Darling in the franxx ep 8

Why this final scene?? Doesn't make a sense

What? Why shouldn't it make sense?

because she said "darling, hold on to me, do not leave me" I can not understand the meaning of this sentence
after she asked him if he saw her as a human

The sense in it that he is probably the first person to think of her as a normal girl, and treat her as such. I don't know much, but she could be somewhat attached to him emotionally.

basically, he said he wanted to know her better and have 002 tell him what's on her mind iirc, and the way she said "grab on to me and don't let go" could probably be interpreted as a sign of affection and trust, like the explanation in floweranon's (god bless his soul) "hope for the future". it's probably an early sign of flourishing love from both sides.

She doesn't say grab me and don't let go, the translators are just incompetent. She says 'Grab me properly' or alternatively 'grab me tightly'. The first one is probably the better translation since she is most likely referring to how she jumped off the roof earlier and wants Hiro to catch her next time.

Why did they change her uniform? Why is her uniform not like other girls?

Because she's different from the other girls.

Then why not keep her old uniform?

Though it wasn't Hiro's mistake, he still bothered to try and learn something from the conflict between the two sides this episode and apply it to his relationship with 02. It wasn't about culpability for him, or who was at fault vs who wasn't. He took it as a lesson on how to be a better darling.

That's what makes him top darling

How do you mean? She now has a suit like all the other squad 13 pistils, rather than her red suit from before.

Episode 1 teases that she'll soon wear the off-duty uniform that all the other 13 pistils wear, as well.

That's why I like him so much. 02 wasn't at any point mad at him, but the two of them had fun, and Hiro still came out of it learning that he wants to be better for her.

have to say the third ed is as awesome as the first ed
damn it's addictive

Just went to Japan with my girlfriend and she recommended this Anime. Should I watch it?

no

Yes. Kanye

Be honest. How many of you wanted to be bullied by her in this scene?

That was in response to Hiro stating that he wanted to know more about her, so she is in fact laying clear that if that is what he wants it is necessary Hiro stays (or accompanies her) closely as their connection deepens to the point of understanding her nature on its entirety.

02 is merely making it seem like he'll have to cling to her and endure the journey.

I wanted to chase her down, erection swaying in the wind, and pin her down.

>because she said "darling, hold on to me, do not leave me" I can not understand the meaning of this sentence after she asked him if he saw her as a human

Go back to school dude. It's clear your English teachers failed you completely.

>I want you to speak your mind to me from now on
Oh, why is that?
>I want to know you better
Darling... grab me and never let go, okay?

It's pretty damn straightforward. She wants him to be with her forever.