Shingeki no Kyojin 103

RIP Jean.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/15219757
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Stop making dumb predictions

How about Eren and Annie making the sex and Annie transfers her shifting powers to Eren like that?
And now Eren has the same plan to get the warhammer titan???

Nah more like Eren and Annie end up getting together during their training the past 4 years and she helps him infiltrate marley with the help of zeke.

I'M ACTING

Where's the DAMNED chapter?

Armin a cute.

Check the catalog, faggot.

Someone explain this shit to me
>titans always have to be passed down to the next person
>to control the pass you have to feed the user to a mindless titan
>it isnt the person that is important but their spine serum
If you need to feed the serum to the next person, why cant they just extract it from a shifter with an injection and then pass it down

it gives the titan and the curse to the next person but keeps the previous user alive and frees them of the curse, or better yet maybe even clones the titan, though highly unlikely.

Since he can't eat the crystal, I'm sure she eventually got out, and was met with an ultimate from SL.
To help them, give them info on marley etc, everything they need to know for an invasion.

And then I can see that leading into an Eren and Annie ending, if she is working with SL she definitely help eren become a stronger shifter, during the 4 years together I could definitely see them hitting it off again, especially now that death would be knocking for the two of them, they would get married early.

eren ate annie, sexually

Oh yeah. Sorry.

Paths, Frodo.

>there's still people who believe the SL won't kill Annie right away when she's out of the crystal

>too bad

I don't quite follow. Can you elaborate?

>WHT is in Eren's hand
>Pieck needs to retransform, has no guns and is possibly dead altogether
>Zeke is dead or AWOL
Will Reiner make it before Porco is dead, or he'll get to live with even more coffins on his back?

You're trying to defeat a plot point by looking at uncertain technicalities

>lol
I can't wait for Isayama to reveal that manlet is allied with Zeke just to see your let down

It's not the spine 'serum', it's eating their spinal fluid.

There are only 9 titans, and only one can exist at a time.

There is no way Levi wouldn't have noticed Zeke not being in the nape. Zekefags face it, the soup is served.

yeah, but why cant they just extract it from the person and pass it on like that, why is the killing of the person required

>people who believe the SL won't kill Annie right away
are you seeing things? did anyone say that?

First LAME murder Erwin, now they allied with the monkey man who tossed a rock through his guts.

He stuck his tongue in her pussy and made a soft and consistent eating motion with his mouth.

You faggots forgot that Eren tried to eat Annie when she was in the crystal. He almost ate the WT but the difference is that she is conscious.

I can see Zeke teaming up with Levi but why in the name of Isayama would Levi agree to team up?
Zeke killed Levi's idol.

EAfags live in a different reality.

*tick*

Because only one person can be the host, if not they would have made 100 ape titans, and not just regular zeke titans.

I am pretty sure spinal taps that remove all the fluid would be lethal

>manlet swinging around
>suddenly he slams into a building at full speed
>reiner grabbed his wire out of fucking nowhere
imagine

>LAME murder Erwin
>the monkey man who tossed a rock through his guts
Make up your mind

>
>For Erwin
But manlet was the one that let Erwin die

Just deluded shipperfags who think Eren gives a fuck about Annie. Good thing Isayama said he only respected her.

>muh trump card mentioned half a hundred times
Ahem. What do they mean by this

It was a group effort.

This can't be real. Just when is he going to die?

Levi was the one that decided that Erwin should die

yeah, you pass the titan to the next person, its just that the person survives in the process

the ex-user doesnt keep it

why not just remove it slowly, get a bit, then let the user heal, then take a bit more, etc
until you have the required amount

I just want a closer to her story, why in the world is isayama teasing it, he had SO many chances, one panel is all it takes. Fucking hack.

This face is too funny

SL is too smart and annie is too valuable as an adept shifter and someone with knowledge about Marley.
They would definitely give her an ultimatum, if she didn't except their demands, they would kill her.

If she where to exit the crystal it would be in an controlled environment so they wouldn't be all jumpy and waste their time killing her.

Think back to when jean and hanji spared reiner, the difference is they don't have to worry about pieke swooping in.

>soapboxing about my EAfags
Laffin @ u

>he thinks Reiner can die.
KEK

LM soon.

He can't

And? Of course Zeke doesn't want to be seen as a traitor, he might not be even there

Yeah, he tried and failed.
If she where to exit the crystal they would first try to get info out of her, that would lead to annie revealing she doesn't actually care or have any loyalty to marley, which would lead to them striking a deal, which would lead to annie helping sl invade marley.

The only thing that makes this odd is the time running out. But I am more inclined to think Zeke is also aware this is the final battle instead of him siding with the SL.

