Why Sup Forums hates Black Clover? The show is decent and it's getting better every week

Why Sup Forums hates Black Clover? The show is decent and it's getting better every week.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GBbjhG7vpEE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The voice actor

this, I literally couldn't watch for more than 10 minutes

it gave me ear cancer

You're assuming things lad. I like BC and I love the manga.

then why we don't have weekly threads anymore? just one voice actor can't be the problem, usually shonen manga protagonists scream all the time.

Even shounenshit fans admit it's generic.

1. The annoying scream.
2. It's not merely bad. It's a disappointment. If it was just bad, people would just ignore it.

Its definitely getting better but its still not anything of note, the series just lacks so much personality and feels far too borrowed from its contemporaries. Alot of jump series survive have really shitty starts but the thing is stuff like gintama or world trigger that have unanimously disliked beginnings is they started to show unique qualities pretty quickly after a rough start that justify things. Black clover is 3 years deep into its run and its still in naruto's shadow with new developments feelings ripped straight from the 3rd hokage plotline.

We've had 2 threads this week and both have gone 100+ replies. Even if we didn't have threads, what would that have to do with my enjoyment of it?

i love the manga, but the animation in the anime is just god awful it's like there's no budget.

better than stoner and shitmetsu threads

Neither of those are popular enough for anyone to give a shit

It's Naruto's and Fairy Tail's retarded love child.

I understand the Fairy Tail comparison, but it feels more like Bleach with all these generals, squads and a protagonist without power using a giant sword.

I really do like Black Clover. I think it's underrated as fuck.

People think they are too good for simple, pure hot blooded battle shonen series. It doesn't fucking matter if it's generic as long as it's honest about it and doesn't pretend to be anything more than just fun.

It's badly made, and also generic. A show can survive with only one problem, but not both.

This show started out strong, now it feels to me basically like one giant filler. Nothing happening or unexpected happens.

Also the repeating quirks like that guy with his sister Marie, the one black bull who keeps eating and talking about food and the brown woman who keeps calling her sister "sis" and gets corrected to "captain" every time, all of this shit is incredibly annoying and makes me want to drop the show really hard.

I can't hate the brown girl calling her hot captain sis all the time, it's pretty lewd. Feels like a Soi Fong/Yoruichi relationship

They aren't underage or they have seen more than 1 battle shonen

Is it Yuki Kaji?

Switch to manga. Those characters do have their quirks but SP makes them use those jokes a lot more than they're supposed to.

>The show is decent and it's getting better every week.
Too bad burgers hate it

if you're a child who's always dreamed of DragonballOneBleachNarutoZ then yeah I can see how it'd be decent.

All new age shounen is garbage. Black Clover and BNHA are derivative garbage.

It's so generic and bland it makes fucking Rave look unique. Literally Fairy Tail 2.0: screaming boogaloo.

Does this mean that all the fights in Black Clover are solved with the power of feelings and friendship

>just one voice actor can't be the problem, usually shonen manga protagonists scream all the time.

I've never heard a protag voice as ear-raping as this one, though.

It's a special kind of awful.

I noticed some action scenes are just Asta standing still with neon lights flying.

Silver rain is disappointing too, it's literally just rain here. It is portrayed stronger and more grandiose in manga.

Power of friendship in the sense that teamwork matters. Many fights in this series are won because the characters use and combine their magics in intelligent ways to defeat their opponents.

Because it's a copy of all other shonen amines into one.

I like how black clover handles power of friendship. So far its doing a better job then naruto and fairytail atleast

Because it's fucking shit just like BNHA. Why aren't you tired of watching Naruto clones? Go watch a better anime

Because you get butthurt Kimetsufags who never gets anime and butthurt mhafags who gets outranked by BC

>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Both are terrible characters for autistic self inserts.

youtube.com/watch?v=GBbjhG7vpEE

Why do you hate MHA and BC so much?

Nothing wrong about that, screaming makes you stronger.

be honest Sup Forums,is this adaption worst than world trigger?

I feel like this should be a banner

>Too bad burgers hate it
Seems like the opposite to me. Currently Black Clover is pulling more ratings than JoJo part 3, Gundam IBO, HxH, Naruto Shippuden, Outlaw Star, Space Dandy, Cowboy Bebop, and Ghost in the Shell 2nd GIG.

Sup Forums hates shonens don't you know?

Christ nobody hates Black Clover, most people don't even follow it.

Is it ? I read the manga a while ago and dropped it by chapter 50-55. I tried watching the anime, but it went soooo slow so I dropped it again.

Its doing better than those shows because it comes on earlier you fucking idiot. You should look at the fact that Toonami loses 30% of its viewership after Dragonball and continues to go down throughout the evening.

>This show started out strong,
Kek

I tried getting into it but after having to mute all audio halfway through the first episode I didn't really wanna give it anymore of a chance then that.

>Black Clover v1 - 172 copies

This is just sad

Post source please I suck at this and I want to laugh too.

It has 5.5 million sold across all volumes aa of Feb. It had only 4.2mil back in September. Just goes to show the series is getting more popular. Its in for the long haul lad.

Cool horseshit bro

Can you prove that this is fake?

>This is what One Piece fags believe the reason why One Piece was canceled yet again.

one piece got cancelled because they wanted a shit ton more money