What were Golden Time threads like when it was airing?

What were Golden Time threads like when it was airing?

TADA BANRI!

intense waifu wars, people really liked the nerd guy and the main girl's dad

someone would usually bring up that the same author wrote toradora, then morons would bicker about which was better(toradora was way better)

the weirdass ghost banri plotline was panned

TADA

Ghost Tada Banri was everyone's waifu.

I wish Sup Forums did re-watches more often. The only consistently uploaded rewatch threads I've seen are for Toradora! in December. It's a shame because I think Golden Time is even better that Toradora, or at least just as good, but doesn't get enough recognition.

Ghost Banri ruined everything every time.

All I remember is butthurt Lindafags

B A N R I

okamera is cute

T A D A
A
D
A

That's the worst jif I've seen this year, including the shitty chink cctv ones. Please stop posting this.

lindafags BTFO

good
begone homewreckers

TADA MOTHERFUCKING BANRI

Need a sequel for Linda route

M Y
B O Y
F R I E N D

I played the VN and somehow accidentally got on the Linda route and it was fucking shit.

MOTHERFUCKING G H O S T BANRI

New Banri got killed and replaced by Ghost Banri?

Is there anyone more powerful than TADA BANRI

It was a dramafest that I couldn't be assed to deal with. I dropped that shit and went for the ghost-less Kouko route. I finally confessed in front of a lighthouse and it was neat. We got married and went driving around in France.

Is the VN translated?

Nope.

So they finally went to "Eiffel".

We had that shit three years ago. Ghost Banri was cancer on the stream and you know it. Fuck you.

Sakurasou is fifty fucking times worse and it's on the stream every goddamn year

Basically a non-stop stream of TADA BANRII and Ghost Banri memes.

It must also be said that the adaption was utter shit, ruining, poorly directing and cutting man moments of the LN and manga (the manga is much better btw), and the story becomes a complete trainwreck in the second cour with the lost memories thing.

I agree, but at least nobody pretends Sakurasou isn't a forced meme anime. On the other hand there are retards who unironically praise Golden Time.

honestly i just thought kouko was great and the show would've been better off focusing entirely on her bipolar

I am really curious about Linda Route

HER NAME IS KOKO