Has there ever been a more perfect couple than Hiro and 02? Who cums first in bed?

Has there ever been a more perfect couple than Hiro and 02? Who cums first in bed?

Ichigo is so much cuter though. Is her personality absolute garbage or something? I haven't watched rhe show yet.

>i dont watch the show
>but this other character is better
brainlet

I said cuter

A cute design having a shit personality brings the character the down a lot
You need both to have a cute character

They're the cutest. Turns out Hiro is a prodigy in other areas as well but 02 demands several rounds from darling.

>Has there ever been a more perfect couple than Hiro and 02?
Plenty. First animu, Sup Forums?

>who cums first when they go at it
Ichigo

The GOAT and original Dahring/Oni combo

Kardashian Oni and generic male could never compete.

Yuuko and the shota from tasogare.

This is now a Urusei Yatsura thread.

Greatest Love Story Ever Told

>a couple with absolutely no chemistry whatsoever made to pander to fantasies of otaku with no personality is the best couple the entire medium has to offer
Might as well be. Jesus fucking Christ fuck anime.

>absolutely no chemistry whatsoever
Just let go already, Ichigo.

I really hope neither of them die. And if they do die, I hope they both die, together.

Inferior copycats for reddit babbies.

>bland self-insert with no personality
>Lum expy, but inferior in all aspects
Checks out, literally made for plebs.

Has there been a doujin artist that has been drawing fanart of the couple for the last 10 years?

Based CCreayus.

That's pretty cute.

The qtest Oni.

Foced romance with zero chemistry.

>Foced romance with zero chemistry.

Fuck off Violetto gardenshit

Hiro is a parody of a terrible, bland MC. 02 is a pretty decent waifu.

>Best character is a parody of a terrible character

I mean, I guess that makes sense

02 is the millenial version of Lum but doesn't even come close.

I thought she was Asuka.

Now this is blatantly untrue.

This show is turning me into a big, sappy faggot.

Lum is a cute but Ataru is literally the worst ultra shitter of a main character in the history of main characters

At least you know you're a faggot for crying over this pathetic show.

I never said I cried over it, Discord.

She's a shitty copy of Lum, but with an edgier design to appeal to normalfags and redditors.

>he doesn't like my flopcopycat show, he's discord
At least post this infamous discord (not the same screenshot), I don't even know what you're talking about.

She does not seem to act like Lum.

Ichigo isn't bad. But she is a funslayer too often, and can't stop trying to get with the MC even though it's blatantly clear he has no interest.

Ah yeah, it's just a """homage""".

My bad. The baseless venom you aimed at the show just reminded me of the Discordposters that dedicate themselves to complaining about its existence.

>venom
You're too soft to post on Sup Forums, I'm sure tumblr is a better hugbox.

Not too soft. Just feeling bad for those who can't stop posting about how they don't like thing.

For the record, I agree with the notion that Sup Forums shouldn't be spammed full of Darling threads, but shitposters who hate the show play a big hand in that too. (Kimposting)

Need a safe space?

>Not too soft. Just feeling bad for those who can't stop posting about how they don't like thing.
Oh no, people are saying bad things about my anime.

If you can provide me with a safe space in the form of an oni qt's loving embrace, sure.

Watch more anime

Don't know about perfect couple. Definitely is the first one in a long while that stimulates my heartboner like this, though.

>these newfags and their babby's first oni
Disgusting. "I've watched less than 10 anime"-tier opinions.

To Asuka.

I'm glad you have an oni qt that you like better. I'll stick with mine. That way, we can all be happy.

Can you not? Lum is so different to 002, I can't see the comparison.

>people still compare 02 to Asuka
They have very little in common.

I'm so sorry this turd had to be your first exposure to anime.

Meanwhile, Miku is literally Asuka.

but they both share a catchphrase! 02 is literally a shitty clone

Well, they were directly including references to Lum there, so you get these pointless comparisons since they're still very different characters with only a couple of nods tying them.

I'd guess it's a single user posting this stuff though, since he specifically seems to go for screencaps of the early episodes of UY.

