Also, comfy YouJitsu thread while we wait for TL user

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/hashtag/3月8日は軽井沢恵の誕生日?src=hash
twitter.com/hashtag/軽井沢恵生誕祭2018?src=hash
twitter.com/hashtag/軽井沢恵生誕祭?src=hash
i.imgur.com/aEZr8a6.jpg
twitter.com/youkosozitsu/status/971582025189638145
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Previous thread was deleted due to autistic waifuwar shitposting.

Based mods.

Horikita is best girl.

Best rival.

Because it's still too early for him to do something like that, he needs to get more development to reach that point.

Sorry user, it was meant for OP.

>creating another thread when those shitposters who will scream "Keishit" a shit this and "whorikita" a shit that are actively lurking
Just wait for TL user.

Here's to hoping those faggots got banned for their autistic shit.

what is it about horikita and kei friends that makes them so prone to waifu wars? kei and horikita don't even dislike each other

Shipping war. There's honestly no good reason besides that.

>kei and horikita don't even dislike each other
How do they really feel about each other? I mean from what I see they barely interact with one another. Their "argument" in Volume 5 doesn't really count since 50% told Kei to do that.

fuck the waifu shitposters. MANUBU FOR THE WIN

kei a shit
this

Any update for each character right now?

About?

Because he holds best girl in his heart.

Kei isn't even a good character, she is just a shitty white knight bait and loser otaku fantasy about their highschool bullies.

the translator is a Keifags ???
because that explains why there are missing translation parts in theVol
parts of Ayanokouji and Horikita
the moment when Ayano says to her to accept for Sudo for her first name only to make win her class and she has to accept for Ayanokouji

it is better to read in Chinese than to read Keifags which translates with zero partiality he is not reliable

Sure, whatever helps you sleep at night user, just stop with shit like that before the shitposts get real.

Still better than Horikita

Current status of any relevant character so far

Which part? chapter and part so I can check.

Chinese Google Translate???v

Because this may shock Keifags but 7.5 didnt confirm they are dating and he has no interest in dating currently.

It is Kei's birthday today.

>Ayanokouji Kiyotaka: Healthy Teenager. Has 4 friends (Sakura, Hasebe, Yukimura and Miyake). Has a partner who he wants to fuck (Karuizawa Kei). He wants a quiet life, but is planning to destroy the current president of the student council, Nagumo Miyabe.

>Karuizawa Kei: She is in love with the MC. She has evolved from pawn to trustworthy partner in the last volume. One of the class D leaders.

>Horikita Suzune: One of the class D leaders. Since volume 5, she has become a better person. but is moving away from the protagonist more and more.

>Kushida: She is going to be expelled

>Ichinose Honami: Leader of the B class. She Is going to be attacked by Sakayanagi Arisu. She also is a member of the current Student Council

>Sakayanagi Arisu: Leader of A class. She is going to attack Ichinose, but she will be attacked by Ryuen from class C.

>Ryuen: Former Leader of the Class C. He became a cooperator of Ayanokouji. He is going to attack Sakayanagi Arisu.

>they are here

Karuizawa Mania!! She is so beautiful and has nice thighs and ass. A perfect body for her height.

The nips are going wild over her birthday:

twitter.com/hashtag/3月8日は軽井沢恵の誕生日?src=hash

twitter.com/hashtag/軽井沢恵生誕祭2018?src=hash

twitter.com/hashtag/軽井沢恵生誕祭?src=hash

Has he fucked best girl sensei yet

No. She is a cunt. She knew he came from a place void of love, yet blackmails him for own interests.

>Whorikita relevant
Nice joke user

Deserving so. Best girl Kei is so popular.

Sakayanagi, Horikita, and Ichinose are my top 3.

Why don't they change their avatar to Kei?

Because Kei is supposed to be a "hidden" heroine.

If 50% were to kiss her, their surroundings would see it

805 √堀北とかいう糞マンガがようやく打ち切り
807 √堀北は不人気だったから仕方ない
新連載の√軽井沢には期待大

Is this true? What Horikita√ so unpopular it got canned?

Hope so. They really mucked Horikita and Ayanokouji there

>Root Karuizawa
haha Keishitters btfo

Whats your deal user? It would be no surprise if she does get one "karuizawa bubble" anything with kei on it would sell like hotcakes. Another medium with Kei on it, who is getting BTFO'd again, oh looks like Horikitafags

How so? If it's true that Horikita route got axed, it's because of poor sales and being a manga that didn't attract the attention of the fans.

If we really are getting Root Karuizawa, I will scanlate the manga.

>Root Karuizawa
Ichinose ending confirmed.

5ch

[796] 軽井沢√来るな
i.imgur.com/aEZr8a6.jpg

[802] の画像って初めて見るけど何の画像?

[803] ルート軽井沢の漫画がマジで始まるんだよ

[804] √軽井沢ってひたすら清隆とイチャつく話か?

