Bokuben

Are we finally getting Maidoyuki this week?

Other urls found in this thread:

userscloud.com/go/v8uo0lks64l2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hopefully.

No. We'll get more maid sensei instead.

Excellent.

How about maid fumino?

HERE WE GO

SPOILER

Chapter 54 Spoilers

>Title: The Predecessor's Pride Sometimes Goes Against "X"'s Circumstances.

>Text Based: The maid cafe is starting a new business, housekeeping service. The shop asked Nariyuki to support Asumi, and the two departed on a moped.

>The first client on the list was Mafuyu, and she refused to let Asumi in the house. Seeing Nariyuki, Mafuyu asked to borrow Nariyuki for 30 minutes as she dragged him in the house. After being bribed by Mafuyu with Unaju (Eel Rice), he fully armed himself and cleaned the room perfectly. The situation ended up with what was the purpose of calling Asumi here in the first place.

>Next client was Takemoto household. Uruka's Mom called for housekeeping service because she doesn't want to give Uruka any additional burden, but it just had to be these two who came. In a panick, Uruka did all of the chores herself in a speedy fashion. It ended with simply Uruka treating them to food.

>Third client, Furuhashi household. Fumino was challenging herself to cooking, where her kitchen ended up in disaster. However, if that disaster is seen by Nariyuki, she might as well kiss herself goodbye. Taking out a 10,000 Yen bill, Fumino thanked them as she asked them to leave while prostrating. Hearing Fumino's stomach grumbling, Asumi persisted that they can't leave her like this. And so, Fumino called Rizu for take outs.

>Refusing to go back in a state where she wasn't able to use her strength, Asumi went to Nariyuki's place to clean. The twins asked when will she marry her brother as their eyes sparkled. Afterwards, Asumi cleaned Nariyuki's ears as he layed on her lap.

>Asumi: If it's you, then I don't mind giving you the option to do this for free every single day...

>Next day, Fumino was staring at Nariyuki in disgust as Uruka and Rizu were discussing about Asumi's job

Translated by: LadyRuneReader

i want to kill all of them and rape them

>Asumi cleaned Nariyuki's ears as he layed on her lap

>If it's you, then I don't mind giving you the option to do this for free every single day...

>borrowed for 30 minutes for "cleaning"
his siblings have good taste
will he take the hint?

Viz 1-53: userscloud.com/go/v8uo0lks64l2

Will update the cover page tonight, I'm sorry

>teasing a senpai end
The absolute fucking madman

>The twins asked when will she marry her brother
They might as well asked Moeyuki to marry everyone.

>Next day, Fumino was staring at Nariyuki in disgust
When will this manwhore stop troubling poor Fumino?

Poll result when?

>The twins asked when will she marry her brother as their eyes sparkled. Afterwards, Asumi cleaned Nariyuki's ears as he layed on her lap.

Senpai end foreshadowing

>Asumi cleaned Nariyuki's ears as he layed on her lap.

But that's exactly what they are doing. Just wait until they ask sensei for some priceless reactions.

After march or april, i think.

Damn twins, good taste.

So, under what excuse would Moeyuki bring sensei to his house?

C-Counseling?

rape

I'm still looking for spoiler pic but still no luck.

Asumi chapter means we might get a parody c.hapter

gl senpai

you mean butler right?

you meant sexslave right?

Gosh, i wish that were me

Parent teacher conference home visit.

The twins will go to to her house first to see them together in their natural environment

No, stop that. Moeyuki is cute, not sexy.

>>Next day, Fumino was staring at Nariyuki in disgust as Uruka and Rizu were discussing about Asumi's job
Fucking manwhores.

Throw in Miharu while we're at it.

not particularly excited for it

More Miharu when?

Instead of asking when she will marry their brother they ask her when did they get married and why weren't they invited to the wedding.

Fun fact. If she swiped his seal, he could be married to her already!

Giving him a pre-filled marriage-form with her seal already on it, and his name and personal data already filled-in could be fun too.

I wonder how he would react.

Miharu that's a devious scheme, you should ask your sister's consent before meddling in her life.

>Fumino was staring at Nariyuki in disgust

Ayy

I want to rape Sensei and steal her TV

>Next Chapter Preview:
>What commotion will be the caused by a certain game that's trending at school?
Oh boy.

>certain game that's trending at school?

MUH, FCKING AUTHOR SAN IS A TEASE WEW.

