UQ Holder chapter 146 thread

Can some nice Eurobro upload the chapter when it's out?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/kenakamatsu/status/971730230527246336?s=21
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why euro specifically?

I think they get the chapters before Americans do.

According to Akamatsus twitter the new OVA is upon us. Think anyone will sub it?

twitter.com/kenakamatsu/status/971730230527246336?s=21

Remember when there used to be spoilers?

The anime killed all interest.

I blame Kirie.

UQHolder kinda dropped off the map when Akamatsu went into overwank mode with the old Negima cast. The anime comes out and decides to make it even more about Negima and turns out to be shit. Should have kept it to the occasional cameo, Akamatsu.

Remember when the series was halfway decent?

Yeah when Kirie wasn’t forced down our throats.

Remember when people uploaded the chapter instead of saying they couldn't?

I've finally found an opportunity to post this. It's at least comforting that they know what they're doing,

for me yes

I only followed this for the Negima stuff desu

I don't blame you for doing so, but it has turned into a shitshow because of it.

At first it was "UQ Holder: Featuring small cameos from Negima!™"

But then once the views started dropping it became Negima!™: also featuring these UQ holder kids"

Instead of being a semi-independent sequel with a (relatively) brand new cast, it just became Negima 2 in the end.

Because the cast was full of wasted opportunity especially when Kirie took over as the main heroine. Every other UQ member is nothing but a side character.

Also switching to monthly I presume. Now it's just that one title that people might read occasionally while waiting for attack on titan.

Negima killed this manga. Can it ever recover?

Maybe if Kirie bullshits another save point.

still waiting on someone to upload the BD's still

Nobody cares enough to buy them.