Shitty villains

>be hyped up as extremely skilled and experienced fighter who's killed multiple pro heroes at the age of 31
>job to high schoolers
M

E

M

E

BumpThu

Rock lee really let himself go

I got out around the time Tobi was being setup as the new big baddie, and before the Obito reveal, so it slightly possible he is fine.
But I cannot wrap around my head the idea that Obito is actually a competent villain. The character was introduced as a late bloomer who didn't even get the sharingan until 14-15, and was left for dead after having his eye ripped out and half his body crushed, and then was picked up somehow healed and trained to be a kage level threat.

Someone explained that he was a deep and complex villain with lots of backstory

post it

Obito was a war orphan raised to be used as fodder for the third great ninja war. Rin's death traumatized him so much that he vowed to end war by brainwashing humanity into being obedient. I think what makes him a shitty villain is that Naruto focuses more on friendship and less of the politics around the world. World building gets relegated to exposition.

The best thing about backstory in Dragonball is that Trunks and Saiyan's backstory got shown in the OVA instead of being told.

Yeah but I'm more hung up on the random power rise than the motivations.

Every single character of that show was shitty.

I wanted him to die a slow painful death. But man, it was so satisfying when Shun broke his stick on Hamdo's head. it was absolute kino

This. Terrible show.

A shitty antagonist for an equally shitty protagonist.
I hate this fucking show so goddamn much.

Yeah I heard so many praise but I just don't like protagonist. He don't act like actual human being but more like a caricature of Nippon fighting spirit.

>MC is all about DAIJOUBOU
>main girl is a helpless plot machine
>villain is fucktard psychopath just because "hey that's what the villains should be!"
>villain's right hand has clearly fed up with his shit, had numerous chances to start rioting and backstab him, but proceeded to lick his ass even more for whatever the reason
That one soldier and the raped blonde were the only characters who actually had some layers, but the show couldn't care less to make them progress further. This show exists only to please edgelords and nothing more.

>I'm too young to get it: the posts

You might as well tell me why the show is good then?

LALA RU

>muh African child soldier analog
Fuck off, simpleton.

Edgelords should hate the show though. It left a very positive message.

Zommari Rureaux

>"of all the espada, my sonido is the fastest"
>super deep voice, calm analytical character

>3 drinks later
>"WHY DO YOU TARGET US HOLLOWS?! WHAT GIVES YOU THE RIGHT!??!!"

black guy getting upset when things don't go his way
WE
WUZ
ESPADA
N
SHIET

Was he even a villain? Sure he’s fucking annoying, but the Zentradi were the main villains.

Ugly generic gangsters in any given show are the literal fucking worst

how is combination of hitler and daffy duck a shit villain? He was the best character of the series.

The black haired dude from monogatari

Explain

>no spine
>shit visual design
>edgy
>loses

Not shitty or a villain.