LotGH/Ginga Eiyuu Densetsu -Die Neue These- Kaikou

27 days to go. Are you looking forward to it (or not)? Which character designs do you want to see next? How much do you think they're going to fit in those 13 episodes (and 3 movies)?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HlcdUAHXjkQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I swear to god I'm going to kneecap the guy that ok'd Oberstein and Reuental's new designs

I think Reuenthal is the only actually decent new design, it makes more sense for him to look like a manwhore because he is a player.
All the other ones are disgusting though; why does Cazzelnu have glasses? Why is Schönkopf Asian now? Why does Mittermeyer look like a teenager? Who changed Oberstein's hair and why does he have normal pupils?
And the person who made Reinhardt and Kircheis' new designs needs to end his life.

I hate they revealed 5 Imperial guys and only 4 of FPA. Would it kill them to show Frederica, Bewcock, Trunich or someone else?

>Why is Schönkopf Asian now?
Everyone from Empire is Asian now. Bet in remake Rudolph is a Weaboo instead of Wermaboo

>Are you looking forward to it (or not)?
Sure, I am. How could I miss a potential trainwreck of the year? I hope it's going to be a Sailor Moon Crystal and Berserk2016 of the current year
> Which character designs do you want to see next?
Annerose, Frederica, any other female. Wonder if they'll leave Dusty or dump him, because didn't appear in novels in this point
>How much do you think they're going to fit in those 13 episodes (and 3 movies)?
I think the first season will cover the 1st book and 3 movies will cover the 2nd book.

They dropped a song now.
youtube.com/watch?v=HlcdUAHXjkQ

This is surprisingly ok. But I'm more worried about OP/ED

Does nu-Schönkopf has a beauty mark or it's just an eye wrinkle?

I've for so long consumed most of LoGH media already (liked some more than others, sure) so I won't miss this one.

I want to see Rubinsky next! How does basic kuroko style adapt to baldness?

Reminder that original Rubinsky was black

I'm betting that it'll cause a shitstorm for the first 5 episodes and then people will quickly lose interest like with the other bad remakes of classics made recently.

Kircheis

Why did everybody become soyboys? Every design is shit except Yang and Julian what the fuck?

Oberstein Reuental and Mitterymeyer giving me cancer

They're trying to target the fujoshi-fanbase, duh.

Chin recession:
Michihara>OVA>2018>Fujisaki

Remember the star wars prequels?
Remember kingdom of the Crystal skull?
Remember saint seiya omega?
Remember sailor moon Crystal?
Remember Dragon ball super?

Remember you can't catch that initial spark of creativity again and will always just milk something to death and create an inferior product that ruins the originals magic?

How Yang is not terrible? He looks younger than Reinhard and cocky, it irks me to no end.

There are also HxH TV and JoJo TV which are arguably better than first adaptations of source material.

>every recent logh discussion
>Oh no, why did they have to give the new adaptation to Tada Shunsuke and the kuroko staff?! This is a dumbed down, stereotypically fujobait version of the original, and it’s so sad that for so many people this is going to be canon!!!

Wait till the premiere, then we'll get new things to be angry about, like wrong size of chairs or not enough star on the sky.

It's a tie between Schönkopf and Cazzelnu whose design changes the greatest between adaptations

Did anyone even met a person who is going to watch new version, without watching original? Literally everyone talking about remake either old an old gingafag or similary old fujoshi.

The fact they are going to start with Astarte is already off-putting for most newcomers.

The fact that it's some anime sci-fi setting long-running series and no cute waifu is already off-putting for most newcomers.
Not to talk bad about the new adaptation again but that may be probably for the best

Mashengo design when?

Season 2.

Why they do this to Reuenthal? Even that shit Fujisaki respected the ova design.