[805] √堀北とかいう糞マンガがようやく打ち切り

[807] √堀北は不人気だったから仕方ない
新連載の√軽井沢には期待大

[808] ルート軽井沢の漫画はラノベ本編では描ききれない軽井沢と綾小路の日常描写、恋愛描写が中心なんだろう
7.5巻のデート編のような内容

[809] 原作は軽井沢ノーマルエンド
√軽井沢はグッドエンドみたいな感じかも

[810] そもそも堀北とかいう脇役の漫画を今まで連載してた事が謎
ルート堀北終わらせて、ルート軽井沢の新連載始めるのは正しい判断

[812] 軽井沢の日常エピソードをコミカライズした√軽井沢、良いじゃん

[815] これ何の画像?軽井沢ルート始まるの?

[817] 軽井沢は綾小路の恋人であり相棒だが、ラノベでは相棒としての側面が主に描かれる
漫画 軽井沢ルートでは恋人としての側面が主に描かれる

[827] どっちにせよ軽井沢が人気だからコミカライズするんだろうな

[832] 軽井沢ルートコミカライズの告知画像
もうじき公式発表が出る

So is it time to shitpost based on some random nip posts again?

Thank you user. I do hope its true. Nips could be just trolling too, but I do wonder where the nip that mentioned root got this pic from.

So Kei will get two routes? In Root Karuizawa her romance will be the focus and in the original LN is more like a sub plot. Sounds good, I hope is true.

From what I understand, the Nips are speculating that the manga for Karuizawa would be unique to her romance with Ayanokouji. Things that can not be addressed in the novel, because romance is not the main theme of the LN. Anyway, no one seems to think she's going to lose her place as a loving partner because of this. It's only effect of Karuizawa bubble

This may be the best situation. We were worried about Kinugasa taking focus from other plots to focus on the romance (because yes, that sells a lot). If the manga has these cute moments, while Novel continues with its somber mood of always, i'm really fine.

The art is fine to me. Anyway, Karuizawa bubble is a serious thing to get to the point of Kadokawa cancel Horikita manga

This is really nice, I would love to read their manga. While we can wait for season 2
Thank you user

>[808] ルート軽井沢の漫画はラノベ本編では描ききれない軽井沢と綾小路の日常描写、恋愛描写が中心なんだろう 7.5巻のデート編のような内容
>[809] 原作は軽井沢ノーマルエンド
√軽井沢はグッドエンドみたいな感じかも

Kei a best

Fuck off not the right OP

A LITERAL WHORE WTF HOW CAN ANY LIKE HER

BTW the designer is being consistent with Kei's 76 cm

remove Horikita

She is a good leader. Beautiful, hot, good heart, intelligent ... she's basically a Marie Sue

They even asked fans to support her birthday with this Twitter icon. They shillin' her for real twitter.com/youkosozitsu/status/971582025189638145

Its bad quality which makes it look like a leak, since it looks official.

>Marie Sue
Kinda hate that kind of character, honestly.

>no thread title
kys

I was just ok with the character design

Kushida VA reaction to Kei's birthday.

OP just fuck the Ctrl+F

Well with the way the novel its hinted she's far from perfect. Unlike Kei. Ecchinose soon to be a meme no longer.

Damn, Horikitafags don't deserved this.

They deserve worse. Nothing can stop the Kei train.

Oh yes, definitely, I was referring to the image quality.

>Nothing can stop the Kei train.
Sakura is the new true hidden heroine. Sakura will lose her virginity to Nagumo fulfilling the non-virgin requirement

You Zitsu soon to be another series ruined by pandering to the masses that are the Keifags.

Is this the same speculation that went into route Kei spinoff?

A shame if true since I like it.

Root Ichinose when? Its not fair that Horikita gets one

Dumbfuck OP, next time just spend more effort to type in the title

Its a part of it this user posted most of it.

Yeah, but those nips are speculating things hence my question.

>ルート堀北は同じ絵をコピーして使い回しすぎ
>こういうやる気の無い漫画は打ち切られて当然

Name a better couple. You can’t.

Might as well go for the low-hanging fruit since you're pretty much just asking for it.

>Horikita x Sudō

Ichinose is pretty damn high in popularity, so I would be surprised if she didn't get something.

Though I would wager that it wouldn't happen until we actually know what's going on with her in the main series. There's a lot of buildup there, so I doubt they would do anything until whatever backstory she has is revealed.

Root Nagumo when?

Well, obviously. It's their manga.

There isn't any because he's a filthy Horikitafag liar badmouthing someone who's contributing to the fanbase which he himself cannot do. If there is truly a part left out then give the fucking proof. Cough it up. Spit it out. Which chapter which part in which volume translated so far? No proof whatsoever. Goes to show how desperate and pathetic Horikitafags have become that they feel the need to attack contributors despite being dead weight themselves.

Root Sakura when?

Stop bumping your ugly untitled thread like this you retard, let it die and make a new one

Ok

Whorikita is a shit.

Volume 8 when?

Best girl

Last for Kei a shit.

Last for best couple.