Devilman Crybaby

Was it good?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=diuexInkshA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The best.

Animation was shit for the most part (no it's not Yuasa's "style" this time, a lot of it was genuinely shitty) but the story was okay.
Some parts were paced really weirdly though, like how the world just suddenly became apocalyptic after the track star was revealed as a demon. Also the exposition dump at the last episode was bad too.
Soundtrack was great though, that shit bumps

>Soundtrack was great though, that shit bumps
agreed. I also really liked all the little hip-hop segments.

Still not sure about the capybara scene. Does not compute how he stayed alive himself with all this HATE and didn't bite his tongue off or something.

It was entertaining, which is all I ask for, really.

>Rapanese

One can be an asocial psycho and very selfish at the same time.

Nah.

Retard follows his friend from childhood with a machine gun to a rave and gets turned into a devil.

Nothing in it has any resolution.

It's fucking retarded.

It's ok. Decent enough of a reimagining.

He was satan, a bad bad guy.

It's the best anime this season. And probably
is AOTY too.

Everything went so fast towards the end.

It felt like there was 10 episodes missing or something.

>it's been 2 months since devilman crybaby was released
what the fuck where did the time go

what a shitshow, akira is a fucking retard
>sure ryo, i'll do whatever you say no problem
>what could go wrong if we show this dude transforming to the whole world
>RYO HELP I DIDN'T THINK THIS FAR

God no. It was a glorified propaganda piece made by (((netflix))) about how nips should be more ‘tolerant’.

That was present even in the original manga.

Mediocore as fuck. Also it has "western influences" in it so fuck it

Yes it was good

Garbage

Better than his meme source material...

It was okay.

It was good- but could have been better somehow.

So, nothing exciting going on at Sup Forums apparently...

There were some stories they could've done better. Silene immediately comes to mind. They spend all this time building her up and then when she finally meets Akira, they fight once and she dies because she couldn't kill him quick enough.

No, way too edgy you have to be a giga edgelord to like this plot. Also the ending is literally a reset button ending but unsafistying and underwhelming but I guess you can't complain about this because some anons said that the ending of the manga is even more unsatisfying.

The manga ending is basically the same.

It was done better than the manga.

That's... incredibly depressing. Holy fuck.

>Netflix
>horrible animation
>rappers
No.

That's literally how her fight always goes.

AOTY whether it was good or not anyway let's be real.

It was pretty good but i felt it fell apart in the end. Really made me wish they had been able to finish the series of OVAs they started in the late 80s. It was nice to see crazy guro, sex and drugs in anime though. It's like in certain ways they were free to go as far as they wanted but the injection of modern and in some cases specifically North American issues felt hamfisted and like it was placed their by a production committee as something that had to be included rather than ideas that were working into he story naturally to enhance the narrative.

One of the reasons I watch anime is because it's so far removed from western media bullshit things like, but not limited to mandatory equal ethnic representation or exploring the hottest current contraversial social topics. I don't want to see that shit I want entertainment that, if it is pandering is pandering to a society that doesn't give a fuck about any of that.

Nope. AOTY has already been claimed by a bunch of highschool girls going to Antarctica. They should just stop airing anime until 2019, there's no point competing.

>the injection of modern and in some cases specifically North American issues
What issues?

pathetic samefag

It has fabulous tracks though.
youtube.com/watch?v=diuexInkshA

>put politics in everything
>point it out
>some retard spazs out about/pol/
everytime

Wait what? I don't even watch Sorayoi.

I enjoyed it

>I'm just pointing out it has politics
>I'm definitely not Sup Forums guys
>because putting three sets of parenthesis around something totally isn't something exclusive to Sup Forumstards and people satirizing them.

AOTY

Was it a demonic carmet or just a print?

>carmet
Carpet*