Griffith will not survive the story till the end with his dream intact...

Griffith will not survive the story till the end with his dream intact. The Idea of Evil literally crafted Griffith for the innate purpose of becoming a god hand member and regaining physical form to build the greatest empire ever known. Remember the last time when the greatest empire ever known was built? Yeah... it was sacrificed creating The God Hand in the first place. Why would the Idea of Evil craft Griffith just so he could play around in his sand castle? He didn't. The God Hand reached all 5 members as per fate and the next phase of the Idea of Evil's plan is almost ready to begin. Griffith's kingdom will crumble and the world of Berserk will change once more.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N8JhDujAadE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

mark my words everyone in falconia is gonna get the brand and then get beaned by some demons

>implying Miura could ever write something like that these days
user.....

inb4 Griffith uses some kind of hax and outwits Idea of Evil to become the final bossu

I also believe Falconia will end like that, the true question that arises with that theory is if Griffith will defend his dream and challenge the Idea of Evil or not.

Really wondering what the fuck Murata is going to do to explain the 5 angel shit, and what the fuck exactly is the goal that the Godhand is trying to achieve. And the heart if Murata hasn't completely retconned it.
Is it going to be another third impact ending?

Sounds good, The story will go on alot longer, we will get to 2019 and then there will be a hiatus till winter once again.

He is only 52 years old man. I think the hiatus rotted all of our minds.

he better actually do some keikaku master shit eventually or i will be disappointed

>Murata

Why couldn't Guts stop being a fag and just fuck Griffith, his dingus had the powere to save the world from a magic nuke what a selfish cunt.

Griffith did most things wrong.

The reason he took the Hiatus was because he felt he was running dry on good Ideas. I am sure he has something at least GOOD planned. It might not be as great as the eclipse but it will definitely be something.

Oh shit, why did I say Murata

>Literally spoiled slut logic
Now I have another layer of understanding why Griffith is such a fag

He wants to own guts. He has always been a fag.

Shut the fuck up. Griffith made it explicitly clear that he held his dream above everything else, and didn't consider any of the band of the hawk as anything more than pawns

Gaiseric is the Skull Knight and he is the proof that you can bail from the God Hand. Skull Knight will die and Griffith will take his place after realizing that his dream can never be achieved and he was just Void's pawn.

Idk man Guts has been the only one he has saved more than once, ever. Guts was his dream for 90% of the golden age.

>Idea of Evil
I never really liked this, honestly. Part of me hopes Miura drops it completely or heavily revises its role and significance.

>role and significance
Pretty sure it's an exposition machine. It supposedly follows the will of the humanity that begat it

It is not about dropping it completely. It is about integrating it somewhat into the major story.

I think it'll be less "challenge" and more "second breakdown and crippling"

Exactly the Idea of evil could be a god, but it is not the only piece of the astral realms.

I'd like it to stay that way. Anything that ends with Guts cutting the big evil heart in half will be awful.

Okay but even if he cut he entire heart in half momentarily, destroying humanities evil. And humanity's lusts, after say 1 day the heart would be back. The heart is a god of ego.

And he start writing berserk when he has 5yo.

so thoughts on the lost chapter?
I think I read that Miura cut the chapters from the book release ebecause it releaved too much ahead in the story too early.
is this fact?
I read the chapter several times over the years but even today I don't see the foreshadowing so yeah either Miura is a hack or he's a genius.

>And the heart if Murata hasn't completely retconned it.
First of all
>Murata
second, go take a very good look at the description and appearance of the gigantic tree over Falconia and compare it to the Idea of Evil.

Even my grandmother could write that if she was alive, those are all pretty straightforward conjectures from what we have been given so far (and probably have been theorized plenty of times).

i have a legitimate question. given the whole thing started 1000+ years ago, and we get a godhand each 216 years, shouldn't there be 6 by now? was the first eclipse something else?

Miura can't write anything original on his own.
The golden arc was good because it's influenced by Devilman.

Go Nagai can't write anything on his own.
Devilman was good because his influence of the bible.

Here's hopinf the story never goes into detail about either guts or griffiths parents.

Having either of them come from a special lineage or somethinglike that would hurt every single theme the manga has presented so far.

>Not understanding anything

Some people theorize that the Godhand starts from scratch every 1000 years, which would fit with the idea in the story of destiny being cyclical, but we don't really know yet.
Here is a kinda silly theory on this for entertainment purposes:
youtube.com/watch?v=N8JhDujAadE
Also, it may be possible that the Godhand are reincarnations of the same 5 chosen by the Idea, so Griffith could already have been a member in his past lives.

You missed the point. Griffith's greatest character flaw was that he had cognitive dissonance when it came to his dream and Guts. He did care about his Dream more in the end, but he still cared about Guts a fuck ton.

Im sure we don't have to worry about that. Miura's avoidance of even bringing up the question is very encouraging.

