ITT whores

You're waifu

I fucking hate cock teasers

>Sheryl will never please you for money
;_;

Sheryl is my waifu (whore).

Whores are unironically the only kind of women that don't submit to cock.

Speak for yourself, retard.

ITT: Ugly cunts AND whores

That really was a nice post, user. Unfortunately, I can’t be bothered to dignify it. Why, you may ask? Well, I must inform you that in the span of glancing at your post, I have ejaculated about five times to a rather enthralling hentai called ‘Digimon Adventure Tri 4: Soushitsu’. The way the hentai depicts the gradual process of a virgin becoming a cum dumpster really made me erect. Hell, I haven’t gotten that aroused since Anton Yelchin’s death. Anyways, this girl gets raped by her drunk father and has sex with all the boys at school. Now, these parts were perfectly fappable, but the real fun starts when she gets bullied and ostracised from her class. Her downward spiral of drugs and prostitution eventually leads to her becoming a mere shadow of a human being. In her last dying moments as a pregnant prostitute, she dreams of a future with her (would be) daughter. Instead of getting to live that future, she dies alone in a cold room. I swear that last scene will always bring me to ecstasy. Now, if you really want to get my attention, you must commit yourself to watching such refined works as I do. Only then can I consider you my intellectual equal.

(insert picture of that disgusting pink-haired degenerate that pretends to be a female even though everyone knows he's a male and a flaming faggot here)

>Spoiler
You fucking what?

But she has never taken cock, user

But she only fucks the guy she marries.

i don't want to get b& cause i triggered some leftist neckbeard and consequently got reported and banned for it

the face of a winner

Oh wait, I think you mean the gayboy from Tsuki ga Kirei?

>flashing tits for random army dudes
even worse, she's a 3DPD whore

nope, i'm talking about the famous faggot from Fate/Apocrypha

>Shirou canon's wife
which means best girl by definition

There's so many things wrong with this post I don't even know where to begin.

Same

A winner.

>still seething
lmao

this bitches will ever pay?

The Goddess of Prostitutes

>14 y/o
>stays multiple days in a middle aged man's house
Violet probably used her body to heal Oscar

she doesn't make love with people tho

But thats not a photo of me?

galkou is pure

she never walks on two legs to hide her limp from all the cock she takes anal to be specific

WRONG

THEY WON AGAINST COCK YOU POS !

t. salty rankafag

>Blacking out the source
Come on nibba!

Manga Yukana is very pure. Fuck the anime to hell.

Sheryl is pure though

Sheryl would look so much better without those pig disgusting lower eyelashes.

You're fuckin' dead kiddo

Honey Bee forever cucked

am I right, fellas?

It's a local file, from a /8pol/ plot to put a web page of red pills on to flash drives and drop them in public spaces.