Tfw all u want is akko to be acknowledged for trying so hard, doing so much for the school...

Tfw all u want is akko to be acknowledged for trying so hard, doing so much for the school, and being a perfect example of what a witch should be but all they do is praise diana and make fun of akko

Akko is amazing and Diana loves her!

well now that shes world famous the freshmen wont ever leave her alone. diana will try to step in and create space but the freshmen will all fangirl over her too as soon as they spot her

Ep 13 still makes me mad
Would Akko let all the attention go to her head?

>Would Akko let all the attention go to her head?
Probably at first. But she'll get cocky and embarass herself since shes still a novice in magic. Then everyone will realize the only thing stopping ww3 from happening was a snob and a retard.

Now that they’re world famous, i wonder what kinda attention they’ll get outside the academy

you're probably right but i want to believe that akko would learn a tiny bit of humility, maybe even instead be shy about showing off

Just imagine its Ursula, imma do a better version when i get home

Any updates for CoT?

>Just imagine its Ursula, imma do a better version when i get home
What do you mean? That looks just like her, pic related.

Akko is for bulli.

The whole bit about Diana also being at the chariot show kind of pissed me off. I know it was suppose to be a hope spot for Akko but it just felt more like the writer saying that "You know that thing that crippled her powers and affected her entire life? Turns out it didn't actually matter she just wasn't trying hard enough unlike my perfect daughterfu Diana."

The introduction of the magitech and giant robot shit was lame and I say that as a mechafag. Stick to your damn aesthetic you hacks.

More like Diana actually worked and had an idea of what to do, while Akko was literally clueless and didn’t even know what she was robbed of

Magitech can be fun if used properly, like not nearly causing ww3 over a soccergame or creating a nuke fueled by Hate

Sexual bulli
Yeah but I could do better

M8 Diana had been on that fucking show since 2013. It's part of the LWA mythos.

might be sent out to die according to a Sup Forums user
b-but you don't think someone would do that, go online and tell lies on the internet,
r-right??

How? Just release it randomly one day and tell no one?

that...might be it

Well FUCK

I want to finger Akko.

Oh look, another tumblr & Sup Forums tier garbage thread on Sup Forums

And yet, here you are, again.

Diana literally tries just as hard and is successful at what she does. Why wouldn't she get more praise than Akko?

Luna Nova only has 1 school uniform right? No seasonal uniforms

Bye. I hope you get creative so i can add one more word to my filter. Triggernigger are truly a goddamn cancer.

Later fag, see you in the next thread

Good OVA, shit TV series

I'll just leave this here

I haven’t even thrown my own in yet holy shit

Corks are for the weak muggleborn

We all know whos taking Amanda’s witch dick next

Goodnight Thread