One Piece

Chapter 897 Summary:

OP 897: "Pekoms' Eescape from Cacao Island Plan."

It's four minutes until the strawhats are supposed to meet up, and the Sunny is on the horizon. Smoothie orders they toughen security as they approach to keep the ship from escaping. Everyone anticipates Luffy to come out of the mirror, while inside Pekoms explains the "Sulong" form to Luffy, and how whenever he'd go into that form he'd lose his senses and become a mindless beast. But there was one person who could reach him, and that was Pedro. So basically Pedro was the only one who could bring him back to his senses. That's why he feels like he owes him. The plan is essentially for Pekoms to transform, run buck wild and let Luffy escape. Brulee calls this crazy since they've got enough forces to start a war waiting outside for them. Outside they can hear their voices from the mirror and prepare to shoot Luffy. Though it's Pekoms who comes out first surprising everyone. He's using Brulee as a shield so they can't attack right away. She begs for them to save her, but they're one sec too late as Pekoms takes off his glasses and looks at the moon.
He begins to transform and everyone begs him to stop, and Oven is pissed that he'd drag his sister Brulee into all of this.
He attacks and that separates Luffy and Pekoms, giving Sanji enough time to report in that he sees Luffy and try to save him.
Luffy starts running, but he doesn't get far. He's about to get done in, but Sanji saves him. Sanji takes to the air with "moon walk". Unfortunately Pekoms is tackled down and they forcefully close his eyes and start to beat on him.
Sanji doesn't get far either, but then the ships on the shore surrounding them explode.

It's Germa 66, and Sanji asks why they'd save them.
Niji says "We were just thinking we'd give them a hell of a surprise...!!"

END

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/15224863
youtu.be/ZYnEWn-SYFM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for Zimmy

Pekoms is a filthy traitor.

Gao being me is suffering GAO!

one after another big mom pirates are turning traitors.
What did you expect, soo many people want to be free from her.
Soon everyone will believe that big mom can be defeated, and everyone will join the strawhats.

Any spoiler pic out?

Some more details:
>We get to see Snack's face, he's agnry abut Germa's arrival
>Luffy can only jump to a roof before feeling dizzy, Raisin comes after him.Sanji kicks Raisin mid-air to save Luffy, but is attacked by Yuen, who enlarges his staff to hit him.

>sanji jobs again
>all the people who died because of him and his stupidity
How can he keep getting away with it, lads?

Not yet

>everyone will join the strawhats.
Dont be a fool. There are way more BM loyalists than there are 'traitors'

What does the future hold for Pekoms lads?
strawpoll.me/15224863
strawpoll.me/15224863
strawpoll.me/15224863

Big daddy pirate in the making.

man what the fuck happened to master strategists mr. prince. i thought he would have prepared some kind diversion not go for a smash and grab

>What did you expect, soo many people want to be free from her
Fucking speedreader. Pekoms is probably the most loyal BM subordinate around. He was still loyal to a fault even after BM killed Zepo. And he wasn't pretending. Pekoms is an honest, sincere, and loyal guy. It just so happens the SHs earned his loyalty too.

APOLOGIZE Sanjifags

Can we stop pretending we care about anyone from the Jobsmoke family?

Chapter when?

I was hoping for a super speedy rush grab and flight as he did with Chiffon
Definitely disappointing.

Sorry you're about to job to Snack.

SHOW YOURSELF GEDATSU-SAMA!!!

>tfw no chapter for 20 K'inchiltun

Didn't expect we'd see Pekoms' Sulong form so soon. Nice.

We don't, he's stopped mid-transformation

Oven attacks him before he can fully transform

>not caring about beautiful Reiju

nami is going to revenge fcuk sanji brothers for betraying starwhats

Well, you do have a point. I'll admit, I want her to leave this family and pursue her dreams so that must mean I care about her to some degree.

does the bitch even have any use? she's the perfect magellan counter but that aside she's just a breeder

New head/representative of Germa Kingdom for the WG

Source?

Everyone in WCI are prisoners (not just the pirates), big mom also eats a portion of their life span.

When has the straw hats ever walked away from oppressed people.

Anyone else dehyped after the fight? The illusion of danger has been completely broken for me.

battle use

He looks at the moon, that must mean we get to see his form before Oven and the rest close his eyes.

Good assassin

Wano soon, then Law and Zoro will be relevant again.

redon, spanish forum

Carrot sulong chapter was called Lion

Is Pekoms sulong chapter called Rabbit??????????????

>needs to be saved by the jobsmokes
The absolute STATE

Apparently his hair grows longer but not much more

Suulong transformation can be translated as Lion or some shit like that

well the strongest big mom fighter just lost, so of course nothing but big mom herself can beat those guys
doesnt matter how much fodder they gather

Reiju is going to save Luffy. OTP, she needs to suck the poison of his balls.

He's stretching things for chapter 900. What's he planning?

Cracker and Katakuri lost to Luffy. The enraged army defeated him however. Don't underestimate the power of mass numbers.

