Has an anime ever changed your life?

Has an anime ever changed your life?

Pic related for me, I turned my life around after watching it.

ha! fag

Mayoiga taught me to never meet internet acquaintances in real life.

Tonegawa's speech made me think.

how did you unironically like an anime centered around annoying characters doing cliche monologues over classical music?

Watch Nodame Cantabile if you liked that mediocre show. The live action drama is even better imo

No because almost all of them are based around classrooms nowadays

i became a shut in neet after watching kamichu!
true story
12 years strong now

Fucking this

I became a writer and am aiming for one of my works to be published by Kyoto Animation one day. If even one of them is published, and it's decent, it's surely going to become an anime animated by them one day.

Look at the subpar LNs they've animated over time, for fuck's sake. I'll hand them something incredible and Sup Forums, nay, the world, will be marveling at my genial, gripping storyteling.

I grew up watching Saint Seiya and I think it has influenced me in generally positive ways. Typical shounen stuff like not giving up and whatever, but also that its okay to question religion because even the gods are dicks and what really matters are your own values and being true to them.

Bible Black, on the other hand, taught me the joys of futanari. I guess what I'm saying is, some lessons are good and some... eh.

Step 1 would be to publish your shit in Japan in Japanese. There is zero chance in hell that they'll adapt a western novel.

You need to learn Japanese and then travel back in time to the Kadokawa LN competition. Make sure to get someone to take care of the author of Violet Evergarden

I thought great teacher onizuka had a pretty interesting way to deal with people.

A lot of people made fun of me, and I thought the Onizuka way to deal with people was pretty clever so I gave it a shot. It worked: Everyone stopped making fun of me or even started liking/talking regularly to me. I stopped caring about their insults and just made fun of myself with their insults and made them laugh.

Ever since, when I realize someone's mad or doesn't like me, I always try my hardest to show them I'm a nice guy, it never fails: they all end up liking me

I'm technically from Japan's west, but I'm not in the western sphere of influence. I'm from India, and our cultural ties could potentially make it more viable that a novel could get picked than a British, French, or American novel.
I've begun learning Japanese already, I know that there's no chance they'll pick up a novel written in English, but it would take a while until I have a solid enough grasp on it; I don't want the whole thing to read as if a teenager has written it.
If it's not picked up by them, big whoop, it's a pleasure for me to write, so as long as somebody else reads and finds it interesting I'll be more than satisfied.

I know it's not perfect or anything, but it resonated with me. I felt like my life was in my own control.

it's probably the worst anime i have ever watched

also the art style was dogshit

Kaiji made me think too but Akagi actually changed my life.

>I don't want the whole thing to read as if a teenager has written it.
Seems to me like that would give you the best chance of an anime adaptation, though.

toradora is what really made me get into anime

That's fine. I'm sure you've liked some things that other people think are dogshit, too.

seealso
>India.
pajeet, Japan is a Japan-First fest. you WOULD have a better time publishing in the UK than Japan.

Japan, like USA, is a nepotism ass-pat basket.

Trained and went Super Saiyan after i saw DBZ. Now, after seeing Dragon Ball Super, i can almost go Ultra Instinct. In shot, it made me an autist with a Bulma-fetish who loves fighting and training.

"The world is my oyster."

best anime ever.
changed muh life.

ยต's literally gave me back my passion for living.

SZS was oddly theurapetic to watch, personally.
Even rewatching it is fun.

anyone else much happier as a weeb? I used to hate anime and deluded myself into think i would someday have a social life and gf and all this bullshit. I think watching anime has helped me accept myself for who I am. I simply want to relax and watch cute girls do cute things, nothing more, nothing less. Giving up on all my ambitions has been a difficult path but it has completely changed my life for the better.

God ten fucking ruined me for days.

I feel like Anime's been a core part of becoming who I am today, but there's no one anime that rapidly turned my life in a new direction, if that makes sense.

Monster helped me to figure my career

So you're a doctor?

>"The world is my oyster."
>i'm gonna struggle opening it and after eventually suceeding in it i will realize that there is very little goodies in it so i will go order a mac instead

i literally changed university courses after watching steins;gate
3 years into physics now

When I watched EoE I realized I'll probably kill myself when my parents die

What were you doing before?

Criminology. A fucking arts degree.
i'm slamming ritalins like they're tic tacs just to keep up, but i truly love physics

LWA makes me want to be happy and do something with my life.

i like physics when im on ritalin too. the question is whether you like it when youre not on it.

In two years I will finish college