Name a girl with spats who isn't a violent bitch. I'll wait

Name a girl with spats who isn't a violent bitch. I'll wait.

I literally can't, all the spats girls I can think of are violent. Probably because I'm a shameless M.

Sparky, from Index, totally wasn't violent.

But Kanbaru isn't violent?

She was wearing regular shorts, not even spats. And she is a violent bitch.

Me

>Kanbaru isn't violent
Tell that to Koyomi's intestines.

KYOTO
Y
O
T
O

I love Misaka, but holy shit you're wrong.
Can you imagine the damage she could've done to Touma with her electricity, her iron filings blade or her fucking railgun? All over a misunderstanding/her damaged pride.

God I wish this were me

She was only violent once and got better, she is hardly a *****

Usami started wearing them because Uchimaki a perve who won't stop looking at her panties

Reformed violence is still violence, she just needs to not go back to that state. Without the Rainy Devil she's probably okay, but you never know.
Besides, the violence when it actually happened was pretty brutal, you can't really ignore it. If it weren't for Koyomi's vampire healing he'd be dead several times over.

Not even Araragi's virile D could reform her

A real sweetheart

shes not violent

>in the middle of a very important mission
>bipolar 14 year old uses her super powers to attack you with a robot army for no reason

ITT: OP being absolutely #BTFO

She's a bit murderously violent just sometimes.

*anymore

she's kicking the air in that gif. Seems pretty violent to me.

this retard

Props to you for admitting she's a violent bitch. Most fans deny it so hard and its kind of pathetic.

Exactly

He's immune to all of that and she knows it so it doesn't count.

Yes! You win thread over

Still counts dumbass. Regardless if he's immune to it or doesn't justify or make it any better

she's totally a violent girl though

Setsuna Sakurazaki. She's a swordswoman. But by no means a violent bitch. That's more Asuna's role.

Which is why not many fans likes Asuna or Negi's stupid childhood friend. I mean who the fuck hits a 10 year old kid!?

Well I'm pretty M, I like violent girls. Doesn't mean their behaviour is condonable.

Except she was actively trying to hurt him. She went all out because she knew her normal attacks wouldn't work, what she couldn't stand was the fact that she was trying and he wasn't, her intent was to hit him with everything she had with the hope that something would get through. And apparently damned be the consequences if it actually did serious damage, which it probably would have.
Even if she assumed nothing would ever work, then it still doesn't really justify the ultimately unprovoked attack. And if she actually knew that much she wouldn't/shouldn't have started it in the first place.
Honestly, I think Kamachi's characterisation of the characters in the early chapters is a fucking mess, the internal logic just isn't very good.

She may not be a bitch but she sure as hell is violent

ez

The pissing girl from kiss x sis

>Psychopathic yandere
>Not violent

She's yandere now? I knew I was behind, but fuck.

Sachiko Shinozaki

You've earned my full respect brother, even if you're an M.

Example from MHA. I know Bakugou isn't a girl but he tried to blow up Izuku and said it be okay since he'd dodge and later was suspended fora week. Actions must always have consequences.

What's your name, I feel like we should be dating.

I don't know where you currently are but the signs started as early as the WW3 arc.

I feel it too brother.

She's violent, but not a bitch.

>Nagatoro loses the spats on the manga
>Gets softer
So it makes sense now

She railgunned Touma in the first fucking episode

If you aren't kicking with your spats then you aren't using them properly

She is not even violent.

What' your name> Do you skype?

What about Hinagiku from the shitty butler anime?

This is a fair point.

wanko

look for "genki tomboy" instead of the shitty "tsudere tomboy" ones

She gets angry and yells, but she's not particularly violent.

Violent? yes.
Bitch? no.

The entire Loliball cast.

i hate these 'list anime characters' threads. you all care what i think, right? gracias.

I got Discord bro. Look up Lucien Ricks