Isekai: the power of miso, curry and omerice

Reminder that you can find isekai about anything, like isekai cooking or isekai Phoenix Wright.

And that you can't take over any isekai thanks to the power of Japanese soy cooked 1000 times.

Can a katana cut through crop rotated mayonnaise?

I really like parallel paradise, or PP for short.

>isekai: the power of miso, curry and omerice
>posting about a series that literally has none of that so far and can only cook with the ingredients that exist in their world

Cave saber is cute.

it was not about this manga specifically

UNGA SEIBA

>Series started with Asuta hugging Ai Fa out of nowhere and her being bothered by it
>Now series has the opposite occurring
When the fuck are they going to get married, fuck.

>reading that novelupdates thread about people arguing how they're in the wrong for sending DMCAs to people translating a web novel at $100 a chapter

I wish you bastards never showed this shit to me. God.

The only people that care are the Roxism shills, and they're too deluded to see how retarded they're being, really.
>muh being the better man
>muh merciless translation speed
They sounded something like that, right? Ignore them.

You know I want an isekai novel where the protagonist brings a fully stocked nuclear powered American aircraft carrier into another world. A whole subplot might be war starting in the outside world because the aircraft carrier disappeared. It could probably happen too with all those ship and plane fags.

This will work just as well as it did for that Aircraft carrier in Drifters.

It eventually ran out of supply, all its planes are useless and it basically just turned into a slick little shipwreck-hideout for the admiral.

But let's face it, it's only going to be a matter of time.

Getting eggs from the mountain might be considered illegal, and the only possible one is rice, but he has to trade in town for that, and it's an import.

You've got NUCLEAR power from which you can bootstrap the industrial revolution to get resupplied. And of course the reactor can't do much else, because the carrier ended up on land for some reason.

Yeah, because teaching uneducated medieval peasants the concepts of capitalism, mass production, mechanization, and therefore industrialization, will go over MUCH easier, if you have a nuclear reactor to power your ship for the next 30 years, but then not have anyone onboard (or in the world, for that matter) to extend its lifetime beyond that.

closest I can think of is Zipang.
which is a modern destroyer, complete with cruise missiles and a VTOL, sent back to WW2.
it's mostly political intrigue though.

When MC and the other village chief stop their dick waving contest.

>tfw 1 chapter every two months
The wait is so painful...

Donda Wu doesn't give a shit anymore, it's just for appearances. It's his son that Ai Fa rejected that's pissed off.

A nuclear-powered carrier will run out of jet fuel for the planes and food for the crew, but it's still a big ass metal ship with a few decades worth of working electricity. And a full machine shop. And a non-trivial amount of largeish weaponry; I mean it doesn't have full WW2-sized battleship main guns, but it's got its own defensive stuff and everything the planes use.
It'd definitely change the fate of a coastal nation in a low/mid fantasy world.

Isekai Shoukudo is better

You would be better off with something older than that. Gasoline and small caliber shells can be made a hell of a lot easier than missiles and plutonium.

The customers kinda suck, and the MC lacks personality. All I found myself caring about was the black dragon, and the story on how the yuusha disappeared.

you only need to deploy the jets once or twice to flatten a city or an entire army to demonstrate their power. after that the threat alone can get you whatever you want.
if you towed a few floating platforms you could probably farm and fish enough to feed the crew and form a moving mini nation.

>meme team.jpg

>He doesn't know

I haven't seen as much of that recently, but isekai has had more threads at once instead of just one.

How long until the new dorftiddies chapter?

When is this guy gonna put these two idiots in their place? They're annoying.

I don't know about you but $5 + actual translations sounds alot better than $100 + Shit MTL with Shit editing + MASSIVE FUCKING WHITE SPACE BETWEEN LINES.

After saving them constantly, they revere him highly and argue over who's his favorite. After more female characters join, they start to chill out and actually enjoy each other's compay, aside from the occasional slightly-offensive-friendly-banter.

Don't talk about it. It invites cancer to the threads.

This is so normie even Hollywood made a movie out of it.

>normie
When will they learn?

bring me up to speed, I don't bother with death march threads because I spent a whole week doing nothing all day but reading the WN translations.

