Memesis Chapters Dump

In a fantasy world where monsters roam the land, the heroes party of Leon, Kijira and Ash traveled and slayed monsters together. But when Leon broke up with his partners so he could hang out with cute girls, Kijira and Ash starts carving their own legacy and it's one built on the back of jealousy as they look to overcome Leon in both monster slaying and women wooing.

I will slowly dump the first two chapters of Memesis by Takuya Yagyuu. This currently has no translations, so let's fix that.

The next two pages after this one are the color spread from the OP post.

The art and the premise are incredible, is this a monthly manga?

weekly

It's actually a weekly manga and this mangaka's first serialization, quite crazy stuff. It's one of the newest manga from Weekly Shounen Sunday.

Look at those cow tits. Picked the fuck up.

;_;

hopefully some scanlation group would pick this up

I hope for the same thing, some anons would be fine as well.

This is the last page for chapter 1. I'll start dumping chapter 2 after a short break.

Starting chapter 2.

Bottom 3 panels are me when I saw this has no translations.

Picked the fuck up

Cool art

trash

Perfect reaction pic

Did he betray them?

Yeah, it's mentioned on the OP post as well. He betrayed them so he could get that sweet pussy.

user why you don't tl this? It looks good.

I don't know moonrunes. This page made me erect.

And that's it. Hopefully someone picks this up for translations. I like the upper panel from this page, it's cute.

If anyone willing to do the tl I can do the ts and cleaning (Not perfect but readable) for this its look good.

Fucking thots desu.

>thots

whats the manga?

You're saying that to make us point those obvious 4 letters word in the title, right?

Shit looks cool