They already know everything about Marley, they don't need Annie who can easily betray them. Besides, Hange didn't kill Reiner because she wanted to feed him to an injured soldier and take the AT powers.

vote
strawpoll.me/15219757

There are people that still ship Mikasa? If anything JM seems more plausible

No option for both?

>reminder status
>GRIM
I am so happy

Jean kills mikasas pussy with his jeanbo dick

>jean and hanji spared reiner
You mean when they wanted to use him as serum fodder? Really not helping your point.

>And Marley even doubted whether it was worth giving him AT.
IDIOTS

Have you read this fucking chapter you absolute mongoloid piece of shit?
Eren said he has other options once he confirmed it's the same crystal as Annie's.
ANNIE
IS
DEAD

AM is more plausible actually, even more after the ocean scene.

IT KEEPS GETTING GRIMMER

Did Zeke materialize from bellow? Eren pointed out that the Titan materializes from the top when it's in the nape, with Warhammer materializing from the ankle. Anyone has the scene Zeke materializes to know if it was in the nape or not?

Noice.

In the final chapter Eren will kill all of mankind and remove Ymir curse, but something goes wrong, so Reiner becomes immortal and has to wander the desolate land looking for ways to die

Surprised the Jaw Titan was still alive after fighting Mikasa that long

Zeke walked onto the scene as BT.

Honestly, it would be fucking retarded if Eren ate Annie.

Because if the opportunity presented itself, Historia could eat her and there you go, now Eren can use the full power of the coordinate without ever leaving Paradis. They could comfortably protect their little island with their literal millions of colossals. Hisotira wouldn't be a mindless like Eren wanted to avoid, too.

Wow why so angry user? Are you mad that Annie is alive? Take a breather and calm dowwnnn.

But then Annie comes out of her crystal eventually, then from there they can restore Eldia.

>. Hisotira wouldn't be a mindless like Eren wanted to avoid, too.
There is no need for her to live only 13 years.

Mikasa sucks. Lost to both BA. He could probably win if she didn't have Eren.

Guess we are at 50% chance then

This. Eren and Annie is literally Adam and Eve reincarnated.

Colt will kill Jean. Zeke taught him what it means to be a big bro.

we don't know if anyone beside WHT can even do that

how does Annie pussy taste like?

That's enough time to have children and proceed the bloodline.

Also, what's worse? Giving a girl 13 years to live or decimating tens of thousands of innocents in absolute carnage?

Eren a fucking shit.

I like Colt and Falco more than Jean.

All these fujos coming to Sup Forums to deny the manlet and Zeke are together theory
My sides

Perfection

>Ew, smells like shit.

Historia can't be a shifter, she's the Queen and the last Reiss. I also think Eren eating the shifters is stupid but Eren had the intention to eat the WT so we can assume he already tried to eat Annie. This chapter pretty much tells us so. I think Isayama wants Eren to eat all the shifters.

>same as you bro

I hope this happens.

Tenth titan is the Alkpote titan.

Can the betrayalfags give one good reason why Zeke would have to go through a pretend fight with the SL? The only reason to do that would be if he's being left behind to work as a spy otherwise it's pointless for him to go through the effort of faking a battle to hide a defection when he's leaving anyway.

It tastes like Armin`s dick.

That was Mikasa blushing because she made a cute sound, JM seems more possible, they also share the same ideals for sure, and they are not a serious x serious pair which is boring

If Reiner dies this way, by simply giving up, it's going to break my heart and I won't be able to reread this manga knowing what I'll have to endure again

I think he wants to eat all the shifters as well, but I'm still saying it's retarded. Like I said they could have fully protected themselves without ever starting a war, that is if they were able to eat Annie.

How do we expect Paradis to have changed in the timeskip? We know they've gotten better with mass production, and probably a massive land grab after kicking out all those pesky titans. I wonder if they've developed electricity as well.

Not a Zeke fanboy but his "death" is way too simple to be true.

He is being controlled by previus monkey-chan user.

Based Armin when ?

Who knows. The last thing we saw Hisu was her looking shocked. Maybe Eren actually did turn her into a mindless titan, after he went emotionless and even doesn't care about killing children anymore.

They don't know shit about marley, they just know the history of Grisha and it's unclear how much of that information eren told anyone else beside armin and mikasa, he's clearly withholding a lot of it.

And like I said this isn't exactly like the reiner case, they have time and are in complete control, and ultimatum sounds way more likely and a lot smarter.

Eren was also suspected as possibly betraying SL and so the kept levi on his ass, if annie tried anything she'd get the same treatment, and they could definitely take extra precautions like keeping her in an underground cell where they ask her questions etc.

NO YOU FUCKING FAGGOT IT DOESN'T.
Annie's cute little pussy is pure.

This is like the Helos actor is Levi and the big guard was the Warhammer, what if Jean is also a red herring and the one who will die is Mikasa? Would be shocking