Boku no Hero Academia

Will Toga get the therapy she needs to regain her sanity?

Would she even seem like the same person sane?

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=67639870
crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2018/03/06/my-hero-academia-popularity-poll-results
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

She's a cop, bro

TFW you're brainwashed and the brainwashed you is actually the "good" you, and the normal you is a psychotic serial killer.

>she's a cop
Where's her overly tight, form fitting jeans that show off her ass then?
Every lady cop has those.

Who the fuck says she's insane? She just gets a kick out of doing whatever she wants and killing people. Twice is the only VA that's isn't mentally stable. Toga just enjoys killing people.

She's an established serial killer who drains her victims of blood. Seriasl killers are crazy.

>all might "dies"
>deku becomes even a bigger pussy, gets his ass pounded by bakugo, loses yet another fight, then offers his quirk to pic related
>afo gets captured (most likely temporarily)
>shiggy steps his shit up, aquires anti-quirk bullets and even gets a cool new costume

I want to see the light of Nana Shimura's eyes dim as she gets raped to death.

My sunshine would never accept anyone's quirk if it meant they'd lost it forever. He's that selfless.

>dim
>implying they wouldn't light up as her mind breaks

I want to stuff Uraraka full of delicious, heavy, fattening food every day until she never again knows what it means to go hungry

Ex-military intelligence actually.

She just needs some full cowl piston smash

>rock nigger cucks Deku out of festival time
>corny villains confirmed for corny backstory so whatever Stain-tier motives they have are bullshit
>All Might once again has no good insight to offer
>literally a few pages' worth of content being stretched out over several chapters

Remember when stuff actually used to happen in this manga?

No not really.

>Remember when stuff actually used to happen in this manga?
Source?

Imagine if a girl had Fat Gum's quirk.

>Toga just enjoys killing people
Pretty sure that counts as mental instability, especially when your ability makes you take up someone’s appearance and requires drinking their blood in huge quantities

why are Amerilard projecting so much on her? Because she's poor and can't afford to eat?

For someone who reportedly likes women with some meat on them, you'd think Hori would give us at least one grown/busty meatier woman.

>who is Mandalay

Mei is in this chapter and a plot hook happens to make her appear more, that's all I need happening.

Japanese big isn't close to burger big

Fucking square.

Purrfection.

>169511079
>Literal confirmation that you shouldn’t and couldn’t rely on gadgets too much
>Ocean’s eleven-y plan
>More AM’s past bits
>Another confirmation that AM is just naturally skilled at controlling OFA thus explaining why he’s so shit at teaching how to use it
(You) need to stop

Hero name: user
Quirk: Mental Gymnastics

Gentle and La Brava are perfect, fuck off

His women is already meaty by human standards, even more so by anime standards, just not on burger standards

>Twice is the only VA that's isn't mentally stable
>Shiggy is a spergy manchild
Dabi experienced trauma when Endeavour raised him in the basement and now hates everyone
>Magne was a tranny

>Remember when stuff actually used to happen in this manga?
Around 80 chapters ago? Not really.

I hope you’re talking about the other user

How kind of you to introduce yourself.

Jojolion has really gone downhill

This seems to happen in every manga. As they go on, the writer feels the need to give every little character a few lines to keep them relevant, even though none of them have anything interesting to say. It slows to a crawl to keep all the characters involved when too many have no value whatsoever. He needs to decide which characters and events are actually important and be willing to put the others to rest, at least for the time being.

>girl with fat quirk
>girl with muscle quirk
>girl with boob quirk
Waster fetish potential. Even a speedster with thicc thighs would be awesome.

What would even compel a young teenager to become a prolific serial killer? And how do you "fix" that?

It's a shame Tokoyami didn't get captured, imagine the comedy.

No.
Anyone can see that this shit is just dragging on for no reason.
Hori had the chance to make this a cool SoL arc but even that is out of the window.
He needs to get his shit together when it comes to writing. This started out as a Naruto clone with a lot of improvements and is turning into a Naruto clone with even more mistakes.

Is that hair.webm?

>charcter development is bad! Where's my kick ass young boy action!

When your “limb” requires you to consume some quantity of blood and all that “limb” does is make you look like the person whose blood you drank, you simply using your “limb” because you like it can already categorized as mental illness in normal standards
There is no fix

>Anyone can see that this shit is just dragging on for no reason.
>we're only 5 chapters in to this arc

When's the Tartarus breakout going to happen

When is Shiggy going to become kingpin

When is Deku going to be alone with Toga

When is hero society going to face a crisis that shakes them to their core

When are we getting payoff for the last several years of build

When when when when when

>What would even compel a young teenager to become a prolific serial killer?
Childhood neglect and abuse, potentially sexual in nature, as most serial killers are made that way.

It's not development, it's a constant stream of meaningless quips that amount to nothing. Choose important characters for an arc and stick to those characters. I don't give a fuck if it's Midoriya. Make it Denki, I don't care.
Fuck off, idiot.

>Everything has to resolve around one thing! I can't keep up with anything

14 chapters since the Yakuza arc and nothing has happened.
Instead of calling me a shitposter try to actually refute this.

what did togamom do to her little girl? was it lewd?

