Death March kara Hajimaru Isekai Kyousoukyoku

I didn't see a thread for one of the better anime this season. ナナ best girl.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tWjfbUfcJUM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>for one of the better anime this season
There are plenty of threads for those. This one is legit garbage though and the production quality of this shitfest has been going down ever since episode 1.

bump

>better anime
I don't even know where to begin. I always watch a few seasonal anime and try to follow through, regardless of whether they are good or bad. But this show is maybe the first show to actively really bother me, and it bothers me more and more every week. I'm basically watching it to get angry now. And part of my frustration for the show may be misplaced because I've seen several youtubers tear apart SAO for misogyny, and yet give this show a pass, where this show is one of the most misogynistic pieces of trash I've ever seen. Anyone who even likes this piece of shit anime has abosolute shit taste.

Why does quality even matter? Do you need slick animations and a fight scene every 5 minutes to enjoy yourself?
Are you mentally incapable of sitting back and having a good time?

>Why does quality even matter?
Why do people make fun of berserk 2016 if quality doesn't matter?
>Do you need slick animations and a fight scene every 5 minutes to enjoy yourself?
No, infact I prefer drama anime which usually doesn't have fight scenes at all. But if a fight is the high point of an episode and it looks like absolute trash then you basically wasted a good chunk of screen time with literal shit.
>Are you mentally incapable of sitting back and having a good time?
No, but I prefer having a good time with actual good shows and not some incredibly boring wish fulfillment wankfest.

They make fun of berserk because the animation was horrendously bad. This in comparison is relatively decent, I would say it's good. You're fucking retarded.

You aren't even consistent with your own argument. Stop replying to me you fucking autist.

I defended the show's quality by saying it was decent and stated that your example is too extreme. I don't understand why you're so mad.

You flunked high school didnt you?

No, you went from "quality doesn't matter" to "quality doesn't matter for this particular show and this particular show only". You can go fuck yourself.

Is - is she dead?

>as long as the forest is here
>forest gets burried under salt
Yep, she was a retarded monster anyways.

Nice pasta. But show is still bad.

No.

Shes just well seasoned.

Nana a cute!

I just watched it out of boredom but with every episode I grow more tired of this. I only liked the animal kids and this perverted girl for her voice. I could't get past half of last episode.

Then stop watching and don't post in this thread

It's trash, don't worry.

You sound depressed, desu.
Get some sun and/or some exercise. Maybe take a walk in the park.

Well he asked where the thread is. So I said my opinion on the showmaybe less people is watching it than before. I still may force myself to watch it for the dog and pervert so I will be around.

i want to nana on her nanas

There was no sun today. City I am currently in is grey ugly shithole.

Maybe its time to kill yourself for having shit taste then

That escalated quickly. Why shit taste, this anime is just weird I had hype but the story feels weak he's op and nothing really happens that makes you wonder WHAT WILL HAPPEN KNOW. As I said before I only like it for the two kids and the pervert girl.

Stop posting like that. It was never meant to be a plot heavy thing which you cunts keep on whining about.

>god isekai'd the guy just so he could find his love then get her ntr'd and killed so he can give him a undead body to get revenge and live for a long time in misery
>he still believes in god in positive way

Well it's slave harem but still it's kind of boring. Anytime somethig happens MC just maxes some stats and solves it "Poker face activated". If it is like that I would prefer more focus on the girls without any "fights". It could even be 10 episodes of feeding dog.

>Anytime somethig happens MC just maxes some stats and solves it "Poker face activated"
But thats what makes this good

the salt wave scene was great

aots

Nah, she can't die. He'll meet her again soon (vol 4).

Cute elf

This show is hilariously terrible.
>he needs a kettle flashback epiphany to use fire magic on water
My fucking sides.

She needed more mana.

Oh no.

Can't you let her drink a mana pot or something?

QUALITY loli nano desu

There's a whole slew of new anime about ordinary person trapped in medieval fantasy land. This is just more of the same. If you like this kind of anime then it's not necessarily a bad thing. Just wish they'd have something more novel than the achievement/titles and skills.

