Discuss this

Discuss this

Were Shinji's armpits always so sweaty?

>thinks its sweat
user

that's coffee
She shouldn't have been a cunt to him all this time

They both fucked. They were too immature and fucked up (no pun intended) to get into a sexual relationship.

>his asuka
haha nice catch

This image needs more Kaworu.

He's lifting 170 lbs with those teenage spaghetti arms, of course he's breaking a sweat.

170? that skinny bitch?

sometimes you gotta choke a bitch

This scene didn't happen right?

>170 lbs

i highly doubt this user

He did nothing wrong, i would have been fucking pissed too.

great song!

It was all in his mind.

He had enough of worst girl's entitled bitch antiques.

She had daddy issues. She was bitch because subconsciously she wanted guy to punish her for her acting out.
Sadly, Shinji was so autistic that all of it went over his head, he though she just hated him, so being nice guy he is, he avoided her and gave her more space. Of course, that meant he didn't gave her any attention she craved, which pushed her from "mere bitch" into "extreme rage".

They'd both be better of if he raped her. At least it'd validate her very fragile ego: "I might be crappy pilot but at least I still have nice ass"

it's been over 20 years user.

She deserves it.

The show had a shot of the broken coffee pot though. When Asuka ran away and Shinji and Misato were holed up in their rooms.

It's Instrumentality. A lot of the scenes are retellings of scenes that did occur, such as the coffee pot breaking when Asuka was told Kaji died.

daily reminder

It might have. Asuka acts like it did, disappearing into the city ruins and waiting to die is markedly worse condition than she'd been in last seen sleeping over at Hikari's. Shinji doesn't act like it happened, he's pretty calm in his wondering where she went and apologizes for attacking her Eva. Cognitive dissonance like that isn't unusual for Shinji, though.

It didn't happen. If you look at the coffee scene in episode 24, Asuka has a different shirt on.

Shinji blow some baby batter in her, but was autistic and couldn't understand that she actually wanted it too, but she wanted him to rape her because she's a woman. So he got frustrated and choked her out which made her even hornier.

Shinji wanted to blow his baby batter in her, but was autistic and couldn't understand that she actually wanted it too, but she wanted him to rape her because she's a woman and can't be honest about these things. So he got frustrated and choked her out which made her even hornier.

>170 lbs
damn Asuka you thicc