Buyfag thread

Other urls found in this thread:

myfigurecollection.net/item/86
twitter.com/AnonBabble

shitguide: buyfags.moe

It's not shit.
A lil'bit outdated though.

it went to shit since Sonone appeared.

What's the approximately number of copies of average popularity figurine? 1-2k? 10k?

We need more traps.

Post you're collection.

Nice tiddies.

1/2

It's small and only semi-lewd like my penis.

For the love of god put some effort in posing your shit, guts looks like a retard

>megane Galko-chan

I just got a payment request for her A/B swimsuit figure today. EMS can't come fast enough.

Only if they are well made.

2 or 3

No. No we do not.

How long does Amiami usually take for shipment emails? One of my orders was marked as 'Shipped' 2 days ago and I haven't gotten a tracking number or anything.

Usually get it the same day or time of status change. Mail went elsewhere perhaps.

This has happened to me before. I just sent them a message through their contact form and I got an email with my tracking number a few hours later. Maybe it's a manual process on their end?

please help buyfags.
i bought my first figure and it arrived today. It's a PVC figure and im trying to put the pegs int othe holes but they are all the wrong shape.
how do i fit them in? i dont want to try and force them in only to break it

by pegs i mean that the figure has wings that fit into the back, but they wont go in

Real jealous about top middle w/ grey hair.

>not placeing the galko stairs by the books like a book end
1/10

She's not heavy enough to hold the manga up if that's what you're getting at. I prefer the angle of her breasts and turn of her head this way anyways.

I guess. I receive every other email they send though.
Sent them a message, hope that'll solve it.

I'm not familiar with facebook so help me out here. Which part of GoodSmile's page to do bug them about product requests?

Try dm'ing them on twitter instead
and post results. I want to bug them about something too.

What do you think of my daki?

mom?

So, how long does it usually take (assuming everything goes right) for a GSC painted prototype shown at WonFes to go on preorder?

Anywhere between zero seconds and infinity seconds.

About 3.

Yes

Usually five.

Nice random shit, I hate it.

Not really.

Why so long? Not painted, pretty small circulation, mechanized production.

Because ancient aliens

Show me your bookcases.

No, seriously. I thought the main issues are assembly and coloring.

Three what, user-kun

fiddy

Most of the people here are rich spoiled brats that have too much money to spend…They are 20 years old+ and their parents still bends to their every need? They even beg their parents to help them get it….Sad world we live in…

I ran out of space so I haven't bothered cleaning it up

Please don't hurt us, what did we do to deserve this kind of negativeness?

I don't think any parent would fund an anime collection, each fucking scale of mine is around 12-15k, even a small 20-30 figures collection would mean a lot pf money.

Are any of these doujinshi por just boring books/manga?

I would post mine but I'm afraid of people making fun of my taste in /lit/.

What site can I use to buy Jamma figures? I'm trying to replace one I have.

Long story short I lost my job due the company shutting down a while ago and couldn't pay for amiami orders so they closed my account. What's the more similar site to amiami that I can use instead?

Why would anyone make fun of you here?

mandarake, hobby search, read the fucking guide ffs.

They're art books, random magazines, keyframe animation copies, design documents, genga collections and some signed manga. I don't really feel the need to collect R18 doujins.

I have, I was asking which one is better

Why not just use eBay? It's easy and simple + low prices.

I already gave you that answer HS for POs, manda for preowned stuff.

No seriously, you make no fucking sense, don't even know what the fuck you are talking about.

Looks like that was intended.

I mean i have 126 figures and it's 100% funded by my rich parents

That sucks. I’m still giving it a chance that it’ll be fixed.

That's pretty much accurate.

Close enough.

PROTOTYPE WHEN

>Why would anyone make fun of you here?

To each their own, I have a bookcase like that but filled with R18 loli doujinshi.

>telling, not showing

I recently worked in my last two or three orders and filled it up.

Where'd you get the adjustable wall shelves?

Just got my tax return, and I'm looking for a good dick buy. Can anyone recommend a busty cast-off under 15000 japabucks?

read the guide

Just sort of enough.

Home Depot. Cheap as dirt and look all right. The shelf with my books is bending though so you get what you pay for but it was part of my Christmas present last year so I could easily replace the whole thing for very little and not be out of pocket much. I assume the guy I was responding to has the same deal going on with his because it's the same brackets and fittings with just a different color.Just make sure to hit the studs if you put something like this up. Don't want to tear out the drywall and ruin your figures and other stuff.

500 yen cameltoe

Looks nice.

nice

what fig

myfigurecollection.net/item/86

I have 127 figures and it's all funded by taxpayers. Thanks!

>tfw can't decide what shogi fan to get

What are the chances I can actually use this towel at my swim club meets?

100% chance you could, 0% chance you would, pussy.

I would, but I don't want to get in trouble with the staff. Should I just do it anyway?

That nook probably smells like old mothballs and stale chlorine.

I'm glad we're on the exact same spectrum.

Run it under some warm water.

When I was a young boy, an old man in the place I used to swim had a towel with a naked woman in it.
Nobody complained as far as I know.

I think 安藤裕行 and I have a lot of catching up to do.

Update it then.

That was a different time, tbf.

I'm a degenerate who keeps my books in a drawer instead.

>use the guide
>order from a recommanded site listed as "well priced"
>get ripped off
T-thanks.

It's only 3k so I guess there's not a lot at stake here. At worst case I can use it as a camping/hiking towel because it's microfiber.

Those towels are useless and only good for display.

Is that chelly thing supposed to be a CD?

The best shops listed there are still the best shops to buy though. That didn't change.
Burgers buying mostly at amiami while people in countries where custom taxes are a thing buy usually at BiJ or NY.

It's microfiber, what makes it different from the microfiber towel I use now.

How do you decide what colour furniture to use?