>[Sword] is the basic weapon type. Has a good balance of skills. Normal weapon type bonus value.

>[Katana] is the advanced weapon class for sword, and thus has the same length. Being single-edged, thinner, and lighter than a sword, it is generally more difficult to obtain. Has skills with higher offensive power than swords. High weapon type bonus value.

Vena is truly a goddess

Based

That's it. I'm sick of all this "Masterwork Bastard Sword" bullshit that's going on in the d20 system right now. Katanas deserve much better than that. Much, much better than that.
I should know what I'm talking about. I myself commissioned a genuine katana in Japan for 2,400,000 Yen (that's about $20,000) and have been practicing with it for almost 2 years now. I can even cut slabs of solid steel with my katana.

Japanese smiths spend years working on a single katana and fold it up to a million times to produce the finest blades known to mankind.

Katanas are thrice as sharp as European swords and thrice as hard for that matter too. Anything a longsword can cut through, a katana can cut through better. I'm pretty sure a katana could easily bisect a knight wearing full plate with a simple vertical slash.

Ever wonder why medieval Europe never bothered conquering Japan? That's right, they were too scared to fight the disciplined Samurai and their katanas of destruction. Even in World War II, American soldiers targeted the men with the katanas first because their killing power was feared and respected.

So what am I saying? Katanas are simply the best sword that the world has ever seen, and thus, require better stats in the d20 system. Here is the stat block I propose for Katanas:

(One-Handed Exotic Weapon)
1d12 Damage
19-20 x4 Crit
+2 to hit and damage
Counts as Masterwork

(Two-Handed Exotic Weapon)
2d10 Damage
17-20 x4 Crit
+5 to hit and damage
Counts as Masterwork

Now that seems a lot more representative of the cutting power of Katanas in real life, don't you think?

tl;dr = Katanas need to do more damage in d20, see my new stat block.

Don't watch the sacred blacksmith, you'll have a heart attack. Seriously though, why are you mad? It's a japanese work, of course they're going to katanawank. Swords are literally objects of worship in japan, can you stop being retarded?

update when

fucking kek

updated chart based on the newest overlord episode

Type 99 Arisaka.

I want to be killed by her!

What does the criterion 'world-building' even mean here? All of them have world-building, it's not a question of whether it's poor or not.

>lena singlehandedly makes kuroki and the demon army retreat by making kuroki remember the time they fucked back at the rock kingdom
>kuroki cant stop spilling his spaghetti
Goddamn it lena.

>konosuba
>sao
>worldbuilding
ahhahahahah

>12 kingdoms
>go back home

I want to sniff her

It's funny, because katana have thicker and heavier blades than European swords.

So you can't explain it? World-building always exists in fantasy and science fictions because their very premises rely on it. It's a genre fiction which approach is meant to replicate the real world from the start.

Schnee is so cute that it's just unfair.

Forced Isekai is best Isekai

>taking over the world isn't an objective

>Forced Isekai

What series is this from?

Does anyone know the name of the isekai series where the MC is useless so the princess and other heroes made him dependent on a drug

Goodbye! Isekai Tensei

It's way more entertaining than it has any right to be.

kaifuku jutsushi no yarinaoshi. MC actually has the best power, but he hid that ability.

Thanks

going to a different place ≠ worldbuilding

>kaifuku jutsushi no yarinaosh
edge healing is best healing
I think the author went way too far with mindwiping the princess and turning her into his generic love interest after the edgy torture scene. Arefureater has a dearth of subtlety compared to that.

Kino Healer. Not isekai, though.

>"Haha I'm gonna make her fall in love with me then I'll break her heart it's the ultimate revenge"

that's his goal, but there's literally 0% chance that he doesn't have her in his harem in the end. Mind you, I've only read to when he starts fucking the furry girl. seriously dumb as hell.

I figured she was going to get her memories back, still be in love with him because the author writes women like that, and then he kills her anyways for edge points.
You didn't get to the parts where he turns the nameless guard into a girl and douses him in aphrodisiac and has his guards rape him to death, or when he beats the top swordsgirl with a combination of aphrodisiac and batman skills. Then they fuck after, because. Add omurice and miso and a smartphone and food scenes the author probably would have sold twice as much.

