Was this scene absolutely necessary?

Was this scene absolutely necessary?

Yes
/thread

Now that that's settled.

Ed vs Bondrewd go!

How well would Edward fare in My Hero Academia?

:)

I really dont get edward rage towards Scar for killing nina.

SUBARASHI

>killing is bad
>revenge is also bad
>if you kill him, you'll be just like him
What do you want from shounenshit?

Still have this from the day WEMBs got added

hot

>torturing someone in a blind fit of rage is bad
>if you kill someone because you lust for their death you will be like someone who kills people because they lust for death of others

Ed is always hopeful that broken people can be made whole again, he may have believed he could've reversed her condition, for the same reasons he believed he could reverse his and Al's conditions.

I can wait for Netflix to make a masterpiece out of this.

Yes, the tucker shit had to happen to show his parralels to what Ed and Al did and serve as something of a grim reminder about what can happen if you use alchemy as a crutch for your weaknesses, also probably to teach Ed that his pride in his alchemy could potentially fuck him over if he goes too far.

DEAR GOD THE FLASHBACKS WHYYY

Honestly I feel like he'd do pretty well for himself, even if he can't go toe to toe with most top-level heroes on power alone he's got a ton of combat experience.

I would have put the fucking thing out of its misery too like damn that's not wrong it's basic fucking decency.

As someone who's only seen 2003, this makes me want to watch brotherhood.

Yes, its there to stop the show from becoming a fedora tipping atheist wank fest. Science and Religion can both do horrible things in the name of.

It's a far better series even if the start is rocky.

It's available on VRV, 30 day free trails are still a thing too, also lets you download it.

Do it, well worth it.

I prefer the blanket term of "most humans are assholes."

Do it, Brotherhood has longer and more cohesive story, only problem is that the first few plot points like Nina's shit go by really fast since there's a lot more story to go through and the anime just kind of assumes you've probably already seen the 2003 version or the manga.

That being said, the latter half of the story is fantastic, and is the canon plot-line.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

That music too.

Not to mention that the support department can likely give him a really good automail + extra alloys for more flexible usage

>LE DOG TURNED LITTLE GIRL INTO DOG HYBRID ABOMINATION DDDDDDDX I'M UPSET NOW
I'm gonna get around to reading or watching FMA at some points but I see this trigger a lot of people on fake nerd shits.

K

For fucks sake every fucking thread.

The problem wasn't in killing Envy. They had no fucking problem with him killing Envy. If he let her she'd kill Envy herself. Edward would have killed Envy by that point.

The problem was that he started torturing Envy for no fucking reason other than to sate his bloodlust. Specifically targeting his eyes and tongue was torture born from hatred, nothing more. And they didn't want someone like that as the new Fuhrer.

>torturing Envy for no fucking reason other than to sate his bloodlust
It's not like he deserved it. And it's not like he isn't even human. Or a mass-murdering remorseless monster, for that matter. Oh, and burning someone alive is totally not torture, but burning someone's weak points with the same attack is absolutely forbidden. Especially if it doesn't fucking matter what part of monster you damage, because you only do it to make his philosopher's stone run out of charges.
INHUMAN I TELL YOU.

Isn't he literally just Momo? He'd do as well as her, at least.

Hell, they can probable give him some very useful chemical elements, have a huge resource for expanding his scientific knowledge to the modern day, and he could work super well with quirks that employ stuff like hammerspace and matter generation.

He'd make a name for himself for sure.

He'd do way better than momo because he can think of more things to make than a FUCKING STICK.