I miss Beelzebub

I miss Beelzebub.

Aoi > Hilda

Lamia>Aoi>Nene>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Mustache dude's daughter>>Hilda

I forgot her name, but Kanzaki’s love interest was best girl.

The world > Hilda

Kazaki had a love interest???

Hilda was sexier but she wasn't a good girl, unlike Aoi.

Aoi>all

Yeah, one of the Red Tails girls that became part of the regular cast around the volleyball arc. They paired up for the christmas dance to get a present for Futaba

>Beelzebub
Should have thought of an ending.

Furuichi>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>All your whores

Lamia > all

Comedy arcs were gold, but it always felt weak when it tried to be serious. Furuchin was easily the best part of the whole series.

Paako.

That trucker in the US arc that said fuck every other word was great.

>Beelzebub peaks with comedy arc
>Immediatly nosedives with serious fighting arc
>O MY PARENTHOOD POWERUP
>Beelzebub peaks again with comedy arc
>Immediatly nosedives with serious fighting arc
>O MY PARENTHOOD POWERUP
>And so on

God dammit. Beelzebub was fucking brilliant when it was about playing vidya against demons or having a couples tournament, but it always had to return to the same fighting that stopped being enjoyable after the original Ishiyama arc.

True that.

>No Beelzebub sequel featuring Bel and Kota in their teens beating up the entire country like a Kenka Banchou game

I kept reading Hungry Marie manga every week with the hope that suddenly Beelzebub characters would show up

Furuichi was amazing. Best arc in the whole manga.

This one.

BEELS DICK > *

I remember reaching a point in the underworld arc where Beel got into a giant naked baby fight with some monster and it was awesome

How did this happen? How did she get caught by the Furuchin of all people? And I mean in general, not the spinoff chapter.

best opening

They always ended up getting paired together during adventures since he was one of the few who knew the whole secret.

Hilda > shit > your taste > Aoi

>Aoi > Hilda
You are no brother of mine.

God I wish Oga wasn't such an asexual piece of shit.

Same. Now that Hungry Marie got canceled, I don't know how I'll can overcome my fix Ryuhei.

Didn't hildas mom show upat one point? Or was that her sister?

Same I wonder how the author was going to have Hilda and not oga get together

Sister

Furuichi a best

I do too, user.
Aoi is also indeed greater than Hilda.

This might honestly be the most low quality taste I've ever witnessed in my entire life.

Doesn't matter because no one won.