Shokugeki no Souma

The Régiment de Cuisine is nearing its conclusion. Chapter 254 spoilers tonight, what is your final prediction for whose side do you think will end up victorious and what is Rindou afraid of?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/NYimA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I want Soma to tell Erina "prepare your anus".

Why do you want Soma to say that?

Because she's a wild girl.

I like the term delinquent better. Also do you have any predictions regarding Rindou's circumstances and which side will win, user?

>which side will win
I think is quite obvious.

Sorry meant to quote

>Resister Alliance
>Resister
EOP here, what is this suppose to mean?

Erinas hair is so annoying.

Hello post fake spoilers please

No it's cute, especially her mandibles.

Wait a sec, where do you get the color pages for older chapters?

No

So the Central arc seems to be finally ending. How does the author ever plan on going back to regular school adventures?

I'm going to marry Megumi!

Here you go
imgur.com/a/NYimA

>How does the author ever plan on going back to regular school adventures?
What do you mean "How"? The story will return to how its been since the beginning where Soma strives to learn and challenge others once the school reforms back. When Soma gets into his second year there will be much more new people and curriculum where Soma could learn new things and of course see old recurring characters like Shino, Gin, Tsukasa, etc who Soma will learn from them.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if he just said fuck everything and ended the manga.

>oh wow that's pretty hot

He won't, the manga will end soon after the rankings and sales have tumbled or not met expectations.

that gap

What happened to her gap? Why did Tosh stop?

I'm gonna call it, Soma will lose his battle but Erina will win hers. Soma after being expelled then travels the world like his dad on a GOURMET WORLD TOUR.

That's not how it works user. They are judged together as a single meal. I'm not even going to get into the problems with the your second sentence.

Tosh stopped drawing everyone moe.

Is this really up for debate?
Central loses because Tsukasa is unbalanced. He's not only too autistic to modulate his cooking, but ages ago was established as having no signature mark on his dishes so there's nothing for Rindou to complement either. She'll overpower him and then they're fucked because their dishes have to work as a pairing.

>Young Chefs... Prepare Your Minds, And Do It Well!
>Prepare Your Minds, And Do It Well!
>Do It Well!
What did Senzaemon mean by this?

Is it possible that Soma will end this year or could it continue for a few more?

Souma will confess to Tadokoro in excitement when they win.

>ending this year
>no soumamom
>the blue
>graduation

sure its ending

It's possible the series could end this year but I doubt it will abruptly end after this arc.

In order for it to continue and maintain its suspense, people stronger than the elite 10 have to show up in typical shonen fashion. Is that really likely? The story would become bad if it happened because of how hyped up the elite 10 have been all series as the best of the best.

>In order for it to continue and maintain its suspense, people stronger than the elite 10 have to show up in typical shonen fashion
Um no. Soma isn't about fighting the strongest to be the strongest because that's not how it works anyways. Soma challenges anyone then learn from them to become better. Characters don't need the title as an elite to be known as strong. Any character is strong and unique in their own way and Soma and other characters can still struggle or overcome with ease depending on the circumstances.

>Soma isn't about fighting the strongest to be the strongest
That's literally what he says in the first volume, that he was going to take the top. Anyway I didn't say that's the point of the manga, I said that it would remove any and all suspense if he suddenly started fighting weaker opponents than he's already defeated. There's a reason why the manga skipped over all the shokugeki that Souma was challenged to after the stagiare -- it was obvious he would win and not interesting to have watched happen.

You know, graduation could be pretty interesting, having them fight and eliminate each other to secure grad spots.

no

Doesn't matter, they are too garbage to be relevant anymore.
Souma will just muh candy from 50 years ago and win.

>That's literally what he says in the first volume, that he was going to take the top
I was referring to the premise of the series, Shokugeki no Soma. I didn't meant "Soma" himself. What I mean is that in Shokugeki no Soma defeating someone you consider the best/strongest doesn't make you the best/strongest. How you become the best is by having more knowledge and skills than others because then you'd have a huge arsenal in cooking. If your experience is less than someone who has much more than you and you somehow defeat them doesn't imply you're automatically better than them especially if you defeat them only once.