Why doesn't Luffy just exit from a mirror that isn't in Big Mom's territory, xd Oda a hack

Ch.900 "The Ninth": Jinbe

I wonder if they are best friends yet

The enraged army won because they had BM's first mate Bobbin.

>It's Germa 66, and Sanji asks why they'd save them.
>Niji says "We were just thinking we'd give them a hell of a surprise...!!"
>END
Why is Oda hyping up these awful characters, and all that Brulee´s bullying is making me side with the Charlottes.

Probably not. At least judging from experience I forgot how to make friends long ago.

selling merchandise

Mr Bushido doesn't need friends.

>oppressed people
Yeah I know right, they sure seem glad the SHs are coming to free them from these awful people who rule them and make their lives a living hell.

Vivi pls

No Katagiri = SKIP The rest of This Arc

Sanji straight up dies

Oda, where's my friend Zoro?

updated chart

they have no choice!!
no one leaves
everyone has to give up their lifespan.

You should change the color for the break panels, they can't be distinguished.

nothing like starting your day with a good laugh

Are you color blind?

And nobody seems to mind. On the contrary. The only person whose face we see while they're giving their lifespan is that of a girl with an emotion on her face that looks close to religious fervor. Like the people who are glad to contribute to society through their taxes, only even stronger.

It's about contrast, not color.

that's true,
because everyone else who said no dead. Everyone else in dressrosa was happy and smiling too. They were in despair when newpaper said falmingo was stepping down.

ur fuckin retarded bro

Shut up Law

When have the Straw Hats actually given a fuck about oppressed people other than when it's related to a friend that's from the country?

When they find an island with oppressed people, they get a nakama from one of them and suddenly care. It's simple.

I don't like bright colors, they make things unnecessarily confusing. I won't change it, sorry

Based Hitler 1488 showing Big Meme pirates their might

Why are you comparing Totland to Dressrosa? Mama isn't hiding anything from her citizens that would make them hate her if they knew. She's as straightfoward as she can be.
Your SH faggotry makes you delusional is all. Nobody on that country wants to be "freed". It's true they give up part of their lifespans but they get to live on a literal heaven on earth in exchange. A oasis in the middle of a warzone called the New world. It is BM and the BMPs who allow this place to exist, and everyone feels thankful for that.

they're already friends with pekoms. duh

That's what I just said, why would Luffy care about freeing WCI when he hasn't made any friends that want to be freed from Big Mom?

Katakuri is still an enemy, an enemy he respects, but an enemy.

They freed Zou already.

memory wipe
no freedom
no choice
if this is your idea of heaven....

pekoms is a slave to big mom pirates.

I don't even know why I bothered, I could tell you were a retard by the way you type alone.

So was Jinbei, and he freed himself and his crew.

Chapter when?

>Mama isn't hiding anything from her citizens that would make them hate her if they knew.

i wonder who's behind this post

SPOILER ALERT!! Chapter 897!!!
OMG you won't believe this!!
Pekoms Did WHATTT!!
To save Luffy!!!
youtu.be/ZYnEWn-SYFM

Shit, guess I was exposed.

Pudding, Pekoms, Bege, Vinsmokes, there's plenty to help. They won't destroy the entire big meme empire because they have no reason nor the power to do so, but there's plenty of friends there already. And big meme is destroying a lot herself too, so you know. Everything will be destroyed pretty soon.

I used to like pekoms but not anymore. I mean I don't care how bad big mom is he is a fucking traitor. Also it's not like BMP where treating him like shit or anyone for that matter.

he was free for 1 sec before big mom tried to kill him again

its reoccuring theme in one piece

>Everything will be destroyed pretty soon
Why? You make it sound like BM didn't rule territory for 60 years.

Well he's going to die so get over it. inb4
>"die"

”die"

Will just rebuild. It's probably common that she destroys a lot when she can't find her candies.

Pudding hasn't shown any interest in leaving Big Mom as of late.
Pekoms is still more loyal to her than Jinbei.
Bege already betrayed her and is on his way to escaping her after she gets the cake.
Vinsmokes will definitely escape after this climax.

They WILL destroy the Big Meme Empire, do you not remember Luffy saying twice that he's going to take down Big Mom after Kaidou?

Oh yeah if you mean it that way well of course you right. Happens all the time.

He could topple BM but leave Totland to the kids.

Not when he wants to make Fishman Island his territory, all of it has to go.

It'd be a big improvement if the kids ran things desu

Not that guy but I am and he's right.

The kids won't be able to protect their islands Without mama's influence.

You're retarded. The BMPs will become Luffy's subordinates in time. They're all SH compatible, they care for the citizens. The only real problem is Mama herself. They can't get rid of her because she keeps them all safe from admirals and fellow yonkou. And she's their mom. But if Luffy overthrows her with the help of a few kids like Katakuri and he makes Totland his territory then Totland would still be safe even without Mama and the dilemma the kids are in is gone. They can keep ruling Totland as they always did, except they won't have to put up with their mom anymore. Everybody wins in this scenario.

What happens to Big Mom in this situation?

Either death or nerf. Probably nerf.