I miss this show

I miss this show
season 2 fucking when?

hopefully soon. ^.^

Fuck off with your template S2 threads when you full well know there's a sequel movie incoming and monthly manga. We don't need this garbage thread that many times every week.

Some user said that Tanya is probably gonna die in the war. Do you think that is where this the even silver rusts thing comes from?

The ending of the WN has been known for ages, user.
The Empire loses the war, Zettour is executed and Tanya is lost from all records.
In the end it's revealed she got out and eventually started her own PMC in notAmerica, still trucking in the 70s.

This is my first time hearing about it and the girl looks cute, thanks user

How about this with Tanya?

silver doesn't rust, it corrodes

w-where it's the happy vercion?

From left to right, top to bottom:
>Doesn't notice
>"Oi, I just gave you an order, soldier!"
>Crazy smile commenting that you have some fucking balls, followed by X weeks intensive training and counter-interrogation practise (assuming she thinks you're worth jack shit and doesn't just have you dishonourably discharged and courtmartialed for insubordination and assaulting a senior officer)
>See above but less severe, probably get a good kick in the groin
>Laughs in your face
>See above, offers you the door, reminding you of the punishment for desertion during wartime

What's the difference, in this context? It oxidises all the same.

How did this (from chapter 16) happen?
Did the 203rd just put decoys of themselves between the Francois Republic and Legadonia Entente Alliance mages? That doesn't seem like it'd be enough. Then again, I have been fortunate enough to not have first hand experience on what it takes for fog of war to start mucking things up.

The point is that you’re dating her. So the reactions should be those of a waifu, not a senior military officer

you don't want to know

I just wish there was a decent novel translation going on but I think everyone dropped translating it

Then it doesn't work. Tanya wouldn't date anyone, she'd marry for convenience/necessity or not bother at all. Spiritual homo, etc.
The only person she's viable to fall in love with is Visha and that never really goes anywhere.

It got an official publication, so getting dropped was inevitable.
The only question is if YP can put out the LNs to catch up with the anime before anyone dies of old age.

Do you think Tanya would sell her body out of necessity to survive?

I keep forgetting to do this.

Just how far are YP translations so far? I think Skythewood dropped the LN on the training part

First volume is out since december. The next one gets released end of this month

Well in the translations I've seen, Anson calls Tanya "Rusted Silver" after he learns what the Empire calls him.
Which reminds me of a question I've been wanting to ask. Do a lot of people hate the Devil? In real life there have been cases where people would genuinely admire and not really hate their enemy (people admiring Rommel comes to mind).

Admittedly, in the anime and manga, so far there admittedly isn't a large sample size since Tanya is pretty good at his job.

god, they better pick up

In their defense, there's nothing light about youjo senki novels

What makes a light novel a light novel?

Can you really just admire someone who's essentially a sentient infinite-use nuke with the mind of a tactical genius, an overpowered magic shield and presents a target about four feet high? She's pretty terrifying when you think about it.

multiple targets actually, and only one of those targets actually matters.

Tanya loves decoys and she instilled that into the rest of the 203rd.

I suspect I'd disapprove of Tanya because of that prank he pulled.

translation please

Not a prank, it's the Dacians' fault for not taking a perfectly legitimate warning seriously.

Also strategic genius.

>he thinks it's a girl

As someone with a TSF and loliJJI fetish, this was actually what sealed the deal for me when I first found out about YS.

>TSF and loliJJI
I don't know what that means.

I know what loli is. I suspect TSF is transgender fetish. No idea what JJI is. And I'm not entirely confident I got TSF right.

TSF is generally used for genderswap, typically full magical transformation kind ala Ranma or reincarnation in the case of YS.
LoliJJI is a kind of a subversion/variation of loliBBA, which is for lolis who are much older than they look (think 50s to millennia+). LoliJJI is pretty much the two combined (old man in loli body).

Probably meant to write something like 'For the promotions!' in German since the caption kind of sounds like the German phrase of 'For the Führer'.
However, the correct German phrase would have been 'Für die Beförderung!'
'Für die Förderung!' translates to 'For the the support of people or activities!' or to 'For the extraction of natural resources!'

tanya tanya in the hooooouse!