We can all agree this is the best archetype right?

We can all agree this is the best archetype right?

Houki a shit. So, no,

Houki is shit

I'll agree, as long as they don't abuse the MC in any way.

>cowtits and old hags
Only if they were lolis.

Was expecting this to be a bunch of characters I didnt give a shit about and was going to ignore the thread but when I opened the image and saw what it was I had to agree that it is one of my favorites, yes.

yes

What do we call it. Titty swordsman?

Signum is the only good example and she's not even on the chart.

Perfect balance between being tomboyish/slutty/waifuable. Will want to challenge you to prove her sword skills, will fuck, will also look cute while cooking naked with an apron for you.

All Houkis are best Houki.

Ironically except Houki herself

"All Houkis" includes Houki herself.

What I meant is that I like all the Houki's except the original Houki.
Maybe she would've been good if she was paired with a better MC.

Fair. In my case, I actually like the original Houki, too. Chifuyu-nee is even better tho.

What if the girl is the MC?

To be fair, I don't think I've seen/read one of those, but I'd imagine I'd be OK with those, too.

90% worst girl rate. As expected of Houkis.

Mai Natsume is the protagonist of Remix Heart and she only attacks people who are a threat to her.

I see. While I never got into the BlazBlue vidya, it's good to see a story with a good-looking feMC who can fight.

does this type of hair have a name? its always on old timey/ninja girls

LOVE this woman!

No.

Tohka > Houki

Male samurai are often depicted with long ponytails; one example of that is Kojiro in Fate/Stay Night or in Vagabond. Warrior girls with long dark ponytails are inspired by that design. It's why these girls are often very traditionally Japanese and with a stern demeanor.

Funny how the original is also the worst.

Who are you referring to? Warrior girls with long ponytails predate Houki by decades.

I'm talking specifically about the "x Houki" meme.

Retard.

I'm happy to see that people saved the chart I made

Should be correctly named The Kanzaki Chart.

Certainly

As usual the original is always the best.

Of course, Yuuko > Houki

Best one so far

It's a pretty shitty chart. The first one made some sense since there were all karana girls with dark hair in a ponytail. This chart just dumps all girls with ponytails into the same archetype even though the characters are vastly different. Without mentioning their looks tell me how Houki, Yoko and Popura are in any way similar.

Purple is life