Trash-Tier Tomozaki-kun Thread

go on

Chapter 3

>“Life is a shitty game. No matter how hard you try, you cannot overcome the characteristics given to you at birth.” To Tomozaki Fumiya, who feels he is trash-tier and can never compete with the god-tier humans in the world, this phrase is the truth. His one pride is in his position as Nanashi, Japan’s number one player in the video game Atafami. However, one day, when he meets the rank two player face to face, his stance is challenged. Is life actually the greatest game of all?

eh

>I'm just pretending to be normalfag

At least the girl is cute.

Fake it til you make it

Chapter 4 soon.

Honestly this manga is a bit dumb, why did she expect some 1st ranked player to be some kind of chad? Well at least the girl is cute.

Volume 5 of the Light novel was really good.

Are there going to be more girls introduced and how relevant are they going to be?

Thanks OP.

>3dpd slut wants to turn gaming god into CHAD for own amusement

looks like my fair lady, only gender swapped.

Yes, there are others coming.

>nanashi
>no name

no wonder anons like this.

Nice Ace Attorney reference right there.

Did they end up together or was it just left ambiguous?

for realsies?

The premise is kind of dumb, but the girls really give me diabetes.

It gets really bad when you get perspective of your own shortcomings. Like physical problems like diminishing far-sight or a slower turning mind (than the average).

Does anybody tell the main girl she is nuts in the light novel?

Not gonna lie this series is pretty bad and the art and character designs don't make up for it. I don't have high hopes for this one

This Light Novel is Amazing

t. Yuki Yaku

I hear it every time for other LNs and it's never true.

Kono Light Novel ga Sugoi! (このライトノベルがすごい!, Kono Raito Noberu ga Sugoi!, lit. This Light Novel is Amazing!) is an annual light novel guide book.

>The guide book publishes a list of the top ten most popular light novels according to readers polled on the Internet
Ehh, I wouldn't trust it that much. I mean SAO is in top 5.