Isekai Shoukudo is for comfy no danger and politic high fantasy story. Just fun and sometime bittersweet.

Isekai Izaya Nobu is Japan oriented in low fantasy setting with Politics and danger though still not a threat.

>mindwiping the princess and turning her into his generic love interest
Way to kill my gore-boner.

Nobunaga no Chef is still based though

>had to spend a year as a conscious but helpless npc that was probably forced to watch as her beloved master nailed his girlfriend countless times
Life was hard for Schnee.

I mean, it's not bad but I wished the otaku do something else other than be a nekomimi-fag and a walking wiki.

Neat

>douses him in aphrodisiac
+ MUSK
+ LUST
Fun in a dumb quest, beyond stupid in a professional story.

Week to week and a half.

>SAO
>worldbuilding: NO
The LN has tons of world building tho.

Isekai Shoukdou is about the worldbuilding. It works once people and places start connecting, it's not exactly something the anime can do with limited episode slots and they know it that's why they basically rushed in Aletta and Kuro because someone's going to be a sucker for cute waitresses.

since when is SAO considered isekai

Does Jewloli ever meet up with people with actual magic?
Read quite a bit and the setting has a ton of similarities to Averageloli's setting to the point that its reasonable to think that it might even be the same world, except noone else has actually used magic yet.

since forever

uh huh

That actually hurts to read please stop this tomfoolery japan

SAO isn't isekai.
As expected of isekai thread poster, the anime knowledge is at normie tier.

He's an otaku, besides the traits you listed he has nothing to really offer based on the MC's world. His knowledge paired with the old man's experience delivers for the MC but that's about it. Probably the most straight written cheat there is if it can be considered one.

.hack wasn't considered an isekai either, but might as well include that since underage can't tell them apart anymore.

is that shopped?
I know perspective is doing some wonky shit but that hand still looks too big

>tfw the beloved grandmother wants to eat soft food but the head of the clan keeps dissing the chef

Let's talk about Death Mage a little bit

Vandelieu has 5 parts of he Demon Kings body right now, the horns, blood, suckers, ink, and carapace. What other parts do you think there are?
If I had to guess, I'd take out the claws, tongue, and fangs. He already has his own that are plenty good, so I'd be surprised if he them. Upgrades aren't unheard of, but still.
I feel like it sort of made a point of him not getting evil eyes, with him giving Ternecia's to Bellmond and just disregarding Gubamon's completely... so I'ma guess eyes desu.
Hair is up for grabs, but I'm killing myself if he becomes a furry.
Scales maybe? When I think about it, I wouldn't be surprised if all the pieces of the Demon King are connected to the gods he subordinated, like the tentacles coming from Merrebeveil, and the scales from Fidirg, the Dragon God of Five Sins... although that'd mean that there'd be one connected to the god Jurizanapipe, the Evil God of Degeneration and Intoxication (maybe poison glands? He already kinda has that though) and Hihiryushukaka (I can't think of any for him though)

Somebody help me out here. And for you moonrune fags- please format your spoilers correctly friendo

I'll just say there are quite a few more pieces left.

His pride probably hurt since some nobody came in and solved a problem he didn't have a solution. Besides, Donda Wu admitted later that it's a belief among their people that eating the tough meat of the Kiba keeps them strong and soft meat would be the equivalent of accepting weakness.

thw sword hero was always a woman, she was rapist psycho super lesbian that looks like an ikemen, that would drag beautiful women, rape them and on ocasion murder them if they didnt do as she said.
She used to beat and torture the MC cause he looked like a cute girl and cursed him for being born a man.

God that's super edgy. I can never understand who enjoys that sort of thing. I assume teenagers or something but I don't really know.

People are still wasting time watching Isekai?

like what could he possibly offer aside from general knowledge?
he was a highschool kid.

it boggles me that Japan still thinks their food tastes even remotely good compared to the rest of the world. Even china has better egg fried rice

Mathematics? Basic natural science?