Was he gay?

was he gay?

I think he was just jaded

No, he likes reading smut written by a straight pervert.

He probably thought that he would be an awful lover and/or shitty dad so he never bothered with women.

He probably can't get it up because of his crippling depression.

He reads it for the plot. Spoilers are his sole weakness.

I've never watched or read Naruto but yeah, probably.

Only evil people are gay in naruto.

Confirmed bachelor

He's just tired of everyone's shit

Best fucking character by far desu.

Should have died against pain though.

>Best fucking character by far desu.
Sad but true.

Rock Lee, Kakashi, Shikamaru, Might Guy
All gr8 characters
Haven't read much of Nurutu tho

he should have killed pain.

He should become Pain

He had to kill his first would-be girlfriend. He might have a little trauma.

Is there any character who has multiple named girlfriends? Everyone seems to be virgin until they marry their partner for life.

I think the man just has zero time for love, and chose being a ninja over having a life of his own.

the dude didn't get a single break from working (even getting sent on solo missions constantly as a team leader) since he graduated from the academy, likely straight through his term as hokage. even after that ended, ninjas were on the decline by that point, and he was one of the last real niggas left, so he probably still doesn't have much choice in the matter. The ONE day we know he canonically had for vacation, the fourth hokage, his wife, and half the fucking village died. the girl he had locked down from day 1 died by his hand.

I sure hope so

He's married to Iruka

I mean Jiraiya fucked a horde of whores...
Does that count?

dun know but you are

and the worst is he has no kids, really dropped the ball there, I would've loved to read burutu but with no kakashi kids I had no drive to even pick it up desu he was my favorite character from the entire anime/manga

He and Neji were pretty much the only good guys who died in the story.

No