I can see it ending despite not tying lose ends. You can almost feel how burned out of the series Tsukada is, but he did it to himself with yet another tournament arc.

> what is Rindou afraid of?
Garlic, sunlight and stakes.

His keikaku is smoothly coming into play.

>yfw they win

they will win the battle, but it will be a completely pyrrhic victory that will cause the school to lose faith in Azami, causing his ouster. Erina and Soma will win the war.

Even if he's ousted by the E10 or the student body or whatever, the terms are clear. If the rebels lose, Erina and Jou are Azami's slaves for life, school or no school.

Go back to Dumblr, shipping faggots

What? These comments weren't related to shipping.

If Souma and Erina wins this, they've essentially defeated the very best cooks the school has to offer. How would the manga continue in a school setting after that?

左か右??

They will just win because Eishi can't cook with people.

Two ways:
>BLUE/International chef competitions
>the incoming class once Erina and Souma become second years

>tsukasa too autistic to cook together
>soma and erina suddenly have ultimate chemistry
>they win because the power of love
>Azami realizes that he's wrong (or maybe not but leaves because muh defeat)
>we fast forward to next year
>erina is first seat and souma is second or left school to travel like le dad

>thirsty white judge hungry for dick
>dark judge that isn't ugly
Let's see how this does for the ratings. It'll look so stupid if they bring it down to the bottom.

Ok that doesn't change the fact that every single Shokugeki with participants who were obviously unequal in strength has been skipped over. Again, why? Because it's not interesting.

>dat body
>dat perfect shade of caramel

I'd put a bun in her oven.

>Souma could actually end this year
What are we gonna do now bros??? I've been shitposting in these threads for like 5 fucking years.

I think it'll end in early 2019

Who wants to bet that Souma and Erina lose and are about to be expelled so Souma's dad comes out from the shadows and challenges Azami?

Then we get a 3 year timeskip to Souma and Erina opening their own family restaurant together and this manga ends?

Are you retarded, why would defeating both of them imply the end of this manga? The endgame of this series isn't about defeating Tsukasa. He was never the final boss, just an obstacle in Soma's way of being known as the best at the academy since he holds the first seat. Besides Soma/Erina defeating them will be because their dishes are more harmonized than Tsukasa/Rindou's regardless which taste better since how the winner of the final bout is determined is by whatever team makes the best 2 course meal that embodies gourmet so Tsukasa and Rindou can make masterful dishes back to back better than Soma/Erina but still lose since they couldn't properly compliment each other dish similarly to how Alice lost to Soma from the AE for not valuing the theme of a Bento.

1. Beating Tsukasa and Rindou means Souma is a better chef than the top 2 chefs.
2. Souma and Erina beating them because they're more harmonious won't fly, because that's not TRUE GOURMET. So it won't happen that way.
3. This manga stopped being about Souma's quest to cook and became all about stopping Azami. If they win and beat Azami, that's it. There is no more drama left to explore.

>1. Beating Tsukasa and Rindou means Souma is a better chef than the top 2 chefs.
No it doesn't especially when their dishes aren't tastier than theirs.
>2. Souma and Erina beating them because they're more harmonious won't fly, because that's not TRUE GOURMET. So it won't happen that way.
We'll see but Alice lost to Soma despite having the tastier bento because her food wasn't meaningful that embodies what a bento is unlike Soma.
>3. This manga stopped being about Souma's quest to cook and became all about stopping Azami. If they win and beat Azami, that's it. There is no more drama left to explore.
Okay are you this retarded? "Souma's quest to cook" never vanquished when Azami appeared and him rebelling against him with other trying to save the school doesn't change the whole story. Why would beating Azami mean the end of the story when he is not the end boss? The whole point of the series is for Soma to GRADUATE from the academy to prove his dad he could, defeat him then one day take over his family diner. That's Soma's endgame, not defeating Azami. You don't need major drama like Azami to progress the story there is still much more things to explore.

Here's the Viz version which has the better quality scan.