Guts will take Griffith's place in The God Hand after seeking revenge onto him. He's experienced too much suffering from the world and that he'll want to get even with it

Also King Gaiseric is Skull Knight

what don't you like about it? I personally have loved the idea ever since I heard it, where the idea of evil was created from a collective consciousness of humans wanting there to be some sort of REASON behind all their suffering

they couldn't accept the idea that maybe bad shit happens to good people sometimes just by chance and so they unconsciously created a god of suffering (which in itself doesn't seem malicious, when it met Griffith it basically told him how it came to exist, then tells him to do whatever he wants, much like the god hand tell apostles)

In an interview, he also said that it limited what he could do with the story as well. That by establishing the idea of evil as a tangible thing, he was railroading himself.

But whats the point? It basically anihilates humanity and only small pockets of humans would survive. Then what do people sacrifice? Who do apostles dominate? And how does the idea of evil survive if there is no one left to believe in evil?

God can't write for shit
The Bible was only goof because he knew titties and violence was a book seller

Skull Knight and Guts are probably going to have a duel to the death soon. Casca's awakening is probably what scatters some members of Gut's party throughout, causing Farnese to become Slan and start a fire worshiping cult beforehand.

Why would guts and Skull Knight fight?

Skull Knight probably wants to kill the members of the God Hand, he realized Casca was the problem but didn't realize Gut's actual party members make up the rest of the God Hand. This would also be pretty ironic since Griffith was a former party member of Gut's and became Femto. Void is probably the only God Hand who isn't originally a party member of Gut's. Essentially he's going to try and solve the problem before it happens but won't because causality.

Who cares Miura is gonna die before finishing the manga

Farnese=Slan
Puck=Conrad
Isidro=Zodd

OH FUCK

I'm really starting to hate these daily berserk threads.

What is this theory based upon, my first time hearing this? Are you implying that Gut's crew are reincarnations of the God Hand? I thought a new member was added only every 216 years.

I posted it in a previous thread but I think at some point because of Casca's awakening or maybe Skull Knight fuckery, he's going to be somehow responsible for sending some of his party members back through time but this ironically is what gives birth to his enemies The God Hand and Isidro becomes Zodd using the Behelit.

It sounds a little farfetched, some points line up a lot better than others. Zodd = Issidro in particular is very fitting and Farnese = Slan is believable. Though, to believe someone like puck or shierke would use a behelit kinda ruins it for me.

That's why I'm not one hundred percent certain on those identities. I don't even believe fairies can use the Behelit's power to begin with and always thought it was something entirely designed for humans. I do believe Issidro is Zodd though, it would kind of make sense giving how much Zodd resembles Gut's and how much Issidro was inspired by him to take up the sword. Conrad could be someone completely different but I do not think Void was anyone Gut's knew like I said.

I always wondered, if there is an idea of evil then there should be an idea of good right?

Skull Knight = Guts, Shierke = Flora is way too direct for Miura to not be trying to incorporate somekind of cyclical history. This cycle even feeds into OP's theory. I really hope if he does do it that he keeps it very light, I would kill myself if Guts turned out to be born from the same soul as Skull Knight or any BS like that.

Well look at the latest chapter. The heart was literally the idea of evil complete with a double helix of souls.
I wouldn't be surprised if Casca wakes up as an avatar of 'the' god.

Maybe, but it wouldn't be nearly as powerful as the Idea of Evil. Idea of Evil was birthed from the existential negative emotions that people associate with tragedy, that there has to be a reason for the suffering. Negative emotion is inherently much stronger than positive emotion, it is built into our biology, so a "Idea of Good" wouldn't ever be as strong because we tend to wallow in our condemnations and take our blessings for granted.

I want him to be incredibly subtle with it but he's probably going to be incredibly honest instead. I think Gut's and Zodd's last duel will go down pretty magnificently, Gut's will realize Zodd is Issidro after he gets sent through a portal to a different time and Zodd/Issidro survived all this time just so that he can have his hero free him from his damnation. That same chapter will probably end with Issidro in the past using the Behelit to become Zodd. Would become pretty poetic.

Wouldn't the idea of Good basically be God?

In an abrahamic sense yeah, sure.

So who do Farnese and Issidro sacrifice to become Slan and Zodd? I believe Farnese will sacrifice her fire cult, she'll have a massive orgy or something and just use that opportunity to become Slan. Issidro probably sacrifices Puck or Shierke.

I don't think it's black and white like you say. Good and evil are each other's match. The whole story is about the constant struggle against evil. I always thought it strange that skull knight knew everything about guts and even gave him the name struggler. Maybe there is an idea of good that helps him just like evil is on the side of femto

Could barytes be the fifth elemental? That could explain the darkness coiling around guts sword and the beast of darkness.

I think Skull Knight is an agent of Idea Of Good/God, Guts is just a random person caught up in all this because the fates find him interesting due to his circumstance. Skull Knight is pretty much the light sides version of Griffith.

What if Skull Knight is Serpico, anyone got a good comparison on the cloaks they wear?