>14 chapters since the Yakuza arc and nothing has happened.
>Endeavor development
>Deku came upon another revelation
>Jirou development

>Dragging for no reason
Do you miss last chapter where the police and UA had differing opinions regarding how to treat their “hero eggs?” despite it being a SoL chapter?
Do you miss all the bits of worldbuilding introducing (or rather, confirming), that there are multiple factions and AM was one of the “great figures of the past”, presented by yours truly, Gentle?
Do you miss the training sequence where all the MC’s past milestone is bared and it culminated into more development?
Do you miss the mentor’s past where he’s basically confirmed as extraordinarily intuitive at handling OFA, thus putting into rest all the discussion about “Character X should get it because they will handle it better!”
Do you miss the confirmation that heroes couldn’t rely on gadgets alone, even when they have quirks, thus putting into rest the “why can’t the MC become a hero without superpowers?” discussion.
Do I really need to spell this out to you?

>Fat Manipulation Quirk: Like Fatgum, but can also distribute it to breasts and just make everything else a bit thicker than normal
>Muscular Leg Quirk: Chun-Li tier monster thighs, has altered hip/thigh rotation capabilities (like a cross between Muscular's/Rappa's Quirks, can fire off dozens of stone-shattering kicks per second
Any more ideas, Sup Forums?

Well development completely loses its meaning the way you use it but good job I guess.
Yeah that's what I said, nothing happened.

>implying a chick with a fat based quirk wouldn't be fatgum-tier, but instead of absorbing blows she makes tentacles out of her own fat and shit

That is just the promise of stuff happening to come.

>read shounen
>get SoL

It's like I order steak and I get shrimp instead

>a quork that makes the quirk holder's breasts into actual physical metal military-grade missiles that fire off and explode before regrowing

You just list exposition and meaningless character interaction.
That's the opposite of things happening.
The only thing that "happened" I guess is Gentle and he's irrelevant.

>I'm sure Hori will deliver one day

Endeavor realizing his past actions and trying to amend his ways *is* a development though, character development and built up is not mutually exclusive
And of course there’s the Todo and Baku development etc etc
But at this point I’m just putting the chapters into text

>user said character development
>Another user changed his words into SoL
Strawmanning doesn’t make you right, user

Is this the new thing to shitpost in here? Ya'll aren't even trying anymore.

After all that dumping the fucker just made a pixiv 30 min later wew
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=67639870

>Endeavor realizing his past actions and trying to amend his ways *is* a development though
Which was started during the Kamino arc. So something that can barely be called a development only took 80 chapters
Great.

>Todoroki will never love Momo as much as he loves Soba.

Who the fuck cares about character development for two goofball faggot villains we'll never see again?

Who the fuck cares about character development for Deku? He's a shit character and no amount of padding or quirk adjustments will change that.

Stop defending garbage you look like an absolute fag

It's not a shitpost if it's true

What did I miss? Last thread?

>Tfw nothing happensfags also moves here from /onepiece/
Personally I’m proud of Hori

>Who the fuck cares about character development for Deku?
Why do you even read this?
I am with you that nothing happened and the shit is slow right now but how can you not want Deku development?

Why does Todoroki get Momo? Why can't Iida have Momo?

but it isn't so it's a shitpost

If only Deku wasn't such a bland shit character in the first place.

Oh no, how do they dare have an upbeat arc right after the longest and darkest arc in the series yet?! That's just absurd!

How did you not drop this manga after the first chapter then?
Deku is the main character and has a lot of time dedicated to him.

NAYRT, but I seriously don't understand under what rationale you can seriously believe a SoL filler arc is some sort of high drama ripe with character development

>When the soba is cooked by a mutant.

The only reason he's been so shit recently is because Hori seemingly has been taking lessons from the past 20 years of harem anime.
And this isn't even limited to Deku, everyone has been shit lately.

Iida gets Mei.

Makes perfectly sense to me. She practically owns him since the Sports Festival.

Who do I get?

Why are you even cherrypicking about which character has has character development to paint as if the story is barely moving?
There was also Todoroki and Bakugou in those chapters, and Inasa and Camie, and also the “quirk slowly getting stronger by generation” thrown in in-between the training, and those are the only things off the top of my head.
Endeavor was never the focus of the story and in-universe it has only been three to four month from AM’s fall. I could write a myriad of different reasons, all based from the manga, why we don’t see Endeavor realizing his actions and trying to amend his ways RIGHT AWAY, like, in chapter 100 or something, but I don’t even bother, you don’t even read the thing you’re commenting about

No one. You die alone.

A cute noumu wife.

Do you seriously believe he actually reads this manga and isn't just going to threads for series he doesn't read in order to shitpost?

>There was also Todoroki and Bakugou in those chapters
Again nothing new from those two and only baby-steps
Nothing compared to the meaningful moments they had
And nobody cares about Inasa and Camie
They are side characters to side characters.

ragdoll?

It's not an uncommon opinion, user. I hate how Deku has not developed one bit since the second arc or so, I just read for some of the other characters (last arc they were Kirishima and Mirio).

>gee this chapter is kinda boring
>better toss in Mei to keep my virgin fantards happy

BRAVO HORI

>It's not an uncommon opinion, user.
Yes but everyone sane with that opinion drops the manga.

Honestly, fuck it. At this point I’m only reading for Gentle and La Brava.

I already told you why I read it. I keep up with the manga IN SPITE of Deku because I enjoy some of the other bits

>It's not an uncommon opinion, user
Its funny that you shitposters are still trying

And I am telling you that is fucking insane. The other characters are not that good for anyone who hates Deku this much to keep reading

>nothing counts as development unless it's dedicated shounen power wank like the muscular fight or the tournament

That's what I interpret when you mention the 2nd arc

Pretty disappointing.
Hori could've done something great including throwing Mei in there but instead we get scraps.

>It's not an uncommon opinion, user.
crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2018/03/06/my-hero-academia-popularity-poll-results

Finally, a poll deku fans can fall back on

If he's correctly determined that I need more Mei to be happy, fuck I'll take it.