>inb4 Mobage
>Moeyuki can't relate because he's a poorfag

I got the spoiler pic, but is it allowed to post the spoiler now? Or should i post it tomorrow?

>Actually interested how Moeyuki would react.
>Not taken seriously. Probably because no such thing will happen in a manga like this.

It's nice to see that some of the side characters actually still exist

There is this certain rich girl willing to help.

Fumino is too nice

New girl that's good at vidya but has problem focusing on studies?

>Mafuyu asked to borrow Nariyuki for 30 minutes
Enough time.

Basically pic related?

Imouto's place desacrated. Nothing's respected anymore.

Thank God it wasn't another /lit/ chapter, I would've killed myself.
/lit/is one of the most boring and stupid characters on this anime with her stupid ambition of star gazing at her mom. What the fuck is up with that??? LMAO.
Also she is flat as fuck. Hell even yuiga has bigger pecs than her flat screen TV esque body of an eleven year old boy.
Also she is the only character to show violent tendencies towards yuiga for her petty feeling of jealous. She comes across as bad as chitoge. Yet won't accept it and continues to deny it for no particular reason. Tsundere much?
She's a crappy friend who pretends to give a shit about midget girl and uruka but is selfish as fuck. But then giggles like a dumb cunt everytime sci or sp make a move, mocking them in secret after sharing the night with poor yuiga.
Seriously, fuck /lit/and her stupid mosquito bites titties. She clearly is mentally unstable by having Daddy and abandonment issues, yuiga should know better than sticking his dick in crazy.
She can't cook even if her life depended on it, at least sensei has breeding body so that makes up for her lack of kitchen skills. And just to jog everyone's memory you must recall the time she tripped on her own feet. Like seriously, what is wrong with her? Did she suddenly lose sense of gravity or is she just pretending to be a klutz before she goes full serial killer mode? Retarded as fuck

How's her stomach?

I'm pretty sure i already read this.

Imagine the bloodbath if imouto walked in to that scene

just post it now

Bokuben chapter rankings

What if it is Pokemon go
Or is that out of fashion already? Monster Hunter? Ouija?

Either way, Moeyuki can't afford it, that's spot on.

doesnt he have a smartphone or smth

Nice. Aren't we getting a CP this chapter?

Hopefully /chem/

Oomori and Kobayashi came back from the dead the last couple of weeks. Also Umicchi.

what's the bottom supposed to be?

At least it's so over the top it's funny.

Keep doing what you're doing.

all those sensei spikes

Creator here. The bottom, according to the number of series ranked this week. Also, a village

I just saw the spoiler pic. You probably love it. I think i'm gonna switch from fumino to senpai

>gonna switch from fumino to senpai

RIP user. Going to get killed by Kashima in his sleep.

>that 29 bait
>that goat 33

I guessed so. From my rudimentary chapter list, the series wasn't doing so well if at all, but it took a turn for the worse with the Sup Forums chapters.
It managed to climb up after a while with chapters 16 to 18 though
>Chapter 16: sensei meeting
>Chapter 17: Sup Forums
>Chapter 18: Sup Forums, /sci/+/lit/
until it stabilized at around the 6th place

>chapter 18 practically save the series
>29 and 33 got the highest rank
Guess the nips want some more bit of drama.

soon...

>A failure midget became a housewife.

>If it's you, then I don't mind giving you the option to do this for free every single day...
SLUT

>Uruka's Mom
Go on...

>Sensei borrows Nariyuki for 30 minutes
>25 minutes of hot steaming handholding while looking into each others' eyes
>5 minutes of actual cleaning
can anybody stop this moe man?

me, i will kill him and gut his moe out

Is she brown too?

You can't kill a Moe, faggot.

Is his Moe like Austin Power's Mojo?

i will have search his gut, it must be mutation of certain organ

URUKAASAN

I find it odd why 33 ranks the highest, when other group-chapters didn't do shit.

ch16's sensei chapter provided the momentum and generated interest to actually get the ranking
Mafuyu was the savior.

I'm still feeling bitter when chapter 39 didn't rank high.

>Mafuyu was the savior

We need further rankings.

Mafuyu shows boobies and underage stupid enough to be bar from sadpanda

probably a combination of all girls appearing + ashumi not being godawful and a breath of fresh air

/lit/ a shit, A SHIT!

/lit/ a LIT, A LIT!