Made in abyss

It was the moment Mitty knew she fucked up

No I think it was went she was getting on Best Dad's funtime elevator to hell was when she realized she fucked up.

How can Mitty suffer any more?

regaining sapience while remaining a blob

Putting "edition" on last thread OP
When will they learn?

They nuke her again, only to run into a third Mitty later. Have that repeat throughout the series.

Child abuse is bad m'kay
even fictional children

EDGY

>Bonedaddy hijacks her vision
>1080p

Made in Abyss was filmed in front of a live studio audience

>sound of scientific progress

Bonedad time already?

Lotta science in this thread

my dad keeps turning my friends into Lunchables, what do

ride his rod

Queue up to become a blessed hollow.
Post results.

Implying Riko isn't giving Belafu an arm, a leg and an eye to go full pirate.

Belafu doesn't want an arm though

Yeah but an arm is pretty much just a leg with fingers.

why retards keep bringing that giving 1 of each is even an option?

I will marry Riko!!

Don't doubt Riko the Jew, Lord of the Deal. She'll wear Belafu down to two pigtails, her glasses, and Maa.

MY BRAND

Riko brought the cost down from her whole body to either her legs, eyes or half her internal organs. I can't see why she can't haggle the price down to one eye, one leg and one arm.

Bel wanted her whole body at first. Let Riko keep talking and crack the sage.

I didn't know it was legal to marry potatoes

To to bed, Natt.

*record scratch*
*freeze frame*
Yup, that's me. You're probably wondering how I got into this situation

So what flavor of crazy do you think the other White Whistles are?

gay series

Im expecting the chosen one the be a cultist nutjob

Lord of Mystery always works alone, hence why he’s obscure.
He’d just shoo the kids away or avoid them if they ever met.
Just an antisocial plague doctor. He only told Bonedaddy about making his last dive, so maybe they’re science bros.

wakuna will be the only sane one

We don't know what the true meaning of "guidance" is
It could be any crazy shit like "dawn" on Bondrew's title

Was Lyza crazy or was she just stupid?

a drunken weirdo who liked to slaughter foreign delvers

Anyone else want to punch the bun in the stomach? She needs to pay for her stupidity

just stupid that he killed for himself until life gave him karma

Why not bring her back to Bonerdude, he's good with disciplining kids, after all, he is best dad.

Blast the bun along with her stupid rug. We found a new furry for the party anyway,

You don't consider Ozen sane?

well she's the most sane of the white whistles, but that doesn't mean she's not fucked in the head.

you mean the weird vampire person who has a crossdressing child sex slave?

I mean yeah, but she's still lucid, and can make rational decisions. Honestly I don't even consider bondwred insane.

She has a name

I want to fap to this puta

She has many names.
"Faputa", "Wifey", and "My Haku" are all acceptable.

maternal love?

Was it implied Mitty still had her mind as a blob shortly after becoming a blob, and only lost it after Bondrewd's further experimentation and torture?

no

That's a nice Prushka and Meinya

Ozen already said that Bondrewd was "a particularly staunchy bastard" or something along the lines and that he is not gonna be as gentle to the heroes as she was, implying that the other whistles are more stable.

Hopefully they go into why Srajo is such a hermit if he really is just a dude who wants to be alone.

Sorry bun, you've been replaced by superior fluff

String. Up. The. Bun.
Mothbae can put in way more work.

Well she warned them to stay away from all the white whistles; not just Bondrewd, implying that they're all a bunch of nutters.

he's just shy because he got bullied as a kid

Who knows what could happen with them after Last Dive.

The thing that's wonderful about Tsukushi's writing is that even though it seems there are established formulas in his storytelling he still finds ways to surprise the readers and mix things up in interesting and unpredictable ways. One would naturally expect that the white whistles will be major threats and that the furthest ones down will be the most menacing and psychotic, many people believe Lyza is the 'worst' of all of them and will serve as the final boss at the bottom, and for the other two to be major arc villains like Bone Dome but I don't think there's any established obligation for them to be put in antagonistic roles.

