Season X Never Thread

Hard Mode: It's been at least 6 years since the last season.
Harder Mode: 6 years since last season, but there's still reasonable hope that the next season will happen.
Psychic Mode: New season gets announced after your post.

LN is still ongoing might still happen

-Darker than Black S2
-Spice and Wolf S3
-Kino no Tabi S2 ***SAVED haven't watched it yet
-Full Metal Panic S3 ***SAVED
-Sora no Woto S2
-Outlaw Star S2
-Great Teacher Onizuka S2 or just a full blown adaptation
-Proper Berserk anime

I wouldn't even mind if Haruhi never gets another season, Disappearance is a perfect stopping point.

>its almost been 11 years now
holy shit where does time go

:'(

>Kino no Tabi S2 ***SAVED haven't watched it yet
I could imagine that happening. I'd watch it if they did one because I had a reasonably good time with the first season even if it wasn't anywhere near as good as the 2003 series for me, but I never expected it to be as good as the 2003 series to begin with.

Would you rather Kaiji S3 or an adaptation of Strongest Man Kurosawa?

>-Sora no Woto S2

Please, anime gods... ;_;

SZS

I miss it badly.

Every year I hope they will get something, yet the only thing I see is disappointment. I still haven't lost hope.

Nigga it's dead.

I still have hope

K-On!!!

Tattun confirmed it's a possibility

*blocks your path*
*gets season 2 eight and a half years later*
*gets virtually all material adapted*
Heh... nothin personel... mushi...

Tomoyo after adaptation would be pretty nice

People have been waiting 30 years for him.

This one would be super nice but I'm not holding out. Otherwise are other big ones I am holding out for.

Big Windup S3 fits harder mode now after series blu-rays and the sold out stage play, and I'm really hoping it happens

If it were a different reality I would have posted index immediately

It's very strange being unable to post Code Geass, Index, or Chihayafuru anymore

>Season X never
How did this shit even get to 3 is my real question?

Is Hideki Taniuchi ever going to compose anything mayor again after he got arrested for pot? I feel like one of the reasons Kaiji doesn't get another season is because of that, without the music it's not the same.

Probably not, but that'd be ridiculous if that's why the adaption doesn't ever continue

Kaiji s3. Kurosawa would be fine as a movie or a drama, but I just don't see the need for it to be a full blown animated adaptation.

I'd rather a Zero pt 1 adaptation more than anything, though

But after two whole seasons with his music and his musicalized Zawa Zawas, it would be really different to have another composer.

Tanaka-kun is one of the most comfy shows I've seen. Up there with Aria for me.

Nah, I'm not worried at all for this one. DD is just plain fun and they're working on N-Nanoha.

NEVER EVER

AnimeJapan is on the horizon expect some huge announcements coming soon

>pic related

JUST BELIEVE

anons i miss them so much

I just started watching this two weeks ago and I can't believe I skipped out it for so long, its beyond good. Definitely going to binge through the manga once I finish watching

It just won't be the same, knowing the truth.

I imagine that's why they're making that Tonegawa anime. It's a popular enough manga to merit an adaptation and allows them to test the waters for possible future kaiji anime.

please let there be s3 announcement after this ends

It's been nearly a year.

>It's been nearly a year.
Haha that can't be... fuck.

What's unfortunate is that you fucking know that even if that is their intention, they most likely won't announce it right away. It is going to be a fucking mystery for goodness knows how long.

>announcement is the day it airs

>Proper Berserk Anime
NEVER EVER
E V E R
V
E
R

It's just over the horizon.

Even if it says final, I still want more

>It's just over the horizon.
Adapt City better

praying for
>akagi s2
>kaiji s3

god: gives us tonegawa anime instead

I'm really hoping that the tonegawa anime leads to more of fkmt sensei's work getting adapted into anime. in the meantime I'll just be rewatching the only anime that matters to me

it's just one arc, ANIMATE IT PLEASE

>>akagi s2
ALL THE MANGA ANIMATED JUST IMAGINE

We got the part 3 bait in the Akagi manga instead while we still have our beautiful obsessed translators so it's guaranteed to be in english as well, once it's here. You babbies just don't understand.

is that hatate

yeah, its a screencap from hatate's bakkoi murder case

GTO original live action is the best version and that will well and truly never get a second season.

Fruits Basket
Ouran High School Host Club

Both are still popular despite being 10+ years old.

>Ouran
Shit, I always forget about that one. Would definitely love to see it finished out.