Yuru Camp - Sora Yori

So we can all agree that these are the two moe juggernauts of the season, but one question remains to be answered: which show has the cuter girls?

Yuru Camp has Rin so it's hard for any show this season to compete. Unfortunately, the show also has the ugly glasses girl and stupid eyebrows flesh fang slut so you can't win everything.

>which show has the cute girls?
Char and the Colors.

The one where girls don't sell bodies to fund their expeditions.

Sora Yori is an adventure-drama. It's not really a moe show.

Shimarin >>>> Yuzu > Shirase > Nadeshiko > Hinata > Seyana > Kimari > forehead

Sora yori is filled with fat and ugly girls.

This: I almost missed on it because I thought it was just cgdct garbage, which it isn't.

Patrician.

Nadeshiko>Ena>Yuzuki>Rin>Shirase>Aoi>Kimari>Aki>Hinata

Only Hinata who's fat.

Sora Yori girls aren't highly fuckable. So, Yuru Camp.

>Sora Yori girls aren't highly fuckable.

I'd tap Yuzu and Shirase desu... also, Nadeshiko is too pure and innocent.

The more pure and innocent they are, the more exciting it will be to corrupt them.

Your standard is too low, user-kun.

You're terrible.

I don’t know about cute, but Eiko is the hottest moe girl this season.

Your standard is all fucked up if you would sooner tap Chiaki or Rin than Yuzuki or Hinata

Haven't watched Slow Start. Is it good? Or is it only filled wif shoujo ai shit?

I love both
Easily the best original series of the season
Though Colors and Hakumei aren't far behind

It's okay. It lives up to it's name

>Hinata's face next episode

No... that fivehead is unfuggable. But i definitely would like to tap Yuzuki. Hinata is a big no tho

Hakumei looks weird. I dunno whether I should watch it or not.

>shoujo ai

God I wish I was that towel.

What does Yuzu smell like?

The easy and apt comparison is if you grew up and enjoyed things like David the Gnome or Moomins, then it should be right up your ally.
If you liked neither of those things however, naturally that should give you answer given the previous statement.

it's alright

I like how skinny Rin is. Reminds me of Oyari Ashito's illustrations.

>Yorimoi
>moe
>cute girls
I have to question your preferences and wonder if you aren't just yet another retard trying to force fanbase wars.
Also, hell, watching even a single episode of each show is enough to tell how different they are from each other. Why do some people still believe they have some kind of rivalry, ten weeks later?

I'm guessing a lot of service for fan...

I think these two are good

Not really, it's more cute shit than lewd.
If might have been better off as a yuri show. The Eiko/Sensei episode was the best one by a significant margin.

We're not feeding OP's fanbase war shit though
Right now we're in harmony consorting peacefully with each other

They both star a group of cute high school girls who do cute things
The YoriMois just do their cute things around the world while the Yurus do their cute things in the mountains of Japan

No VEGfags and fagxx, so it's pretty much peaceful here

Shirase (PERFECT DORK) >> Nadeshiko (too purecute for this world) >> Aoi (lovely tits +accent) > Shimarin > Hinata > Yuzuki > Nadeshiko's sister > Kimari > that forehead girl > that one buttslut with the short hair

On Tuesdays Sora Yori has cuter girls and on Thursdays Yuru Camp does

This the first time ena described as a buttslut.

Nadeshiko's smile must be protected against all threats at all costs.

That aside, while I am deeply fond of both shows, none of the other girls evoke such star-hot moe feelings in me.

Except for one very important difference: Yorimoi is focused on its plot, while Yuru Camp is focused on its characters. Yorimoi isn't just cute girls going to Antarctica, it's a story about a group of girls going to Antarctica, while Yuru Camp is about the girls themselves living their lives and camping every so often. The difference is pretty obvious.
Comparing them just because both have cute girls is a pretty dumb and superficial thing to do. Please just enjoy both shows as they're equally great, for different reasons.

user, they're ALL buttsluts.

