Just marathoned this in a day. What did I think of it?

Just marathoned this in a day. What did I think of it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RzaCApqq_58
youtube.com/watch?v=gdQ_KwiLjPA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You think it's a good anime with a bad final

Form your own fucking opinion.

>What did I think of it?
This.

I'm incapable of perceiving anything beyond surface level stuff when watching anime or movies and tv shows. So all I can say about this is that it was fun aside from the heavy-handed narration at the end. Though I liked rooftop scene

yeah i feel as if this show could of been milked like shonen and he could of took the form of a real parasite would of been epic

It also set up the parasites staying more hidden in society angle pretty nicely. Could have transitioned into that, kinda like Tokyo Ghoul

same

Murano's plot armor was ridiculous

>saying positive things about tokyo ghoul
pretty sure I'm getting memed here
tokyo ghoul was atrocious but parasyte had some legitimate good things about it

>Izumi-san what's going on??
>Nothing
>Izumi-san you've changed, are you even Izumi san??
>*runs away*

Repeat next episode

I'm not saying Tokyo Ghoul was good, but rather that Parasyte could have focused on a similar story in a second season. Obviously done in a better way

How did this shit end again I can't even remember. They got separated and that's as far as my memory for this show goes.

That is a perfectly fine opinion. You don't need people to tell you more then that

did somebody unironically take count on how many times she said > are you even Izumi san??

Parasite wing mans like a champ by saving girl for mc.

Kiseijuu in a nutshell

youtube.com/watch?v=RzaCApqq_58

Was there anything to her character other than this?
I'm an emotional cripple so that scene still felt nice despite her being an empty character

I haven't watched anime.
Manga was prety fun. Whole 'final boss' part was a bit off tho.

>Was there anything to her character other than this?
let's say her role was to cool down shinichi...instead he would have gone nuclear
/ourguy/ denied ;_;

I like scenes that play over EDs, and parasite was no exception. That part when he was fighting the jackass bully wannabe during the ending theme made my dick hard.

What if he just wants to discuss anime?

I WANT TO SEE HER HEAD ROLLING

And Murano was never let in about Migi. They killed the wrong girl in kana.

Kana was best girl.

Kana was also worst girl

Why are you copy pasting comments from the youtube video?

Great show that received a ridiculous amount of hate from sourcefags due to the setting change. Weak finale.

but she was too stubborn

the last one isn't me

It was shit.

This seems a perfectly healthy way to approach entertainment.

godlike soundrack
youtube.com/watch?v=gdQ_KwiLjPA

Shinichi

I sense one of my kind

WUB WUB WUB

Unfortunatly the sound direction was hit or miss. There were scenes where the beat drop while everyone was still standing around talking

He looked better with glasses

There were some great things about the anime and the concept is interesting, but I felt it had major pacing issues, some missed potential, and a weak ending. Overall I enjoyed it though, probably a 7.5/10 for me.