Hunter x Hunter

How long will we be on the boat?

I'd say another 30 chapters

So 3 or 4 years? Not that long.

Well we never know Togashi just said 2018 will be the year of HxH because 2017 wasn't so who knows maybe the board ride ends this year

How many days until they reach the Fake DC again?

5 weeks to the Fake DC. 2 months to the real one.

Then is probably right

>about 10-20 chapters until we leave these good interactions and go full edgy massacre
The spiders being on board is a mistake.

This arc was going to be a bloodbath either way.

You think 2 months are gonna pass in 5 chapters?

Those are in-story times.

I never realized their rooms were right next to each other. That must be terrifying.

Reminder that getting caught was only the first step of her master plan

I wouldn't be surprised if it was longer than 30 chapters. Things are going slowly now, day by day chapters, and keep in mind they also need to dump the whale onto the fake continent and continue their gay voyage to the real DC.
Well be on the fucking boat for a while mate.
Just imagine it's Aliens meets Titanic and it should become more bearable.

People will start dying either way. There's a reason the King called all passengers "sacrifices", the war will probably escalate outside the living quarters at some point. Although it's possible that he means the Kakin Island machine will fuck people up in some way.

Either way, there's no way there'll be a long detailed setup for every Prince, I'm sure some of the fodder Princes will die as suddenly as Momoze after using their Beasts.

Is this the Eclipse of Titanic?

The part after transfering to Morel's ship will be a timeskip or a chapter at most I think. This arc is long because of the Kakin politics, but once the cast will only be Beyond's ragtag team and the Hunters they can reach the DC between panels.

Why do I love Cammy so much? It's pretty simple when I think about it. Cammy isn't just the best character in the series, she might just be the greatest character of all time. Just imaging her walking through the Boat, all the guys swoon at her very scent. They know how she smells, the essence of her smell is sold under the the name of "Cat Orgasm." The very nature of Cammy is mystery. could she be playing a deeper game than even her creator realizes? The answer is yes, she has transcended such boundaries as the written world, and has free will to do whatever she sees fit. However, Cammy is filled with such guile, such arcane craft that she does not even use these powers. Why, you might ask? You will never know, for the mind of Cammy is not one that is easily penetrated. Cammy is such a force of nature in her realm that nothing can truly touch her, the only thing keeping her bound to the page at all is her will to exist within the preordained boundaries of her world. Cammy is not only beyond the comprehension of us, she exists within a plane of true focus and beauty. Observe her playful smile, her gourgeous and curvy hips, her gallant nose, and most importantly, her eyes. Her eyes, like pools of darkness, provide the only glimpse into the true machinations of Cammyu. Do not stare into them. Many good men have gone mad in the attempt. Cammy is not just a character, a formless collection of words and images, she herself is the binding that holds the arc together. Without Cammy, the entire series, the entire world of Hunter x Hunter as we know it, crumbles.

who is that young boy with the spiky black hair?

Please fix this image it pisses me off every time I see it that the mask joins to her forehead,

Fixed

He's Gone.

What killed the hype?

How did you fix it? I think that user wanted the mask to reach all her forhead.

Cummy is a dummy

you didn't fix a damn thing.

Put gon from recent chapters next to that face and compare

No one gives a shit about Cummy, stop trying to force this character on people you autist.

I whited out the flesh
>How did you fix it? I think that user wanted the mask to reach all her forhead.
oh

We will get 30 chapters this year most likely.

Don't disfigure Cammy!

Too generous. 4 more and we are done this year

Perfect.

Fixed

13. I believe it.

Cammy deserves only shitty memes.

Forever hopefully

Shizuku has changed!

I thought the same at one point user.........
>dont get your hopes up my boy

No, that'd put the expectation on Togashi to constantly keep putting out chapters. At most we're getting a return from him in late Autumn and that's the best we can hope for.

I will always go with optimism, hiatuses are meaningless if there isn't any pain. You gotta cry and start desperately headcanoning.

Many Anons, wish death upon Cammy
Anger in their heart, dawg, and They can't see
Cammy trying to be what She is destined to be
And Anons trying to take her popularity away
Cammy put a hole in nigga for fucking with her
Cammy's back on the wall, now you gon' see
Better watch how you talk, when you talk about Cammy
'Cause Cammy will die and take your life away.

Cami leik figts. wen fits
chaptr bring whn no figt.

Cammi got gun. pew pew. cammi strnk. Cammi nxt king.

>How long they will be on the boat
This trigger my Berserk PTSD.

I want to reach Sunday already......
Fuck autists, fuck Togashi, fuck cats.

