Other urls found in this thread:

kyotoanimation.co.jp/books/violet/special/interview/
leopard-raws.org/?stream
mov3.co/en/tokyomx/
dsgstng.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

6 and half hours

maximum irony

The BDs will have different editing from TV broadcast, wonder what the changes will be

kyotoanimation.co.jp/books/violet/special/interview/

- When "Violet Evergarden" becomes animation, please let us know your feelings when you were asked for the first time.

As it is fluffy and living, "I wish it would be better" It was like it was like someone else 's life. There were things that I was too big to feel.
However, as the story progressed, I noticed that Kyoto animation was serious, I started being uneasy as well as being jealous like a child who fell in love. I remember talking like this in a discussion.
"I think that it is dead if it is ahead of the release date of the movie you want to see very much." "In our industry it will be a short time." It really flew by in no time. He devoted a lot of time, effort and passion. I am happy. And today I am alive and well.

- The animation was also broadcast until the eighth episode. How was it to see so far? Please tell us your impressions. Also, did anything else come from people around you?

It seems that I am watching a movie every week. Even though I have made a short story for each episode, the time is dense, there are subtleties of sensitive emotions and beautiful scenes, music, the performer's enthusiasm, everything that I feel nice, perhaps included Every time one episode ends, "Sorry, I am beautiful," I will sigh. And like everyone who has been watched, I'm feeling sorry for the growth of Violet.

To tell the truth, I do not say much to the surroundings if I write it, so my life will not change.
However, recently I heard that two girls are talking about Violet in the subway, I was very happy. You guys are really watching.

- There is also a part that has changed from the original novel, but how is that feeling like that point as the original author?

A novel is a world in which the amount of information is overwhelmingly large, one author is a leader. Of course, it is basically solitary work though editing's advice and flesh of the world view with nice illustrations will be done. On the other hand, animation is a total art that workers in all fields interwork. The fighting soil, the number of chefs are different. It is the result that I was worried about what to do in order to convey my view of the world to more people, but those from the original may be confused. I think that knowing that both are 'Violet Evergardens' will definitely be completed at the end.

- What kind of book is "Gaiden" released on March 23?
"Princess and automatic dolls" are not included in the top and bottom volumes, and animation is also done ... ....

We decided it as editorial, and let me make it to a bonus stage for those who read the top and bottom volume of Gaiden. It is content which can be delighted to a lot of people including not being recorded and writing down. The character that did not hit the spotlight has its properly set up, and the author is also happy to see the sun. Although hints have already been stretched, fans of Benedict may be surprised if read.
"Princess and automatic dolls" seems to be the number of reputation of animation, so if you like that story I would like you to pick it up.
I think that you can enjoy the view of the world of "Violet Evergarden" further when you read the top and bottom again after reading this.

- The story will continue to rise towards the climax from now on, but thank you for your message to the fans.

Those who understood the Violet from animation, those who knew Violet from the novel, who both of you saw thank you very much. I am very happy just because of you involvement. Eighth episode, it was very amazing. If you are going to like this vocabulary with Violet, please feel free to talk to the final story carefully about this. Even though I am an author, I'm a creator but I can feel a heart breakout. But we are watching it together. Would you please watch this girl's "I love you" till the end.

Fuck off generalfag, you don't even know what spam is dumb nigger.

Only 4 hours

I abandoned the threads for a while, did they improve yet?

Only decent threads should be tomorrow with HS 1080 release. Expect livestream threads to be raided by usual Discord team today.

Damn, see ya.

3 hours

ded thred

That's a really nice endcard.

The scene from CM

Yeah I noticed. Her design improved a lot too, the moe look is gone amen.

She's still very much a moeblob

Absolutely not.

Im going to marry Violet!!

She got rid of her Kon face that's been famous since 2010. I was worried they would never be able to draw realistic characters ever again. It's been so long, 8 years of drawing the same face, with different hair and eye colors. How do you just turn that off? It seems they did it, and were merely pretending to be bad, as a joke.

(you)

1 hour

You better post the stream nigger.

It is the usual
leopard-raws.org/?stream
or if LR is down like last time
mov3.co/en/tokyomx/

>inb4 300 posts 22 unique ips

How would violet react when I rape her I front of her master?

dsgstng.com/

Violet evergarden more like Violated Everdeadthreads

>13 posters
too lonely

This thread very quiet. Violet Evergarden is shit confirmed?

There is another thread with more posters

>There is another thread with more shitposters
fixed

What's this week's episode going to be about? Anime original or LN chapter?

Re:Zero down, Class of the Cunts is going down in in a few hours.

I'd rather have slow threads than a fast one full of shitposting.

Continuation on where it ended in last episode i.e. her losing arms and scene from ep 1, and then no idea.

She'll spend the night on Gil's house and talk it out with the maid.
Also Hodgins is going after her.

Betting 10 dollars on Kyoani not showing how Baioretto loses her arms

SHOUSHA

give me 10 dollars

One arm down.

oh drama

AISHITERU

WHAT HE JUST TOLD HER THAT HE LOVES HER? WHATTTT????

Noriyuki Kitanohara's episode, probably.

AISHITE... WAKARIMASEN

WHAT IS LOVE?

Is this the first episode you're watching or something or are you joking?

>that early 2000s Type Moon tier eye bleed in
Kyoani character animators should be ashamed for this laziness

fuuuuuck

>WUAAAAHHHHHHHHH HE'S DEAD WUAAAHHHHHHHHH

We all know the nigger is still alive, this fucking forced drama is so bad.

they just mentioned Edward.

What that means?

He'll probably replace bayonet man on the finale.

Who are these two irrelevant background characters?

WE GET IT THESE ARE SAD SCENES PLEASE DON'T PUT THE BLATANT SAD MUSIC SO LOUD FUCKING ISHITDATE

SHIRITAI NO DES
>SHIRITAI NO DES
SHIRITAI NO DES
>SHIRITAI NO DES

Jesus fucking christ this is so bad holy shit,

Holy shit that was Luculia's brother.

Boring

Sexy Benedict

Lucullia's brother is here to maker Violet realize she's saved lives with her letters how original and unexpected. Give me a fucking break.

>one of these is a guy
No wonder girls hate him, he wears heels better than they do.

shousha is alive!

What the fuck is this music

>more forced drama

uh oh

aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh

Shut that bitch up already, a good dicking would make her forget about muh shosa

She's trying to kill herself what the hell.

kys

Exploitable

Nice episod...

What a fucking shitshow.

Sexy feet

poor violet

kek
the faggot hurts his ankle because he wear high heels

Too much footjobs

Maybe you should wear proper shoes instead, faglord.

Violet after I'm done with her

>LN is shit
>anime is even worse
Why did KyoAni waste their time on this again? Is this some kind of a yakuza money laundering scheme?

Are these two supposed to be a thing? I though she was fucking Hodgins? What is this show.

there's plenty more fish in the sea Voilet