Nanatsu > every other Shonen running right now

Nanatsu > every other Shonen running right now

Fights, art, characters - Nanatsu no Taizai excels in everything right now.
HxH is a boring crime drama now, OP fucked up what should've been a great fight and MHA sucks in almost everything atm. Let's not even start with Black Clover or Boruto.
Why is Sup Forums not celebrating this masterpiece as the new shounen king?

I dropped it early in the first season because it was shit. The child mc and pig mascot alone was enough for me to drop it.

Only cool character in this show is escanor

manga looks like total ass, none of the characters are new or interesting, and netflix is killing the anime

but its /another/ shounen wars bait thread so i guess being retarded is a requirement to post huh?

Nah, i actually want y'all to bring legit arguments against my statement.
How can you say anything against the GOAT art?

It's a fun as fuck yet generic anime.
And that generic yet fun twist on the much loved shounen formula is why it's so fun.

And yeah, Escanor is the shit.

Exactly, it's fun. Something most shonen forgot to be nowadays

You are just a brainlet. Togashi is doing this arc because he CAN! Nakabs is just doing a cutboard Shounen/JRPG story with every trope done under gods eye. For fucks sake, there are just some opinions that are so wrong that i cant even comprehend how dumb you are.

I appreciate that romantic sideplots are progressing throughout the story, instead of a few bait scenes here and there, only to conclude it half-assedly at the end like an afterthought. It's so satisfying. Bonus points for Suzuki being pretty good at drawing emotion on his characters.

>y-you are j-just to dumb to understand the genius of HxH

HxH takes a whole chapter to explain shit that other authors would've explained in 3 pages.

That because those authors of those series have by the book simple plots.

>I appreciate that romantic sideplots are progressing throughout the story, instead of a few bait scenes here and there, only to conclude it half-assedly at the end like an afterthought. It's so satisfying.
Too bad the actual romances are not good. Wanna know why shounen romances are saved for the tail end of the story and is ignored throughout? Because they tend to be not well written as the case with Nanatsu no Taizai

I find them to be pretty sweet and satisfying. But hey, you're free to not enjoy it.

>escanor
“I have no reason to hate those beneath me. Towards them all I feel is pity”
Epic

I find them boring and poorly written and in all cases have led to characters becoming worse (Diane, Elizabeth, Mel, Eliane, etc.)

I know, you've made your opinion clear already.

You haven't made yours clearly enough. Who cares if romance is front and center when its not good? To appease shippers I guess.

It's shoehorned wish fulfillment for the teens. The guy always gets the super hot girl with the big tits in the end, without fail.

If you are going go to effort of having a romantic subplot, then you should go to the effort of reading those types of stories to start to get an idea of what you are going for and see all the do's and don'ts. But that'l never happen.

No. Shokugeki > 7s, unironically

Damn, you're testy. What's so hard to understand? I enjoy the fact that an author doesn't simply bait with some multidirectional flag events for various characters, but goes through with it. If you don't intend to have romance be a part of your story, don't fucking put shipperbait in it, just to cash in on shipping wars. Suzuki is a romancefag, always has been and those aspects feel like a natural part of the whole and I'm pretty sure NnT won't require 2 novels and an additional movie to clean up the mess after it's done.

>OP fucked up what should've been a great fight

shut up retard