Kaguya

>You will never force students at your school to give up their hand virginities in front of their crushes for your amusement.

Other urls found in this thread:

wasabisyrup.com/archives/EQSDUrjznyk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why does he bully Kaguya.

It has to be done.
Forgot link to korean scans, but here - wasabisyrup.com/archives/EQSDUrjznyk

Fuck off already, that's not fucking Aka.

Shirogane got a hand massage from Kaguya before!

But that’s like the anal sex of virginity

Shirogane already lost his to Kaguya back in the first chapter, and Fujiwara doesn't have a crush. She probably wouldn't care anyway.
It's all so that she'll be even happier once everyone comes to help her next week.

>Fujiwara doesn’t have a crush
She was the 3rd “in Love” coin.

No she wasn't, that was Ishigami. Go back a few chapters, he tries to discuss something about Tsubame-senpai with the girls and the next chapter he talked about how he wouldn't be able to live with the fact that his girlfriend would be thinking "I came here with my ex" and comparing him the whole time.

She's the only person confirmed not to be in love with anyone, at least in the sense she was asking about. That's why she had to pretend her sisterly love for Kaguya was about a crush.

>ywn have a harem of beautiful, wealthy, geniuses

Fujiwara likes men like Kaguya.

hayasaka best girl

>the girl that does nothing but put up with Kaguya's madness.

I'm waiting for a reverse NTR doujin with hayasaka and shirogane while kaguya watches

Why are all Hayasakafags NTRfags?

No idea. Maybe because there's not enough male protagonists in the series to pair everyone off, and half the fun in the series is seeing Kaguya get possessive of Miyuki whenever Subject F touches him. Personally, I just want to see Hayasaka be happy. Same for the maid from Masamune no Revenge.

I don't know what Aka is planning to do with this. Showing Ishigami getting NTR'd is not going to look good.

Ishigami doesn't even like anyone yet, aside from maybe Miko secretly. Ishigami's more concerned with not being hated. I wish I was in the timeline where people didn't correlate the possibility of a love triangle with NTR.

Is she a demon?

Cute

They're nowhere near as bad as Fujifags. Almost every thread we get posts about how she should steal Prez. At least most Hayasakafags seem to prefer for her to get someone new.

ayy lmao

Why is gook such a disgusting looking language?

C U T E
U
T
E

ntr

Page 10

Miko a shit.

Cute Kaguya

RIP

I can't believe Kaguya's phone is dead.

Iino a cute

My bad, I know it's wrong but it's easier to use that term.rather than explaining the whole situation.
Anyways, Aka already dropped a few hints that something about Tsubame is troubling Ishigami and it's easy for Aka to expand on that. Also,I don't think Ishigami likes Iino yet. Ishigami is just protective over her because his sense of justice and Iino being clumsy/easy to bully.

> ntr first
> rip phone later

What the fuck Aka?

>Fujiwara pictures
Why is she so good?

Next chapter: Kaguya buys a smartphone.

is she a iphonefag or an androidfag?

your pictures are fine you dumb technological inept

Windows Phone

>get a windows phone
>still cant use LINE

There is LINE for Windows phone.

What does Fuji's room smell like?

cum

Girls don't have cum though?

*Prez's cum

I'm pretty sure Kaguya is the one who has Hayasaca sneak in and steal used tissues from Prez's house. Meanwhile Hayasaca wants to die.

>What happens is for the three of them to decide
FFM when

Miko a cute

>What happens is for the three of them to decide.
What the flying fuck did Aka mean by this? did he intend for a love triangle?

Miko is cute here but Ishi... ugly. His emo style is better.

I can't imagine Ishi properly rocking something other than the emo hair and the slightly trimmed emo hair. It accents his sharp facial features without covering nor revealing too much of it at once.

But what if--

Why are Ishigami and Miko so tsundere? Just fuck already.

Brown Fuji and black prez?

Ishigami looks like he's ready to unleash some Gun Kata.

Fuck off.

I wouldn't want to mess with Ishigami.

>the heroine
>in a romcom
think about it.

This is the best Ishigami.

She'd probably do something passive-aggressive in response.
Kaguya has unwittingly been sniffing Ishigami's cumrags this whole time.

How come Fujiwara is comfortable snuggling up to Pres here but is embarrassed to hold hands? Is she the purest maiden in this manga?

Give a break, prez was about to take her hand virginity.

nice one m8
10/10

From the translated interviews the only foreshadowed thing that came true was Ishigami's character growth. We've had about six fujiwara chapters and each time it's her getting more and more sick of shirogane, but in a recent chapter you see fujiwara teaching shirogane to rap with a mad kaguya apparently aware of it. I think there's zero chance that fujiwara ever becomes relevant to the serious side of the story, without her you have four extremely stuck up characters. Re-read chapter 50, fujiwara turns kaguya into an idiot. That's as far as she'll ever get.

>mad kaguya apparently aware of it.
She wasn't aware of it you fucking retard. The whole joke was that she was saying that studying with another girl is cheating and they were doing exactly that behind her back.

>It was Ishi and Prez who noticed Kaguya being left out
You never let me down Aka.

Thats a wind from a tropical storm or what?
like wtf

But she's clearly the one reaching out to take Pres's hand

It's not like her serious side is completely gone from the story. When Shirogane told her about why he lip-syncs, she asked him why he didn't tell her that sooner with a serious expression on her face. The same thing happened with Kaguya when the misunderstanding between the two happened in regards to who Fujiwara was in love with. She still has some potential when it comes to character development.

Fujiwara is the Ocelot of the cast, screencap this.

>with a mad kaguya apparently aware of it
you somehow completely misunderstood what was happening there.

Because she deserves it.

She's the kind of girl to give her virginity at a mixer after 5 minutes of praise. Did Aka take inspiration by Shindol?

Protect the justice midget.

Autumn gusts coupled with fidgety hands, it would be enough.

Once she turns off the tsun shield she has zero defense. She's like a warrior with duel wield tower shields, once she realizes how much weight she's wielding she'll exhaust immediately and go into her safe space.

I want to tell Miko shes doing good.

>We are supposed to want for her and Ishigami to be together.
Ishigami should just be alone. Miko will just bring home Host club guys to fuck.

Now youre just trying to turn me on.

translations when?

miko said go ishigami during the sports festival arc there's no turning back from that

I want to whisper sweet things to Miko while holding her hand

Whisper penal code into her ear.

He's a nip.

With Ishigami by her side, I doubt that will be a problem. She just wants to be praised, and Ishigami already did that, which also happens to be Miko's most precious memory.
She is fairly cute. Pretty sure she has been hit on despite her tsuntsun. She won't fall for some Chad wannabe.

I missed Kaguya's death glares.