucking thread

What happened to Sup Forums? I left sometime around 2012. It's like things have gone from being stupidly elitist to just stupidly casual.

-welcome to nhk
-tomoko
-dragon ball z
-claymore

I sometimes rewatch if introducing a friend.

Of course

A pendulum effect. Sup Forums tried to somehow prevent newfags from using the board by being hush hush. The new population comes in and only knows about what is the most popular via hear-say.

This all could have been avoided if people called fags out on their shit tastes and provided superior examples of any given thing.

No but I probably should actually since my memory is dogshit but I feel like it's just a waste of time, I'd rather watching something from my backlog.

You intentionally find new ways for people to hate you, don't you?

I always rewatch gurren lagann around New year's to motivate me into the next year.

Ive watched Code Geass 6 times, School Rumble 5 times, Log Horizon 3 times, and a bunch of other shows that Ive only seen twice. If we're counting manga, Ive read Holyland 4 times, Grand Blue 3 times, and a few others that Ive read twice. Everyone else is just memeing, right?

Only short but sweet ones like Anohana and Madoka
and K-On, it's just too good

Maybe /r/anime got more strict with their moderation so now we have a handful of "/r/efugees" on our hand?
> stupidly elitist

Not elitist enough apparently. Elitism is part of what deters newfags. This board's culture practically revolves around hostility to newcomers and raising the bar to entry.

If I'm watching it with one of my friends who hasn't seen it then yes, I'll go to a lot of shows. Otherwise not that often. Shorts like teekuu or senyu I might go back to more often.

I've watched Girls und Panzer like 10 times. There's a bunch of shows I watched when starting to get into animu that I should rewatch too.

It was too elitist, actual anime discussion got ditched if it wasn't considered an 'approved' series. It was ridiculous being able to talk about seasonal shit hundreds of thousands of people were watching on Crunchyroll, but you couldn't talk about anything older than a certain point because it aired on some American cartoon channel and was therefore 'too casual'. It didn't make sense, no wonder it died - This must be karma.

I usually watch recap movies whenever possible instead of rewatching a whole anime. Did this for Madoka and TTGL recently, but not Evangelion because I wanted to understand it a little bit better.

My trigger nigger. Watched it like thrice and it's still my favorite Trigger anime.

No because I’m not a brainlet who has to watch something multiple times in order to understand it

A minimum of once a year. Usually 2-3 times though, Christmas episode every year on it's own as well.

Only if I'm trying to understand it on a deeper level. Otherwise my memories too good and everything gets boring

I've seen Eureka Seven 3 times now. Have thr complete series on both DVD and Blu Ray. I try to watch it every 2ish years to keep it fresh in my mind. Easily my favorite

I have rewatched Outlaw Star, Neon Genesis Evangelion, K-On and No Game No Life. Want to rewatch Nozaki-kun and Anne Happy.

Yes.
Mostly because it's impossible to find good new shows with the stuff I want.
What sites that do talk about it are filled with either narcissitic fucktards who're sure their taste is superior or astroturfers.
Can't even talk about animu recommendations on Sup Forums for fucks sake.

I've lost track

This, I have watched it 3 times, my life keep getting worst and worst .

I'm probably going to watch Spice and Wolf for the 4th time soon

I used to, but my backlog has grown too big over the years that it feels like I'm wasting time by rewatching things I've already seen. I already have more anime I want to watch than I will ever have time to.

Rarely. I don't really have the time. I'd rather watch something I haven't seen.

I rewatch Endless Eight once every two weeks.

Good taste!

Yes, because there's so few shows out there that I want to watch and most seasons I don't even want to watch anything that's airing.

Hyouka is the show I've watched the most times I think.

I've watched K-On 5 times. My friends think I have a problem but I just really like the show.

I've never been able to get through it a second time, though I've tried on several occasions. I loved it the first time around but every time I attempt to watch it I struggle with the length and pace and the knowledge that it only really gets murkier from a certain point onward. One day I will manage it though.

I rewatched Lain this christmas to see if I could "get" it this time around being older. Didn't work. Other than that I never do it, just because of the huge backlog.

Yo I lost count how many times I rewatched gurren lagann.

I rewatch Digimon Tamers each once in a while.

>on topic threads should be banned

I know i do, i just can't remember what exactly, rarely the whole thing though, episodes more often.
Last thing i rewatched wasn't anime, it was the hannibal tv show.

I've watched NGE at least 5 times

EVA
Big O
Utena
Penguindrum
Lain

I rewatched so I could understand what the fuck was going on

Mashiro's neck looks randomly delicious in some stills.

overlord, 4 times

School rumble and Tenchi muyo + universe countless times, Clannad 7 times, SukaSuka 5 times, Hanasaku iroha 4 times, ReLife 2.5 times. Sakura Quest 2 times, Evangelion 2 times, yuru Yuri 2 times, Nichibros 2+ times.

A fair few, but I make a point to rewatch Code Geass and Eva every year

>tfw on Sup Forums since forever and still haven't watched K-On

Akagi like five times.

Currently rewatching

ELVES

IN SPACE

SPACE ELVES

MINES MINES MINES MINES MINES MINES MINES MINES MINES MINES MINESSSSSSS

oh shit is that whats happening here? that's a little gay not gonna lie. Here i was thinking this was a nice thread about Laotian stencil drawings, but in reallity we're being used to make a youtbe video i like to rewatch FLCL sometimes, gets better everytime.

btw you are nigger

Once with full metal panick fumofu

They have their own series, albiet a mango.