Dragon Ball Super

youtube.com/watch?v=l-33SkD_tnw

Episode 130 (18 March)
The Greatest Showdown of All Time! Ultimate Survival Battle!!

A minute and a half remain in the Tournament of Power. Son Goku has had the upper hand battling Jiren. Jiren then concentrates and finally gets serious. Surrounded by a red aura, he dashes fiercely and fires a ki blast at Goku at point-blank range. Goku is totally blown away. From the spectator seats, Kuririn and the Turtle Hermit are worried, but...

Episode 131 (25 March)
A Miraculous Conclusion! Farewell Goku! Until the Day We Meet Again!!

Son Goku has fallen from the arena. It seems like Universe 7 has lost, and everyone will be annihilated, but... Having broken through his limits, Goku and Jiren stare at the Omni-Kings, as if the match isn't over yet. And then, a Death Beam hits Jiren's back. A bruised and battered Universe 7 team member is standing there!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d9do7kWVXKA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

OH HO HO HO

OH HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO

> Freeza saves the Universe
What weird fucking timeline is this? Freeza being part of the team was weird enough, but him saving the day...?

What will he wish for once he gets the Super Dragon Balls? It's a very odd time for the show to end right after Freeza gets his wish. Though while DBS is over, DB isn't.

I know the Winter 2018 Movie will "focus on the Saiyans" (very vague), but I feel like they HAVE to show the aftermath and repercussions of Freeza getting his wish. Maybe through the movie or a brand new show altogether.

Freeza celebration thread

His time will most likely run out and he will be porter back to hell. Then universe 7 is going to get the wish because they still survived.

It's fake

You won't fool me lizardfag

I'm shaking. Goku was supposed to defeat Jiren. Not fucking FREEza! Fuck Toriyama and most importantly FUCK Toei for listening to him. Hope Toyotaro saves us!

FREEZA BLANCO !

Goku recruiting Freeza was the best thing to happen to Team Universe 7

If Buu was recruited, he probably would've fell asleep during the tournament. And his stupidity makes him too much of a wild card

If Cell was recruited, 40 minutes isn't enough time to train.

If Yamcha was recruited, he would've lost before Krillin

>If Yamcha was recruited, he would've lost before Krillin
wrong
youtube.com/watch?v=d9do7kWVXKA

Frieza is way smarter than those jobbers. This was his plan all along. Like the cuck circle tried to do while also wiping out fodder.

The salt from Gokufags are delicious

Frieza's plan was really good and the only time he got his ass beat was when he got cocky again and got blown up.

WAKEY WAKEY LIZARDKEK

How many fights has Goku even won outside of this arc?

Barely beat Freeza in RoF with time hacks and senzu

his only victory in Super prior to the ToP was against Botamo

FRIEZA FRIEZA FRIEZAAAAA FRIEZA

> Kefla is Goku's ONLY major win in DBS

>people think frieza will knock out jiren
lmao, jirens just going to pound his ass again

Sorry Vegeta, I don't know who Cabba is, if you excuse me I'll get my wish

it just says freeza is firing a beam and not that hes winning.

he gonna get btfo soon enough.

If F doesnt play during that moment toei sucks

wakey wakey

BRUH LOOK AT THIS DOOD

I'm guessing Jiren will beat Goku but he'll be in such bad shape afterwards he won't even be able to move, similar to the Goku vs Vegeta fight.

>Lost to beerus
>Jobbed to Sorbet
>Had to resort to kill stealing vegeta
>Couldn't beat Zamasu
>Couldn't beat hit
>only took out Fodder in the tournament
>Jobs during the final battle when all hope was placed on him
Now we know where gohan got his jobber genes from

at least it could end in a tie and both jiren and frieza get their wishes
however, frieza's time will run out and he'll be sent back to hell, so the wish will go to goku

>the space Hitler will save more people than all the Z-wariors ever saved since the beginning of the series
This is why I love Dragon Ball.

If Goku actually fucking loses in blanco and fall off the arena, I'm selling my Ultra Jobber Goku card to Baba.

>S-SORBET-SAMA

>Battle of the Gods
Lost to Beerus twice as both SSJ1-3 and SSG
>Ressurection F
Freeza was more powerful but in his untrained form all Goku had to do was wait him out, but he got laser'd like an idiot. Then killed him off in the reset.
>U6 vs U7
Beat Botamo
Got cheated by Frost
Couldn't beat Hit
>Zamasu
beat present Zamasu
Lost to Black, Immortal Zamasu and Merged Zamasu

So, just Botamo and Freeza.

fodder doesn't count

>captain caulifla reporting for duty lord frieza!