They have nothing in common

>Skull Knight's eyes are open
>Serpico's are closed

Serpico/Skull Knight could have ended up further back in time like the rest and decided to become an enemy of the Apostles/God Hand after what happened to Farnese when he learned she became Slan. Then again I've got nothing to base Skull Knight's identity on this.

Just like the prototype was included in volume 14, I think it should be in a future volume, whether it's canon or not, just give a little context at the start. Maybe at the end of the final volume?

I belive that is the case, and something similar actually happened in the past.

Farnese and her fire cult

Where does that 216 years come from?

Every solar eclips

Hahahahs holy fuck you have to be trolling. You and that user replying to you are fucking brainless, i cant believe im sharing a board with such idiots

wait griffith dream was to have a castle or to become king?

cause he was crowned a nobleman, nobleman can have castles. It would had not been as BIG as the king but its a castle non the less

I thought total eclipses were more fequent than that, even ones visible in the same area.

>Issidro is Zodd
That's the dumbest thing i've read all week

just don't open them lol

It's not the dumb. It doesn't seem like something a God couldn't do, and it would make sense to keep someone close to Guts to watch him. I dunno why it would be Zod and issidoro specifically, but I could see somebody turning.

*that dumb

It might just be babbys first theory, but I feel like people talk about the idea of evil creating griffith a lot and put a lot of importance on that, but I've never seen anybody talk about the possibility that the idea of evil might be making God hands to create people like Skull Knight and Guts.

I mean there have potentially been five other God hand members depending on skull knights origin story, meanwhile skull knight himself is completely unique as far as we can tell, yet he's obviously something supernatural. I feel like he's something way more outstanding than the God Hand, and it seems like Guts is on the way to becoming the second one of whatever he is.

The STRUGGLE hands?

He wants his own kingdom

It might just be a zoroastrian thing where the idea of evil needs to manufacture strong forces to oppose it. I have a hard time believing that something as abstract as the idea of evil is playing small ball like putting together a squad of super gimps to just lord over people and grant certain people's wishes.

>NEET habitual Sup Forums user
>having an innate desire to NOT shitpost on Sup Forums

Pick one. These two happenstances cannot coexist!

I seen OP's pic and thought of Skull Knight straight away actually

Idea of evil
>created by mankind
>has no Creation whatsoever
>doesn't interact with humans

Abrahamic God
>Eternal, doesn't have a beginning nor an end
>Created the whole universe
>Intervenes in His Creation to guide men

You're not even aware you're such a moron, are you

The Golden Age was really the best arc character-design wise.
Sad to think we'll never see Csca so cute, ever

He probably should of said Gnosticism.

Can someone explain how skull knight is a 1000 years old and Zodd is around 300 years old and yet Zodd remember SK wearing the berserker armor

With STRUGGLE you can do anything. It has to be something to do with the armour.
It must prevent aging.

7 year boat trip
Do you really think he's not just stalling at this point?

miura was never a good writer, you should be aware of this. the whole zodd is SK's equal is dumb as fuck, there's no reason zodd should even survive their first fight.

I know If I was a mangaka and my career and revenue and passion revolved around manga writing and drawing, I might stall sometimes as well to make sure the story is good, but also if my only good or long running manga was one I worked so long on I would never actually give up on it. With how much time he has had he has probably written most to all of the remaining chapters, he is just trolling us all.

>he still thinks miura is alive

lehappystupidelfface.jpg

>he thinks Miura ever existed in the first place

king gaiseric arc will be so fucking kino.

Don't give him any fucking Ideas. I want this shit to end before I die.

Zodd isn't his equal and that has been well obvious, dont know where people get this from

People think that because SK toys with Zodd that makes zodd his equal.

no. that contradicts the sacrifice which can only be held if something major is left behind and sacrificed. if he didnt cared for them, there would be no sacrifice.
let me explain to you in a simple way.griffith was a young ambitious dude. he went around the world and saw all the crazy shit. what he also saw was that we are all deeply affected by our bonds with each other. griffith set a goal and decided the only way to achieve it was to follow a simple road with no burdens or hindrances (read people, emotions, bonds, consequences, yada yada). so he decides, i will just suppress my whole humanity and live my life like that. the guy from the outside might look at griffith as a calculative, manipulative cold man who gives zero fucks. but he isn't. he just behaves like that because that's the only way he thinks he can achieve the goal. even if he, from time to time, shows affection for their comrades he tries to live above them. he truly means to charlotte that his friends are only the ones who he feels are at his level. basically no one, because he simply shuts it down. and guts appears. this weird, brute guy makes griffith unable to contain is own emotions. he gets too affected by guts (hence, him being the rock on his road for the kingdom). he can't shut down guts. "what do I do with all this feelings". this is the new griffith.
godhand takes advantage of this enormous greed and ambition and gives him, on a silver platter, the solution for his dream. get rid of all this rocks and follow the road you wanted to follow. at his lowest, and after seeing his dream almost dissapearing he accepts it.
they are not pawns in any way. the Band was everything to Griffith.