Shingeki no Kyojin

CHAPTER HERE
wasabisyrup.com/archives/4JCUuFcStLQ#_theptep
Previous thread with an user translating the little dialogue

>imagine if someone was hoarding the scans until the right time to make this thread

UMADELICIAFAGS mass suicide when?

>show character near death on a cliffhanger
Pieck will survive, Isayama has never killed a character after a cliffhanger, Jong will eat a bullet from based Gabi. Not to mention the next chapter is 104 so we will lose an original member.

>implying Zeke isn't just using paradise for his own master plan

Gabi will shoot Jean and Flock will say see I told you while shooting at Gabi

>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH PIECK SAVE ME
>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH REINER SAVE ME
>p-pls mr manlet have Reiner and Pieck but don't cut me again

>hobofags

>ymir's brains

Are you smart enough to understand Zeke?

PRESS F FOR /YOUR BOY/

What else can he do?

>That clock
Waiting for the wife Hanji to get them

S

I guess Bort's scream activated the braindead Galliard gene, because that's when she went full retard.

>Yoncuck
Press S

He should of stuck to what his instincts were telling him and run the fuck away. He was almost sliced on an open fucking field, he was gonna be mince meat.

S

Isayama better not pull some bullshit "lets talk things out ;_;" scenario, either Jean kills Falco, Gabi shoots Jean or Reiner emerges from the ground and distracts Jean, anything else is hack

S

S
Is he holding the chapter because he is still salty? Just woke up

>Zeke making lame attacks to fodders
He is not even trying, their original plan failed because of Pieck and Porco so they had to improvise

Aren’t they waiting for Armin’s attack?

The jobber with daddy/brother issues isn't that hard to understand.

Probably because the chapter is full of action and barely have any dialogue

S. All the ghetto Eldians can go fuck themselves.

I WANT ALL OF MARLEYSCUM TO DIE. DO IT PARADIS DO IT.

RIP Jean.
You were too good for this world.

Might be for the lights

>completely expend any presence or validity MT holds as a potential villain in RTS
>have him join up with Paradis
Honestly the best solution. I know I don't take MT seriously as a 'threatening villain' anymore. This is for the best.

Jean is so fucked

What a massive cunt

inb4 Jean is still a moralfag and will refuse to shoot a kid

Someone who can read k-pop please tell me why Eren decided to abandon Warhammer lady like that.

He can't bite through her crystal. This also confirm that Annie is still alive

Will he make it?

Reminder that tumblrwhales and tumblrwalrus collapsed the past thread after seeing CHADmin wipe the Warriors scum all by himself

Well, that’s a fucking kid without any weapon, that’s not being a moralfag, is just not being a scumbag who shoots unarmed kids.

Then it's his own fault for dying a pathetic death.
Hopefully based Flocke drops a bomb and kills everyone else in the scene after Jeanbo is dead

Well yeah. But it'd make more sense to take her as a prisoner instead of letting her just recover and rebuild her titan.

How would fujos react if manlet is cheating his husband's bones with Zeke?

S

Yes. I actually think Gabi is going to shoot Mikasa.
We all know Gabi will kill Eren in the end.

Dumblr loves LAME though, so they are on Pardi's side.

No, this confirms that Eren tried eating her and couldn't.
Hard to believe she would stay on Paradis side after that.
So she's either still in the crystal (which is pretty much the same as being dead), or they blew up her crystal using thunder spears and had someone eat her.

>Jean is kill
>Reiner is alive
>Falco is alive
>Annie is alive
>Pork jobbed
>Pieck jobbed
Quite the eventful chapter.

Will he give us a JM moment before dying?

to be fair the kid has a sort of living weapon of mass destruction behind him

>He is above your Bleach-viewer expectations
>Keeps trying to pass Zeke off as Aizen
What did la creatura mean by this?

No, it doesn't. It only confirms that he tried to eat Annie's crystal before and couldn't bite into it. It doesn't confirm that they didn't blow it up with spears or break it some other way in the years they've had it. Trying to chew up Annie also shows that Eren and the SL want to kill her though, so at least the shippers can stop with the side switching delusions

Didn't mikasa try and fail to thunderspear WH-chan's crystal this chapter? I don't think those work.

*paradi's

So, Armin was at the ocean wrecking the fleet. And SL were lighting a path in Marley’s streets. Most likely Hange is going to dump Armin from a zeppelin at certain hour? Also, why would they want this? It must be relared to Eren not eating Reiner or the other shifters, though his attempt to break Tybur-nee-san contrdicts it. Also, why Zeke’s goal is to let them destroy Marley and send his comrades to death, and not Shifters but kids like Falco and Gabi?

This feels like a Jojo scene or the Bane scene.

Ok,Zeke got BTFO too easily with out any cerimonial,he either is working along with the SC(which I don't belive,but there is the possibility) or he hardened himself before entering the fight.

>That girl appeared again with Jean,she is probably the little girl that Mikasa saved
>Porco fucked up again
>Sasha spared Gabi,kills a kid later
>Pieck and Zeke are looking at each other after being defeated

>Post yfw
>Jean is gonna shot Falco
>Gabi kills Jean

>It doesn't confirm that they didn't blow it up with spears or break it some other way
That's pretty dubious. Using explosives would kill anyone inside and her power is just too valuable to go to waste. Besides, doesn't the power tansfer to a random Eldainnewborn if the user dies without being eaten? Just killing Annie would be like handing her back to Marley.

Gee Eren why does your mom lets you transform three times?

>they used the thunderspears to break Annie's crystal

Manlet made clear he is fighting for humanity, how is that cheating the Commander who decided to die for humanity instead of indulging himself with his daddy issues?