It's not exactly unearned

She's not that thicc

Yuru Camp is super cute fluff.
Antarctica has character drama.

Antarctica is going to have at least one dead parent, so there's that;

It throws me off that Nadeshiko isn't a nadeshiko.

Maybe she's actually a Nadeko

we don't, only newfag ledditors trying to fit in do

Shirase is a miracle of the universe. I love her so much it hurts.

This.

Yurus are ALL for lewd butt play. Shimarin in particular.

I like YoriMoi more than Yuru Camp, but I have to say Yuru Camp has the cuter girls.

>cute girls
>Yuru Camp
>Sora Yori
Only if you like to fap to bad 3DPD-tier character designs.

Yes.

Apologize.

I'm not a lolicon... okay, maybe I am, But Ryuuo no Oshigoto definitely has the cutest girls. Ai, Ai and Char are all perfect.

>I'm not a lolicon
>not a lolicon
>lolicon

This is some outstanding taste.

dumb gay boy

Yuru wins easy

SoraYori is mediocre. It's being carried by using expensive VAs. That's it.

Yuru Camp is actually comfy, funny and an actually genuine kirara show that differs from your ordinary kirara shows.

I barely see any Sora Yori fan art on twatter at all but I see way more of Yuru Camp.

Hinata is pure sex but Yuru as Aoi and Nadeshiko's sister.

Yeah but she's fat in all the right places

I just can't get used to the character designs in Yuru Camp. Everyone except Nadeshiko and hairbun looks off to me.

This. Aoi is one of the shittiest and laziest character designs I've ever seen. Same for Aki. Two ugly, unfappable, unfackable, unpattable girls.

>character drama
Correction: forced character drama

I find the designs in yuru camp offputting at times. Aoi looks like a fucking alien sometimes. Chiaki fluctuates from Arin Hanson to hot at the drop of a hat. Rin and Nadeshiko are almost alwas cute but every now and again the way they get drawn makes them look anorexic.

But that looses out to Sora Yori because they are always cute all the time. Cute genki cuts her own hair dork, cute awkward tall beautiful dork, cute shortstack sex on legs dork and Childhood idol autistic starved for love dork. The Antarctica dorks are the best thing that happened to anime in a long time.

Shit taste detected

>I barely see any Sora Yori fan art on twatter
This. Where is the fanart? Is this not enough popular in Japan?

Thank fuck for this post, I was really starting to feel sorry for her ITT

The views on NND are pretty low as well:
>Average 420K views per episode for Yuru Camp
VS
>Average 120K views per episode for Sora Yori

Woah, she's kinda hot without glasses

The cutest girls of the season are in a different anime.

Yorimoi is doing fine, it's one of the top shows of the season in preorders. I think the character designs just aren't cute enough to inspire a lot of fanart.

It's doing "fine" thanks to using veteran seiyuus. If they didn't have this, the show is guaranteed flop.

This. Never thought I'd agree with a tripfag. In terms of cuteness:
Slow Start > Ryuuou > Colors > Garbage > Yuru Camp > Yorimoi

Cool. Go talk about something you like instead of instigating shitposting.

The yurus are out camping and the York’s are out hiking, when they suddenly swap places through anime magic!

Which group dies first?

Cry more, faggot.

*yoris
Fucking autocorrect

>hiking
Make this post again in a couple of months but putting yurukian with the anime it should be compared.

Those girls look so generic it's almost offensive.

Hiking in Antarctica thoug

You are all a bunch of pedophiles. Gas yourselves asap

This is all me by the way

This but unironically

>preorders

Not our fault your favorite show of the season is flopping.

>cd sales
>relevant

You're right, Chinese streams are all that matters

Yuru Camp is boring, it should be shorter since it's just tourism adversminet anime.
Sora Yori is an actual adventure story.

Why the huge bathroom in the middle of nowhere? Japanese people really like huge bathrooms don't they?

both have majorly cute girls