One Piece

Spoilers in 24 hours. Will it be a sunny chapter or a Pudding chapter?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/15217272
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Who drew this?!

Jinbe belongs in a coffin. Not here.

Pudding lying 2.0 pick a side before spoilers come out

strawpoll.me/15217272

Pedro pudding still gets me.

Is there still hope for a decent fight in one piece?

would be perfect if the genie resembled Merry

But what about "no, but there will be no twist"?

Katakuri looks like a dead bat here

Newfag here.

What is toc and how is it related to early chapter releases or something?

>O.. Oi, Sanji! My dear. I want to ask you for something. One last wish.
*takes cigar off

>Stop smoking, okay?

How would Sup Forums react?

>See this
What do you do

that'll be pretty cute to be honest

I would laugh. Same with Jinbe losing an arm.

Use Snakeman

Nothing, it'll all sort itself out.

Compliment his mouth

How ill Nazoms save luffy?

The fight would have been better if oda gave luffy some decent shots when kata lost his focus. At least he would have been damaged from G4 and his loss would have been more believable.

Who is going to get Katakuri out? Specially with no Brulee now

Now that the dust has settled, who deserved to win this fight?

D-Don't hurt me (Which of course meant hurt me all you want Katakuri, hurt me all you want)

Nothing significant happens the chapter.
- Sanji is still waiting for Luffy to come out.
- Sunny is being chased.
- Big Mom is getting weaker while Bege and his crew are still running away.
- More BM pirates reactions.
- No mention of Germa.
- Chapter ends with Luffy finally leaving a
mirror, but it's actually the one in Brulee's house in the Seducing Woods.

15 more chapters until WCI ends .

neither.

a tie would've been good with nazoms just picking up luffy and helping him out of there.

Get up and walk away obviously.

And here is the damage on Luffy.

Oda needs to come back at Zou pace if he wants to finish this manga before dying

Flampe would be completely redeemed in my eyes if she helps Katakuri up and hide his secret for him, her true tsundere feelings coming out after seeing his defeated body. Hell she might even shoot up to no 1 on my best girl list and a certain retard could accuse me of being a Luffy x Flampe shipper

Luffy winning would have made sense if he awakened or learned square rubber or something.

(Or got to Gear 5: Nervous system.)

I still can't swallow it.

Is he going to keep the hat on his mouth? Though Maybe if Brulee is going to come back she will give him part of her clothes

I'm curious if he'll cover his mouth at all after this. He probably started doing it for Big Mom herself so him not caring would be a big deal, but I'm not sure if the big gurl would stand for that shit.

Katakuri looks like he just had the best sex of his life.

luffy shouldve lost, theres no debate but he's the main character so what do you expect

Close enough desu.

Flampe will never be redeemed, she's just another example of how Big Mom's family is fucked up. I hope she gets her ass kicked during the big war on Elbaf.
You're a brainlet if you don't see that Luffy beat Katakuri using the power even Mihawk called the most dangerous.

Someone who was smart enough to get the character connections right.

Looks like my sister's dog.
He'll be fine.

I miss him bros

>the power even Mihawk called the most dangerous.

...the power of friendship?

Final panel wasn't a blow. Luffy struck and essentially paralysed Katakuri before it landed.

To be fair, I would count each single G4 hit to be akin to three of Katakuri's in terms of power.

Why early spoilers? Another break next week?

He literally has

Yes. Katakuri never would've stabbed himself if he hadn't been FRIENDED.

Yes.

And that power is just Conqueror's Haki.

You might want to go lurk in the appropriate thread, user. It's up right now! Look for it!

Kneel then start sucking.

He was lifting the arm

At first I thought he was the mook of the week who overstayed his welcome, but he turned out to be a pretty cool guy.

>kneel
You need a fucking stair to succ the special mochi

I don't think so. Luffy would have been crushed/hurt, however the panel showing his face shows him being fine. The whole point of that attack was to hit first, and by doing so he stopped Katakuri in his tracks.

Can Oda make a fight that doesn't default to either Luffy fighting a jobber or someone that needs to be handicapped for Luffy to win? It's been a while since we had one of those.

>Luffy uses his max charisma stat to make the guy like him
>fight transforms into a battle of growth and respect for both participants
>The guy who is used to getting knocked down moves forward while the guy who has never been knocked down finally takes a rest.
>"It doesn't make sense! Asspull! My imaginary fight scorecard says it should be different!"
It's not like Luffy just started totally destroying him either. He was just the one able to move forward when the time came to do so. Had Katakuri not stabbed himself and allowed Luffy to transform (which he stopped him from doing earlier) I'd be calling bullshit with some people as well, but I think given how things ended up happening it's fine.

Look at the art.

Just woke up.
Spoilers when?

Why?

Luffy should have lost and Luffyfags defending Odas ending are pathetic. Its a damn shame too cause the fight itself minus the ending touched perfection. Especially 895

I can still kneel, he just has to extend his mochi dick to my mouth is all

Because G4 (boundman) punches are immensely strong, while many of the hits Katakuri landed are standard punches, along the lines of Luffy's standard punches.