Ohnononono, """she""" is having another mental breakdown, can't even type properly hahahaha

>their original plan failed because of Pieck and Porco so they had to improvise
Literally this. They were not supposed to be here for this fight. It all makes sense know, why Zeke was never instructed into that same hole as Pieck and Porko by that soldier with the beard.

I get it

Jean should focus on his surrondings knowing an unarmed person is mostly a bait.

Rod was able to destroy the crystal cave, so Shitmin might be able to destroy it with the CT power.

What? That one is a Armongfag, said herself so on the blood pressure post.

>thunderspears
>this level of speed reading
Hating Annie is a mental disease.

He always does, lad ;_;

>eren transforms billion times
>tries to eat her everytime

this is the dumbest shit ever

I think Jean is definitely a goner. He was being all moralfag towards Floche earlier on the rooftop. He'll refuse to shoot Falco in cold blood and Gabi with the convenient rifle in her hands will end Jean's miserable existence. Of course this will mean either Sasha, Connie or Floche himself will shoot Gabi/Falco or Magath and kill at least one of them in response. Zeke is no longer final villain material after being fodderized this badly. Intentional or not, the MT isn't a threat anymore in my eyes after such a pathetic showing. Levi even dropped C4 into its nape for good measure so Zeke may already be well on his way to the grave.

last time he hesitated to shoot during a firefight he almost got killed

if he gets out of this one uninjured im gonna call bullshit

>Isayama is finally going to kill off one of LAMEJSCHH
>it is Jeanbo
Fuck this shit.

LAMEfags are always so sensitive.

>Jean shoots Falco
>Gabi shoots Jean
There.

>after all this time they don't know if basic methods work on thunderspear or not
If they tried it on Annie they wouldn't need to go through it again. It's obvious that Annie left the crystal by herself.

He should just get away.

Maybe Armin will save his ass again.
Or maybe Gabi really won't shoot and see that not all of them are devils.

Where does it say he tried it with Annie's crystal? The only thing this proves is that Eren cannot bite through crystal hardening. If he had tried it with Annie's crystal then he should be well aware that it would not work. So why even try it then?

Maybe Eren is able to recover the shifter ability just by being near a dying shifter? Because if manlet killed Zeke at that time the shifter ability is just going to a random baby.

I came here to laugh at plebbit and their shitty scans

Also they had limited time, that's why Zeke was so close to them when he should be attacking in the distance and fighting like a retard, and keeping himself close to Pieck. Also we don't see him after that bomb.

RIP Jean. We knew ye reasonably well.

Thunderspear did not work, so Annie's still fine

why would Gabi refuse to shoot? the two friendly guards were killed, Zeke and Pieck were wrecked in front of her. she will most definitely shoot Jean

oh well, RIP Jean

>Reiner dies because of a broken heart.
Bravo Isayama

Not that user,but is very likely that Zeke palned to keep the Warriors away from this battle,why? I don't know,maybe he knew what was coming,maybe the original plan was to show the threat of Paradis without risking the Warriors,maybe he is working with Paradis,maybe he knew that place was a huge problem to them if they pick up a fight in that location.
But is very likely that Zeke was the one who sent that soldier to take Pieck and Porco to that trap,the fact that there is suplies in the shows that whoever did that cared about thos two.

I can't be sure,but there is high chances that Jean is gonna bite the dust.
I don't think Zeke is meant to be a "final villian",now he is meant to be just a fighter of Marley side,no "major villian".But the fact that he was the first one to be taken out,and so easily,is major let down.

You're cancer

What is Eren's trump card? Armin or Zeke?

Gabi had four friends murdered by the SL in front of her, and now Jean is killing also Falco and Pieck. What do you think?

Ignore the retarded

Crystal might be crushed by CT. That's also what will happen to WHT when Shitmin arrives.

By all logic he shouldn't have fallen from that. All titans up to now had to suffer severe damage to the neck, with a whole piece of meat removed, simple cuts never stopped them (even the small titans of the first chapters who were failed to kill by i don't remember who) so it's kinda weird he fell like that.

Zeke is not on Marley side

>that whoever did that cared about thos two
So not Zeke. Reiner didn't do that either.

>people actually expected Zeke to be some kind of big bad or relevant villain after we already saw his asshole get stretched out by manlet

Jean will go full moralfag and will question himself like: are we the baddies?

Headcannon

>jean will get shoot
When will moralfags learn?

>another "Is Jean going to die???????" fake out
For fuck's sake

>――『進撃の巨人』の中で、諫山先生にとっての理想的なキャラクターは誰ですか?
ユミルです。個人的に一番生き生きと描けているキャラクターです。それから、ユミルの巨人化した姿もとても気に入っています。漫画を通してやりたい事の一つに『妖怪人間ベム』のような、人間の姿から醜い異形へと姿を変えるということがあったのですが、ともすれば醜い巨人の姿を持つユミルを描くことによって、それを実現できたように感じています。

>- Who is the ideal character for Mr. Isayama in "Advance Giant"?
It is Yumiru. It is a character that I draw personally most vividly.
Also, I like Umir's giant figure as well.
One thing I wanted to do through manga was to change my appearance from a human figure to an ugly heteromorphic figure like "Youkai Human Bem", but to draw a yumil with the figure of an ugly giant It feels like I realized that.

>Ymir confirmed Isayama self-insert
>Ymir confirmed is ideal character

>諫山先生は「キャラクターをまっとうすることができた」とユミルに強い思い入れを持っている。

>Professor Isayama has a strong feeling for Yumir, "I was able to fulfill the character."

>Strong felling for the character but kill her in a totally stupid way

Isayama is sadomasochist or just full retarded shitty writer ?

I said might, retard. Learn the difference between theory and headcanons.

>Literally offering his nape
Come on not even Armin's retardation aura is that strong, he is pretending

so eren's third transformation is 100% confirmation annie is dead