One day user, one day...

What the fuck is up with long running shonen and boat rides that last for an eternity?

But we need setup, user.

Also, can Marayam even release his NB? Maybe it'll stop once he physically leaves the room, because not showing up to the banquet would be awkward.

How many chapters until Machi's anus gets put to good use?

Jealous peasant!
You're kinda funny tho

Will HxH turn into moe SoL with philosophical themes?

Is Hisoka gay?

Hes beyond gay, he'll fuck anything if it's strong enough.

Next chapter. She will go take a shit and get CLOWNED on the toilet like Kortopi did.

In the first 20 of this arc, only one Prince out of 14 has died. And we haven't even seen Hisoka yet. You better prepare for a much longer arc than you're expecting.

Only when the mood hits him.

New Conjuration technique post-mortem
[Human Toilet]

We are on the fourth day of 5 weeks in 20 chapters. So 31 days and 155 chapters left.

Red line is current voyage. First small rectangle is limit between charted and uncharted waters.
Upside down Africa is Fake DC. Purple line is Morel, Pro Hunters, Ging, Pariston, Beyond etc, voyage. Big white rectangle is real DC

This.
But the real question is: 155 chapters of what?

Chaos, murder, dissection of lying bitches, murder, titanic 2.0 with Bisky and vergei, murder, Kurapika monologues, murder, Kacho and Fuugetsu sadness, murder and most importantly murder.

>we haven't seen Shizuku for more than 10 years

>155 chapters

In that interview where Togashi said he saw 3-4 arcs left, didn't he mention some were going to be CA-long? If so, we have roughly ten years left.

Fuu is so cute that I hope Tse dissects her, because cute girls suffering gives me boner.

Only 15 and half years bro. Ain't nothing.

We'll get a good feeling for how long this arc is when we see how many people survive the banquet. It's possible we might get Countdown 2.0 and trim off a huge bunch.

Don't worry, user, I doubt we'll keep moving at snail's pace. In the beginning we barely crossed minutes between chapters, but now we're early into day 4 already, I'm sure it'll speed up between non-events after introducing every player properly.

I hope she open a wormhole to Gon.

Nothing bad will happen to Fuu, she's the new protagonist.

the rooms are HUEG tho

Wasn't the fake dark continent incredible small?
I could of sworn it was the size of Ireland in the manga.

At this point, I don't even want a page about Leorio. I want to see Luzurus doing ANYTHING.

Hey. She WAS alive.

He'll smoke some weed with Basho and then die.

>Chaos, murder
Sorry user, some no-name's chocking princes in their sleep and a snake biting people cocks during bathroom breaks isn't HxH style murder and chaos.
This shit needs to hit the fan as soon as possible, Hisoka and the PT are our only hope against this snoozefest.

Ten little Spiders went out to dine; One choked his little self and then there were nine.

Nine little Spiders sat up very late; One overslept himself and then there were eight.

Eight little Spiders traveling in heaven; One said he’d stay there and then there were seven.

Seven little Spiders chopping up sticks; One chopped himself in halves and then there were six.

Six little Spiders playing with a hive; A bumblebee stung one and then there were five.

Five little Spiders going in for law; One got into Chancery and then there were four.

Four little Spiders going out to sea; A red herring swallowed one and then there were three.

Three little Spiders walking in the zoo; A big bear hugged one and then there were two.

Two little Spiders playing in the sun; One got frizzeled up and then there was One.

One little Spider left all alone; He went out and hanged himself and then there were none.

Thus spoke brainlet.

It doesn't look that small.

You do know that every time you post the word brainlet, your 2 digit IQ drops by 1%, yes?
And all this time you thought it was the other way around.

>isn't HxH style murder and chaos.
Obviously it is, even Togashi called it that.

It seems size of the known world in this image. Small as shit compared to DC.

I love Cammy!

>Use the nen ability that lets you control a bug
>Capture a bomb-mosqitou
Is there ANYTHING that can stop Milluki?

Killua

a diet

Love for a woman and lot of money.

>thinking we won't switch back to gon after the fake DC
>thinking togashi will have kurapika shenanigans for another fucking two months

>speedreaders who forget the spiders act in stealth

Did ya forget about shizuku vacuuming up the corpses in yorknew?

Did you forget the spiders using disguises on multiple occasions

Did you forget about the spiders showing caution against kurapika and his gang due to being pro hunters even though the edgy manlet wanted to go after them

>teasing the DC
>go straight into a battle royal arc
>succession war ends, rest head off to DC with the last panel of Leorio looking determined
>Togashi switches for "Gon learns Nen again" arc for 60 chapters