Danchigai chapter 58

Other urls found in this thread:

grammarist.com/spelling/math-maths/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>all that engrish....
can Kazusa speak fluent english and just adds common errors for realism or is that their best attempt?

Where can I get a perfect sister-wife like Mutsuki?

They only exist in fiction,

this is rape

this is also rape

>read ASOIAF

god she's so cute

Thanks OP, I love you.

Remember to tell your sister you love her.

I have an idea: i will pretend as school teacher and visit Mutsuki, i will ask her to come in my car because her brother just had car accident. Then, i drug her with formalin handkerchief. Then i rape her and cum in all every possible part of her body. With my dick weaken, i puncture her mouth, urethra, vagina and anus with steel bar and let her bleed to death. I carry the body and visit the poor household and dump her right there. Using the confusion, i taser the only man in the house and i rape Yayoi and the twin and then i kill all of them

change english teaching for a good fuck and you have the same results

>she pulls out all the condoms she expects you to use up by the end of the night

easy i wear all of them in one go

Good thinking, maybe she'll actually feel something this way.

her cunt is loose

I can't believe Haruki is fucking dead!

good, i claim his women

The way she rest her boobs on the table.

i want to be that table

>that afterglow
I don't even have to imagine to this.

I really don't get where all the engrish in animu and mango comes from. Well, I guess with mango it's solo or a small team (editors though...?) so none of them might know it well, but in a whole animation studio? Seriously, not a single person with enough fluency to point it out? Is it really so hard to find a nip who speaks basic english?

>Mutsuki cooks
>Mutsuki teaches
>Mutsuki sleeps
>Mutsuki anything
>All are cute as fuck
This girl is a miracle.

She sure is. What I'd give to be in Haruki's place.

Incest is not good

It's great.

it's not,think about your family, how sad your imouto going to be

Not sad at all if you fuck her too.

You're right, it's not good.
It's the best.

that's cheating

>tfw my onee-san is exactly like mutsuki

It's not cheating if all your sisters are ok with it.

>Sad Yayoi
>Relevant.

>Mutsuki will never be your aneki(wife).
Fuck this gay shit.

Time to remove yourself from the family register.

polygamy is cheating
poor yayoi

It's only cheating if the girls don't approve. Are threesomes cheating?

>she will never be your sister

yes, one dick one vagoo, it is the natural way

That second panel is looking oddly erotic if you ignore the unwashed dishes.

does anyone recognise Mutsuki's english font?

That looked way too detailed of an explanation to actually be right as an early guess.
Can you read her mind or something? You didn't even test for a fever.
And honestly, Mutsuki gets depressed and drops the desire to do anything just from not getting to teach someone else? How the hell is she going to marry anyone other than Haruki?

>How the hell is she going to marry anyone other than Haruki?
She won't.

Here user

I get triggered everytime

why are you correcting the author's engrish?

thanks user

last panel, "to do it for me"

fourth panel I'd say "read novels" and "Foreign books are good!"

last panel, books not book and "I like fantasy novels" not "a fantasy novel"

last panel he should be saying that he couldn't protect his purity

oh if it's meant to be like that nevermind, but he keeps commenting how good she is at it so I thought she was actually intended to be good at it

I'd love to edit that, but i'm pretty shit with photoshop.
Also I was planning to add a "Take it" after "take my virginity" but forgot.
I hope someone can make a better version.

Is mutsuki the fucking flash ?

Lewd

feel free to use this as you want.

Miracle of the universe

the font is something like trade gothic or iwata maru gothic though I couldn't quite match some of the font details like the straight r so I copy pasted

>Haruki, put your babies in me. Right. Now.
Would be nice if someone could make her belly look pregnant in the top left panel

Haruki and Mutsuki marriage when?

Right after the Haruki and Yayoi marriage.

He is already married to danchimom

Peak onee-chan.

It's all good so long as you keep it in the family.

>at all, lately
at all lately

>washing-up
washing up.

>right now so
now, so

>unlike yayoi I
unlike yayoi, I

>maths
math

>do do it for me
to do it

>everyday English you'd have to
English, you'd

>if you read in it and
if you read it and

>all hope of dinner
any hope for dinner

Thanks for the chapter

grammarist.com/spelling/math-maths/

The Flash is bullied into doing it.

What will happen in chapter 100?

It gets axed.

They'll announce season 2.

sex

I love these threads.
For some reason, I never liked 4koma much because of their structure, but this one keeps entertaining me.

>last panel, "to do it for me"
This one should be a legit typo.

>he keeps commenting how good she is at it
Probably what the author meant as well, but maybe they don't know much english either. In that case a good translation would fix it since the target readers can detect the errors.

just leave it untouched user no point correcting the author's errors her english is pretty good just not fluent which is what she says.

you should add a note clarifying that the words were originally in english and you've left them untouched in their original font for clarity.

Yayoi fails her entrance exams.

Aneki becomes prime minister just in time for the olimpics. She will make sure that the world sees how well siblings in Japan get along.

I hope at least a nice illustration book.

Well, either her or Taichi.

Well, this has been a pretty big thread, just when I thought we were running out of steam.

Tell you what, i left all the English untranslated mostly because I'm a lazy bastard, but the more I think about it the more I feel like I should go back and fix it all up, the only reason I see to leave it as-is is that it's just too damn funny. I'll find a similar font and redo all of it, maybe even with a note, although I'm not a fan of those.

Danchigai: Sisterhood

If you want to use maths, then you should also use flavours and mums. Mixing and matching real English with whatever the fuck Brits are speaking is inconsistent.

I think it's clear enough with the font change, the left alignment, and the context. Also the awkward phrasing.

Mutsuki is too pure and motherly. I can't see her and Haruki as a potential couple

Lewd>fix it all up
Fix it up how? It seems good as is

user, think of her too, please.
Look at how much of a pain she can be: her husband might decline having her do something for him, maybe even out of consideration for her, and that is going to cause her to spiral into depression, abandon all the housework and the only one capable of snapping her back to normal is going to be her little brother on whose bed she likes to sleep on.
Face it, there is no point in having the middleman.

>we were running out of steam.
Something something Mutsuki chapter.

Onee-chan chapters seem to be more popular. I guess Sup Forums still hasn't learned to appreciate how perfect Yayoi is.

I honestly think it's better as is. It's not terrible English, but it's clearly non-native and Haruki just thinks it's amazing because he's even worse. It might even come off strange if she's using perfect English then talks about how she isn't actually native level yet. English speakers can understand it, it makes it clear that she's using English instead of Japanese there, it conveys the premise well, it's truer to the original work, and Engrish is always amusing. Sometimes the lazy way is really the best option.

>motherly
Of course she is, she's had two kids with Haruki already.