OH NO NO NO

OH NO NO NO NO NO!

Hey it's me Goku!

I'm glad he lost because the completed form looks like shit.

Reminder that this is going to happen
>Goku and Jiren fight it out
>Goku will beat Jiren
>Goku now tired either accidentally fall or ground crumbles
>Jiren now super tired can now be handled by Freeza

Goku is still the strongest baby.

AND YOUR WINNER IS ANDROID 17

ENJOY YOUR BOAT

Kek

It's fake you retarded normalfags

Freiza gonna use his wish to bring back sorbet

>that hivemind

HOW

post lime monkey and /OUREMPEROR/

It has to be Android 17 because it would be the biggest asspull ever for Frieza not using his wish for himself.

>Gocucks in pure denial
Loving every tear

So...Goku's only victories (that he won by himself, with no help of other people) so far in Super were against Botamo and Kefla?
nice protagonist you've got there

Post Jobku

OH HO HO HO

Why is she using Cooler's uniform?

AH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

So what will be his wish?

"I wish for all the destroyed universes to be back and for me to rule over them and all other universes for all time."

He brings them back to just fuck them all.

>Son Goku has fallen from the arena. It seems like Universe 7 has lost, and everyone will be annihilated, but... Having broken through his limits, Goku and Jiren stare at the Omni-Kings, as if the match isn't over yet. And then, a Death Beam hits Jiren's back.

OOOOOOHHH HO HO HO HOOOOOO

I agree. This is the thing that would likely happen. Why is Sup Forums s retarded?

would frieza even count since it was only because of whis he able to kill steal

Post yfw Limit Breaker x Survivor is Goku x Freeza.

The finale is gonna be fucking terrible. Infact everything about Super is fucking garbage.

I TRIED SO HARD AND GOT SO FAR

"And now we end the timeline of Dragon Ball Super"
DAN DAN KOKORO HIKARETEKU

How big would the next two episode's upsets be?

F...FRIEZA SAMA PLEASE NO! NO NO NO NO!

What is it, cutegang? You want me to bring you back? I can't hear you

Probably not so you can just take that one away as well.

Based CHADren always wins baby

Jiren is a horse shit character. It's so fucking retarded that goku can't beat him despite the previews showing him smacking around jiren like a little bitch. But I knew this is going to happen. I knew it as soon as they didn't show frieza's elimination. I have nothing against frieza but why the hell does he get to play the hero wtf?

Apologize

best girl best card

Freiza fucking won and destroyed earth first time line since he can still live in a vacuum of space. I'd say that's more whis giving them a pitty win.

Freiza pulled a namek but it worked.

PLEASE NOOOOOOOOOOOO FRIEZA-SAMA! PLEASE SPARE ME I'M SORRY ABOUT BEFORE I DIDN'T MEAN IT!!

OH NO NO NO

Calm down, lizardcucks. You're next.

How the fuck could Frieza beat even a tired Jiren at this point, he's completely gassed.

Goku haters are just that miserable. Can't handle Chadku.

Y-yesa!, Please Based Freeza Sama, EL EMPORADOR DEL UNIVERSOS

I'm sorry Toriyama. I thought you were a decent writer.

"Y-Yes, sir! How may I be of service?"

>Jiren now super tired can now be handled by Freeza
Nice headcanon

TOP 5 Bro's where you at?

t. assblasted kekarotfag

Put UI Goku and Jiren in the cage

I'm sorry guys

I AM the hope of the universe

Nigga this series has gone on for 131 episodes why are you still here?

YAMETE FRIEZA-SAMA, LET ME LIVE!

I'm sure he'll revive the universes, just so he can rule over them and put those space monkeys in their place

BUT IN THE END IT DOESN'T EVEN MATTER

It's literally the only way Freeza can handle Jiren. How would you suggest Freeza to win?

So Frieza wishes himself back to life and the Zeno's bring back the other universes because they're impressed?

You know we're all memeing here but what really is Goku's 1vs1 Win/Lose ratio throughout Dragon Ball?

top one checking in

>our hero son gokek

n-no... it's all over... Jiren has no chance against Frieza-sama