Komi-san wa komyushou desu Chapter 129

mangadex.org/chapter/151071/1

It's out.

Nice, thanks.

Knight-chan is very tall indeed

Oh yeah, they look really bothered by the rain

gonna need the full Knight-chan intro asap

Nice chapter. Interrupted as always but she spoke so that's good. I hope it won't be dragged forever and finally something little happens. I am afraid that they will drag it until the end of thier high school.

And the last page.

thanks for the dump

Thanks user
Very cute chapter

No problem, seems like the translation group has started prioritize Komi since we usually get the new chapter on Friday or later but that has not been the case for the last two chapters so expect it to come out earlier from now on.

Let's fucking pray that Yamai won't be in their new class.

Also, I need a follow up for the candy

Noice

Katai looks like he's going to faint

They used Satou background appearances

They are just using any excuse to be together and talk.
It's cute

Fucking Najimi

The should do other things with those mouths together

So, now Komi is comfortable talking in front of Tadano. And she doesn't seem to have any problem (as long as they are alone together).
So far she could speak with him only through a phone or when she wasn't seeing him

Is that komi doujin a real thing or just loose pages?

That's gives me better hope for a stable relationship between the two. Ones doing the talking all the time can only get you so far.

Don't lewd Komi

Like hand holding?

it must be the work of a drawing user that is making fun of us

I thought more like having a lunch date and using their mouths to eat. Hand holding is just too much at the moment. The rape scene still disturbs me.

Real, but unscanned

Im also afraid of that, i want to see them doing cute couple stuff, like more hand holding

Yamai made me laugh with the pantyhose shit. still worst girl but I have hope

doing that in public should be illegal

>Komi can actually speak
This chapter is even cuter than I imagined.

that fucking cockblock

>Knight-chan being the wingman
I want to meet her!!!

>able to talk to him face to face, while looking at him
This is actual development.

I agree. The author really toned her down after the kidnapping thing, and the pantyhose shit has pretty much made me forgive her. It was too funny.

why is this dumb manga's so good. Is it simplicity

I hope Kishi-chan is still in the class.
Also, Kish confirmed as an M.

>I've stuff to do
veeeeeeery thin ice there shinobu

real

>Komi talking this much without a phone or some indirect manner

She has come soo far, is this what it feels to see a child grow?

i want to read this for the first time again!!!

I would say that it has actual development, most manga this type are just pure comedy, with characters and relationships being static all the time, except on well defined moments or "events" like a summer festival or some trip; but here, the main duo, and most regular side characters, actually have some development, be that as characters or with their relationships, is slow but constant.

>knight girl is a M

well, she is shit I guess.

it's sweet vanilla and not some degenerate ntr, r-right?

>knight girl is a M

well, she is great I guess

how does she know it was the best? did she taste it? did Tadano got a indirect kiss without knowing?

she's selling her body to old men

>Najimi-block
He/She wants the Chadano.

Who knows, but the only pic that we saw with a dick was Tadano's

I just want it to be revealed that Najimi was a girl all along and cosplayed as a guy during middle school hence why Tadano thinks Najimi is a guy.

They're so damn cute.
And how come she's way more cute when she's talking than just nod with her head.
ALSO, talking to Tadano while keeping eye contact! How lewd!

They should both rape it.

As a lesson.

This page confirms Najime is a girl.

and now someone will post the page where najimi says he/she's a boy to get that guy off his/her back. quantum najimi motherfuckers, the gender is only set at the moment of observation

Noice. I just read through all the chapters up until now over the course of the past couple of days. Comfy stuff.

I hope the diabetes was worth it

Can't believe you shitlords don't realise Najimi is genderfluid, gender isn't a binary, and Komi-san is the great progressive manga of the decade.

That guy was persistently hassling her though, I'd hardly take that as damning evidence. Plus she slept in the same room as the girls during the school trip.

I know is bait but, get your Sup Forums shit out of Komi threads.

but Najimi went way before them to the open bath, and wasnt either girls or boys turn at that moment, also Tadano once dragged Najimi into a boys changing room

>also Tadano once dragged Najimi into a boys changing room
Not the boys one, he/she changed in a mixed one.

Chadai doesn't faint, everybody around him does

best shipper

Do you think thats a good question to ask?

Schrodingers pegina. It can be anything as long as you don't investigate.

Shogi is the cutest shipper
Imouto is the best shipper

Definitely the cutest. She and Katai need more chapters STAT.
But then again, so does Hitomi...

>Onee-chan mistakes Onemine for the long-haired beauty that visited that night.

So we are getting a new year, everybody is friends with Komi because "muh Komi", but which one are actually friends with best girl and the chad of the yearm Tadano? I consider Onemine, slow girl, Katai, Najimi and narcissist on the group that can be called "Tadano's friends"

Which is all you need to know, really. There's no way of telling whether Najimi is a boy or a girl, it's part of the joke.

Onemine has short hair.
The only ones that can be mistaken are Yamai and Kishi-chan.
And she already thought that Yamai could be Tadano's girlfriend (but still her hair is way too short)

I'd say Nakanaka is friends with her and Komi definitely thinks so too otherwise she wouldn't have gone to Naka's house.

bumpkin a cute

I dont know, Nanaka have never had a real interaction with Tadano, is mostly holding a orgasm at bay while talking to Komi, or her love-hate friendship with Yamai.

I'd add Agari, she's ok with Tadano but she acts like a dog near Komi

>she's ok with Tadano

only because they dont act like a jerk to them, doesnt mean they are friends with him, most of the time is "X is friends with Komi" and Tadano ends like "the friend of a friend" position.

I'd totally approve of that developement.
Actually, the only Tadano-bowl winner that I could possibly stomach other than Komi is Onemine.

pretty much
I feel he's talking for both here but yeah, only a few could consider themselves as "Tadano's friends"

Did... did she think he brought a hooker to the house or something? Or maybe blackmailed Komi?

>our older brother suddenly bring 2(+/- 1) girls to your house out of nowhere and for the first time
I'd be suspicious too.

>Pony Ericsson
I chuckled.

how does Najimi do this lolrandumb act without being annoying? i usually hate that shit

Does Sony Ericsson even exists anymore?