What do you think of the anime adaptation?

What do you think of the anime adaptation?

Other urls found in this thread:

jojocomparisons.github.io/jojo-diu-27/
youtu.be/qwQd5MkPCWc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

utter shit

literally ruined any chance of discussing this with real adult humans forever.
but I liked it.

Part 1 and 2 are amazing.
Parts 3 and 4 are worse than the manga.

the faces aren't bad but the rest looks pretty bland

what about the OVA is better than the tv anime ?

frustrating but accurate

I can't imagine it was a Madoka-level dramatic improvement, but besides Quality Queen, were any of those changed/improved for the BDs?

This

1, 2, and 4 are better than the manga

The openings are awful because of the shitty CGI. Art also look pretty bad. I don't like most anime in general though so haven't bothered actually watching them. Looking at how many episodes each part has though it seems like shit would be really rushed.

The CGI in the openings looks great, though?

jojocomparisons.github.io/jojo-diu-27/
A ton of shit was changed. The BDs are honestly my favorite version of DiU, some people really like understating what the anime did in term of directing and sound design for some reason
youtu.be/qwQd5MkPCWc

It's not awfully bad but the characters could look more badass like in the manga and Jojo games
The manga has lot of rambo 80s manly stuff

Suffers a lot from budget constraints which means key scenes and fights feel underwhelming. Has very good direction throughout which makes it watchable. Voice acting is pretty good in all parts and perfect for some characters (Dio and Okuyasu come to mind) and OST is also really nice.

I can't tell if it's made the fanbase extremely cancerous or if it was always that bad however. I used to like the regular Manga discussions but I haven't bothered going to a JJBA thread in fucking ages because of how shit and literally gay they've become.

newfag here. Why Jojo has a reputation for bad fanbase? they share gay art and stuff?

Part 3 anime = boring slog
Part 3 OVA = fun addition

its endless "quirky" memes

Go to one of the threads and see. It's full of ironic weebs gagging up the place with their bullshit shut Tier forced memes and no discussion of anything of any relevance. The only time the threads aren't shut is when a new JJL chapters comes our since the animefagets don't read the Manga.

basically lost pause tier?
That's infecting the whole anime scene. Looks like Sup Forums too

These are honestly the low points of DiU. The rest is somewhere between entertaining, creative, and pure hype. Rat episode and Alley episode were 2 of the best of 2016.

I actually knew about that site but forgot what it was called. Sank yu.