I don't know. I think Miku, aside from occasional funslaying, is more tolerable than Asuka.

Lum invented the word darling.

Truly, greatest mind of our time...

>02 is literally a shitty clone
I'm glad we can agree.

The absolute state of Franxxfags, confirming that they've only watched one (1) anime in their whole life.

i've watched almost 40, try again.

They make enough anons mad, so it must be true.

Found the biggest faggot on Sup Forums

Please can someone provide me with a currently airing anime that is completely original and has no similarities to any made before it and has characters that are completely unique and unlike any that has been seen before.
Sup Forums has convinced me not to watch this because apparently everything in Franxx is copypasted from Eva/E7/Code Geass/Pacific Rim/UY/TTGL so I will have to find another show to watch which is completely original. All the girls must be pure maidens too!
I just want to thank you all again for convincing me not to watch this show.

>TRIGGERed Franxxfag
This is so sad.

I'm still waiting. There must be something that is fresh and original.
I'm sick of fanservice and tropes.

You forgot a bit of Guilty Crown too.

Disgusting.

>Guilty Crown
Hiro overthrowing Papa and becoming Hitler when?

>Hiro overthrowing Papa
Soon
>becoming Hitler when?
Never

Wow why would they intentionally copy shit from 7 other shows. There's also flower symbolism and the use of butterflies to symbolise death. Didn't Hibike have that? 8 shows...
Completely unoriginal garbage.

Has there ever been a more cancerous fanbase than DitF? Who's to blame?

Plenty.

They're completely and utterly autistic. I'd say they are as bad as Evafags.
I hate this board.

>has there even been a more cancerous fanbase than this trash of the season's?

Can you feel it?

Feel what?

>Who cums first in bed?
02. If Hiro even cums at all. What happens is 02 gets on top of him and grinds against his dick, without penetration, until she's satisfied, then she rolls over and goes to bed and lets Hiro finish himself off if he wants to.

Naruto/Boruto, Bleach (back when), HxH, Tokyo Ghoul, Dragon Ball Super, SnK, Devilman.

Need I go on? The only fanbases that aren't cancerous are those of obscure enough series like Ajin. The moment anything becomes popular is when threads get worse.

>she rolls over and goes to bed and lets Hiro finish himself off if he wants to.
>implying she doesn't want to make quarter oni babies with her Darling
absolutely disgusting, femdomfag.

Youjo Senki

It's not even about femdom, dumbass. She doesn't care about him as a person. Only what he can do for her.

They are perfectly synchronized

You forgot K-on.
Full of fucking crossboarders avatarfagging with those characters on other boards.

You mean like most women?

>Isekai
Next please!

Kokoro and mitsuru

>still pushing this meme

Spiderfags pls

>there's no such thing as perfect originality so you can't say that any show is original or unoriginal to any degree
No one is falling for your sophistry.

This. Quads confirm.

Oh sure, they'll make babies eventually, it's just that like most women, penetration isn't the most satisfying act for 02, so being the dominant one in the relationship it's not what she chooses most of the time.
Femdom is best fetish, women are overtaking men at every level of society, we are the future.

someone post the image of ichigo with the strawberry hat on

Nigger you KNOW Sup Forums loved this show until it got popular.

Who wins?

yes, they are a perfect couple, 02 has opened with hiro, "darling," darling, leaned on me, do not ever get away "why did you say this in ep 8? Does it make you feel human?
or maybe because from what 02 he said on the roof (she did not feel sure that she felt human because of this he asked for this opinion! because it is the only one to see her as a human then she is in love with him because of her taste! for which she immediately felt her hiro as her character because she is instinctive), and the test she did pretending to fall (making hiro worry for her) she gave more confidence to hiro!
just that I do not understand what she meant by the final sentence ....
maybe because she wants to keep him attacked because it makes her feel human! he is his wing and so they are able to fly!
I hope that in that sentence there is nothing selfish ..! but I do not think because she and her wing (because she is teaching him the reality) and he's her wing ... because hiro protects her!
02 is not manipulating anyone is just looking for a person to fly with

Dinosaur>Alien

Ikuno a cute

10/10 would have hatesex with