Between the two we know nothing of I actually expect Wakuna to live up to his title of guidance and play the Gandalf in the maw of the seventh layer, based on how it looks from the map I expect nothing short of a legendary white whistle will serve as a proper guide. For obvious reasons there's absolutely no way to know or comprehend what Sarajo will bring, or if he'll even appear at all. We simply haven't the knowledge.

>Volumes into this hellish adventure they finally meet Srajo
>Hes a brilliant delver with crippling social anxiety.
>He delves just to be away from Orth.

You know what would be really interesting? If our merry little band of kids were to crack Srajo's shell and save him from his isolation. Of course this is assuming he's the loner we're implying he is. But even if he isn't, who isn't to say they can't still save him, it's be neat to see a legendary white whistle be portrayed as vulnerable and what one might even see as weak.

I'll bet before Reg fled like running fire from the capital and lost his memories it was "Crazy Fucking Bitch."

I found interesting Bondrew refers to Wakuna as 'invading the sixth layers using his personal relic' instead of just going down like sarajo

Also, Ozen was teaching the party too so we cant rule out a fight with wakuna yet

>implying
They clearly were very close

>10ish years old
>very decent tits already

mitty was too good for this world

>Finally get the sweet release of death
>peace and happiness for Mitty
>All of a sudden reincarnated
>Glorified caprisun
Can't wait to see how Mitty suffers on the next stage of the journey

>make that yesterday
>reposted today
I feel happy
I should make it better though

>cucked by a potato with weak bladder and shit-tier furry
She almost surpassed NTR queen Ozen, who lost to fucking dumb facedTorka.

>I actually expect Wakuna to live up to his title of guidance
That could easily be a malevolent title as well.
Maybe he can subtly control minds.

Do you think Bonerdude will be a constant threat or will they eventually reach a point where he'll go 'eh fuck those kids aren't worth it, I got science to do'

I donno, user...
He came back and she was inspecting him like a used car, not a long lost friend/lover.
She even checked his oil

Considering the village's power of cloning. Can you blame her?

I'm the same user, just trying to spread the gift of OC
We all know Torka must've been packing some serious heat down there, there's no other explanation

i think we'll never learn much about them, we'll find them both dead along the way to the bottom with evidence that they were slaughtered by lyza. this will make the group increasingly wary that the lyza they'll meet at the bottom has gone nuts. ultimately they'll meet her at the bottom with objective of putting her down as the finale for the series

he hasn't been a threat since they started their last dive, I doubt they will even see him again

I actually expect them to be banking on Wakuna, only to discover he's been dead since before they even descended; only nobody knew. They have to freeball it the rest of the way down.

>they get to the seventh layer
>it's just a massive void with Sarajo in the middle surveying the area
>they ask him about it and he tells them what he's discovered about the layer and how to get to the eighth
>asks them to leave him alone so he can continue his work in solitude
>Reg immediately melts his head off and proceed to the next layer

damn it reg

WAIT IT WAS A BOY? I LITERALLY FINISHED WATCHING MADE IN ABYSS ANIME YESTERDAY WTF I HATE IT NOW

how could you miss it user

Congrats, user. Took awhile but you've finally past your first exam.
Here is your blue whistle.

I doubt anyone would try to con the Princess of Value.

GRANT US EYES

>first exam
>blue whistle
You might as well just punt him into the abyss user

Because no one ever tries to con millionaires in real life

The white whistles all seem to have some form of animal symbolism: the whale for wakuna, the raven for srajo, and the bull for ozen.
Bondrewd is unique in that his whistle takes a humanoid form; he represents evolution, novelty.

However, Lyza's whistle is the most whistle-like of them all, perhaps suggesting how single-minded her pursuit of the abyss is, that nothing else of her character would impress upon the whistle.

The only animal whistle we've seen so far, Ozen, turned out to be a well-meaning autist. It would be nice if the others followed suit. What remains to be seen is Riko's true whistle, and what that will determine about her character.

I would prefer if that were the case for Sarajo since it would leave his legendary Mysteriousness forever intact. Wakuna, I just can't see a guy who bodies a fucking sea of corpses like a beast dying off before we ever see what he can do. At least I hope that's what he did, that would be awesome.

>they reach the bottom
>there's nothing but pure blackness
>only Lyza standing in the distance