It wouldn't have enough, normal people would get killed with how much she needed. There were other ways to supply it, but the harem would like it even less.

>This is just more of the same.
This is particularly terrible even for isekai shit though. It makes Smartphone looks like Citizen Kane.

Can't satou just learn crafting and max that skill and make the highest class of pots?

Liza so cute here,

>was royalty and has psychic abilities
arisa could easily have gone after shota, but it's like she didn't

The shota around weren't her type.

And she rejects another hero recently in the WN. She has standards, she just decided that she liked the one person who thinks she is too young.

>old lady in the body of a loli near shotas
It must've been like a dream for her.

God, I love that ED.

He wouldn't have met his love if God didn't set him up to be lich king.

why is it so slow moving? the writer of this is shit.
also, only 3 more left.... nothing will be resolved and there'll never be S2.
mina, prepare to end up disappointed.

liza best girl

My wife zena is so beautiful

2cute

cute lizard

Why haven't they made ones like these with Liza? Even with her poor quality anime scales she needs more.

Nah she is kind of a worldwide consciousness of vegetation, as long as planet has a blade of grass she is alive

nanodesu

L.N fags who the hell were those two loli spirit voices that came out of the skeletons clothes?

>one of the better anime this season.
If they removed Zena, turned over half of the girls into guys and removed the slave bulslhit, added a proper love interest and proper romance, speed it up by threefold, fired the dude responsible for the eye cancer inducing "VR" filter and changed nearly all of the VAs I would agree.

Then it would be one of the worst silly user.

One of the worst is still better than THE worst.

please respond i must know this.

Hey hey, that's going too far.

god´s fragments,reincarnated people get unique skills from those, though its sort of a madoka deal as if they use them too much they mostly lose control and go full demon lord

Not as far as calling my objectively better version of the anime one of the worst of the season.

I am pretty sure they were the god fragment that were implanted into Zen when he was reincarnated.

So god is final boss as per usual.

God must've been really stupid to create a world where adventurers can actually defeat him.

Killing a god isn't his goal, and they can recover in time.
There are multiple gods with different goals.

In Japanese stuff god isn't God. They aren't omnipotent like the God you think about when you say God.

As long as nothing happens with Aze that is, and considering how eventful is that world, pretty sure the recent Zena deal is preface of what´s to come

I expect him to find a way to permanently kill a god, but he seems to just encounter demon problems and solve them as they happen instead of hunting them down. He seems to be happy to leave the demon god problem alone for how. Some of the other gods may die for some time, but he is only preparing in case something happens to make them enemies.

What a cringefest, stick to the lolis

IMAGINE

Imagine bringing all of her avatars together in one room and setting them on fire.

I don't know if I would call it better, but it's okay.
Also what the fuck was that "To Be Continued" at the end of the episode?

why

Personally I'd rather have sex with them.

They are annoying monstergirls that suck mana from adventurers. They also laze around alot and they're ugly.

Can't he just use the God Slayer to perma kill a God?

Satwo's screams during the salt chase sequence remind me of something
youtube.com/watch?v=tWjfbUfcJUM

>ugly
Gay man opinions don't count. Say you don't like her voice or something, but she's really fucking cute.

I don't know if the manga has the same artstyle but I literally can't tell any of the lolis apart from their faces alone.

Isekai Smartphone anime or Death March anime?

They are both fucking horrible, but I would give it to the smartphone one since that one has at least some cute girls. Death March has by far the worst female cast I've ever seen in an anime.

>It's another "I'm gonna go into a thread about a show I hate because I can't find enjoyment in anything I do anymore" episode

Christ guys, liven up a little. There's literally no reason to get so offended about one thread for a seasonal anime that doesn't even have a thread consistently up.

These guys get a pass because they're actually watching and has legitimate gripes about where the show is going or what it's doing.

so far I liked smartphone better

Sorry my dude, your wife seems to be wearing earrings that were a gift from another man

Don't think she's faithful my man.