Isn't Katakuri too lewd for kids?

That's the correct way to do it

When you wake up tomorrow

To expand. Kong Gun is the attack that sent Doflamingo crashing through half the city with tis power. Katakuri took some of these more directly, which still would have heavily impacted him (see pic related)

This is getting sad.

It'll be worse in the anime. We'll get to see 30 episodes of Luffy getting his ass kicked.

some? that's the only one he got directly hit by without blocking and luffy had to break through that guard of his

Kata's haki is stronger than Snakeman's haki armor but weaker than Boundman's.

if anything this proves that Cracker's CoA was the real deal. Even Luffy said that Cracker's CoA was harder than anything he hit thus far. And Cracker managed to harm Boundman with a simple slash while Kata needed Power Mocchi to do it.

what the fuck am i reading here? Snakeman and Boundman have the same haki. The thing that makes Boundman stronger is the size and abilities. I bet youre a Luffyfag

Blocking against kong gun is pointless. Doffy tried that also but it makes no difference.

>Snakeman and Boundman have the same haki.

Snakeman's fists are the same size as Boundman's but Luffy still got hurt while clashing with Kata's punches like he did in his standard form.

I want to breed with Carrot.

And let's not forget Rhino schieder which is pretty much as powerful.

>no debate
>several threads where people offer reasoning to why he won
>no counter argument
for argument's sake :
>Reminder that people are getting upset that a guy who's specialty is avoiding attacks and who has spent decades sitting around as a Yonkou right hand man with no challenges what so ever can't take a hit very well.

>I'm sure it was very shocking that the guy who went from East Blue to the NW in three years, went through Impel Down, Marineford, two years of getting his ass beat, and all the other shit that he put up with on almost a daily basis could tank hits better.

on unrelated news, Luffy will make a cameo in Wreck it Ralph 2

>Blocking against kong gun is pointless
Tell that to Big Mom.

wait what

I mean for someone around the Doffy/Cracker/Katakuri level. Big Mom is a different story.

Large Matriarch is a freak of nature.

>while many of the hits Katakuri landed are standard punches
That's your headcanon though? We see blows from Cracker that have the same visual effect, emphasis, and damage to terrain; if not more than some of Luffy's attacks. Not to mention that Boundman and Snakeman are different forms and the latter sacrifices size and damage for speed.

the floor literally broke and luffy fainted. even assuming luffy punched him first the momentum would still make the arm fall on him

C'mon man. The Yonkou became Yonkou because they are anomalies. Besides, even she decided to go with armament for that attack.

Many of Katakuri's hits I said. He did indeed have several powerful ones, but probably 60% of so were nothing special.

Power Mochi is probably my favourite amongst Katakuri's attack.

trying to argue with an Oda dickslurping Luffyfag is like trying to sell the bible to Islamic extremists for 500$ a copy

>but probably 60% of so were nothing special.
Which ones were "nothing special"? Because it seems like we read different fights. Even in the end when they are trading, there's the understanding that both opponents are launching attacks that at best are getting similar reactions out of each other; but Katakuri still has a stronger haki which attributes to Luffy recoiling should they clash directly.

If you can debate what I posted, go ahead. Put those Luffyfags in their place.

Year of Laws death

See
A lot of these were standard kicks/punches to the gut/face, and slamming into walls. The effective attacks were power mochi, block mochi, diced mochi and ginchaku.

okay lets start from scratch. Raise 5 points about the fight and why Luffy won and we ll debate them

Luffy should have lost, he only won because he had to for plot convenience.
It'd have been better for the story and would have made for better character development if Luffy lost (after a close fight) and Katakuri simply spared him and allowed Luffy to continue on his mission, but then again I have no idea what Oda has in mind for their big mirror escape.... But Luffy is already injured and exhausted, so I don't see him fighting his way out?
I dunno, I just think it's a poor moment that could have been handled better. It just feels bundled and makes Katakuri seem fucking incompetent when they were trying to hype him as the strongest son or something- losing to Luffy like that.

Why argue over combat ability when it's clear that is not why Katakuri "lost". I don't think anyone rational would make the argument that Luffy won by surpassing or even being on Katakuri's level.

Law is sooo ugly

>we'll debate them
Respond when ever you feel you can articulate why what's posted there is not logically sound.

is diced mocchi strong enough to defeat Doflamingo?

SAUCE NAO

yeah

so attacks literally don't matter unless they are large meme attacks? Luffy literally only landed like 3 real punches that weren't blocked in this case according to your own logic

>>no counter argument
Last thread I had it out with a guy who left the discussion by agreeing that this fight was the same type of writing Oda used that let Luffy survive getting dehydrated by Crocodile. I don't think anyone here will argue seriously that O MY WATER DROP was good writing, are you?

>Standard punch with superior haki to your opponent, many of them unguarded are suddenly not effective
I guess user. I guess Luffy just took no damage from anything that didn't have a name attached to it this entire fight.

Willow Mochi is enough