Yea anyone who thinks Azami is the endgame boss of this series is retarded. He is just another villain from a arc. Another antagonist will appear again and again in the next arc. The manga will end once Soma defeats Jou since he is Soma's endgame boss before he one day takes over his diner.

Noice

Souma deserves better, like noone.

Anyone with a brain would take your bet since if they lose, Jou works for Azami and can't challenge him.

Did you jackasses ever realize that if the series was ending, we would have heard about it by now?

Souma's future step-moms.

Fuck blue. The last thing this manga needs is yet another tournament.

>Manga literally about cooking battles
>doesn't want more tournaments
Why are you even reading this?

*step-mom-in-laws

I'm down with having a little arc where Souma and Erina face the might of the Elite Ten paperwork.

After that i would bring BLUE to the mix

Shhhhh. Erina-sama is sleeping.

>battles=tournament

Azami's never going to be a part of Souma's family. He's too much of an autist.

spoilers when?

Soma is absent from the manga. Tosh came down with a cold and couldn't meet the deadlines.

>He is just another villain from a arc.
His "arc" has taken nearly half of the entire manga - that is, 118 up to the latest one.

I'm not saying SnS will end with Azami's defeat, but his part in the story wasn't merely an "arc".

Hopefully, Tsukuda will learn from this and never make a plot-line this long ever again.

How many chapters will this bout last?

Isn't that a bit too long?

It's the final battle of the arc, besides more flashbacks will obviously happen.

4-5 chapters for cooking
3-4 chapters for flashbacks
1-2 chapters for conclusion/judging

5 at most

been a while since we last saw you, Acegoku.

This is even assuming the arc will end with the Final Bout.
I wouldn't be surprised about a twist being added at the end, which add 1 or 2 more shokugeki (not necessarily as part of the RdC).

I hope Tsukuda introduces WGO chairman as the villain for the next arc. He status is more imposing and relevant than the whoever came out of nowhere.

I hope Tsukuda doesn't introduce anymore "villains", just antagonistic rivals.

Indeed

I agree on the "villains" thing. Azami kinda worked, because of what his inclusion in the plot meant to Erina's character. So, other than that, another villain would just be jarring.

What I want the most is that, at some point in the story, say by the time they're 3rd years, some super lite chefs are introduced, ideally world tier chefs that are better than Jou - I think it would be hella boring if Jou is the best chef in the world. It would be great if Jou isn't even the best chef in Japan.

she's so fucking boring

Azami is a character Tsukuda planned on writing since the start. I don't think he planned on writing any further than this after the whole Azami shebang is over but if he does plan on continuing after all this I doubt we'll see anymore "villains" in the story again since the point of Azami was to finally get characterization from Erina.

Nah, I doubt Tsukuda planned on stopping after Azami got defeated, considering Souma still has plenty of room for growth (Souma hasn't even developed a proper motivation yet, unlike his one shot counterpart), he and Erina haven't got together (and it was pretty much thrown in your face that they would in ch1), Souma still hasn't defeated Jou, among other things.

Then you have events like Blue, which have already been introduced, and which are likely to become a thing in the future.

Also, if the premise of the one shot is kept (i.e. Souma and Erina will change the cooking world) there's still quite a long way to go.

Nah. If the point was to add another shokugeki, they could've gone the normal 1v1 and make it one win for each team so that there will be a 6th bout.

That's why I said, not as part of the RdC. The RdC will end with the Final Bout. What I'm saying is I wouldn't be surprised for a twist to happen, that adds 1 or 2 more shokugeki (i.e. after the RdC is concluded).

Just so you know the reason I said "I don't think he planned on writing any further than this after the whole Azami shebang is over" is because long ago in a interview or Q&A (I cannot remember) he stated he doesn't know if he'll write up to Soma's second year and will probably end the manga with a epilogue meaning at the time he probably thought up to writing the whole Azami shebang then afterwards maybe some more comfy SoL and Soma defeating Saiba then end the manga there with a epilogue of Soma and his spouse.

Then I hope Tsukasa turns into a villain after he receives his training from WGO chairman.

Jouchiro vs Azami has to happen right? I just can't see Azami quietly accepting his loss.